Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) (936 Views)

Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Biodun556(m): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Biodun556(m): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2023
V

Hamas says it destroyed 220 Israeli tanks

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Biodun556(m): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2023
V.
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by obiekunie01: 2:13am On Nov 18, 2023
its a war!

both side suppose kill each other! ode!

9 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Useless terrorists that will be shouting allah akubar all day for killing one Israeli soldier.

Those voices might be the last time Op will hear from them.

Death to all terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by bdon123(m): 3:22am On Nov 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by ShoeGetSize: 3:26am On Nov 18, 2023
And these are the people begging for cease-fire?🤣🤣
I guess they dug up this video from 3 weeks ago when the Gaza offensive was just beginning.

Meanwhile they were watching as Israel captured their Parliament building and blew it up!🤣

Filthy mudslime animals

Biodun556:
V

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by AntiTerrorist: 4:50am On Nov 18, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERsDmwebvtE?si=-BfKe29-TImmN96K
It seems terrorists are winning the war. Why at they still calling for ceasefire? The war should continue.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by caleboxylic: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Biodun556:

Lol. First week of ground invasion. IDF lost about 55 soldier to date since Gaza ground invasion.

All those areas have been cleared and the terrorists killed.

Hamas has no military capacity again.

In weeks to come, Israel will announce northern Gaza as part of southern Israel.

Where the real battle will take place is in Judaea and Samaria.

7 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by victorclean(f): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Another lie to attract undue sympathy from the world 🌎. Hamas id the one killing their children by using them as a shield.

If am to shoot any ISLAMIC terrorist and he uses his child as shield, I WILL KILL BOTH OF THEM AND SHOUT ALLAH HU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by CandyOps(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2023
When the Prince invades a people and takes over their land, the people will resent the Prince...

So what does he do?

He pays marauders and criminals to burn the farms and villages, kill the cattle and cause chaos. Then the Prince can invade the land to fight the same criminals he employed.

Doing so, the people will rever and praise the Prince for coming to their rescue while he conquers the land. It's brilliant marketing for the Prince

As for me, it. I think this Gaza Isreal war is a setup by NATO

Because why Hamas go attack Isreal knowing fully well that Isreal done dey find opportunity to wipe them since.

2ndly, if Hamas truly attacked Isreal out of their own accord then someone must have pushed them to it. Just like Ukarine was prompted to go into war with Russia with hopes of a backup plan from the West

Because if Hamas attacked Isreal from their own planning then they should have a Plan B, C and D on ground already knowing fully well that Isreal has more military might than they do.

So where is their alternative plan?

I feel NATO always wanted to invade and takeover Gaza completely but had no reason to. So, they (NATO) had to prompt Hamas to strike first so Isreal has a reason to do an offensive.... of course, using a 3rd party like Iraq or the Arab league to do their dirty biddings

Just like Boko H any other paid mercenary group, they get paid to attack.
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by ClearFlair: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Israel destroyed the terrorist organisation and took over their parliament. They are now running around like rats lol

1 Like

Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Olatunji1929: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2023
Hamas na mumu I expect them to use rpg to destroy those Israel soldiers that came to rescue those injured soldiers but they were just recording and shouting Allah akbar unnecessarily
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why are they hiding in shiitholes,let them come out now like giant Israelites are out to face them.cowards murderers hamas,God go hammer Una to that death you fear to die. angryIsrael should flood those tunnels from the sea to collapse all of the tunnels and the useless terrorists will surrender after 1week war is over. cheesy
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by motayoayinde: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
This is a big slaughter.

Zionists zombies are making me so happy with their painful lamentations above ☝️
😂

Good job Hamas!
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
motayoayinde:
This is a big slaughter.

Zionists zombies are making me so happy with their painful lamentations above ☝️
😂

Good job Hamas!
you must be a joke, very soon there wont be a single functional hospital in Gaza, you think this is a video game
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Padipadi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Biodun556:

Thanks for releasing the these videos. These are enough evidence for the whole world to nuke the entire Arab world and every muslim in Nigeria that shares affinity with Hamas. If not that you are destined to perish, you won't release this trash and use it as ya moral booster with ya fellow islamists. That oloriburuku aljazeera I knew from day one it was founded was for islamists and their propaganda.
This video has been saved by concerned authorities and you this biodun556 ll be arrested on fullness of time.

Whole world see the crimes of Hamas
1. Hamas attacked Israel unjustly on the 7thbof October 2023, killed thousands, kidnapped hundreds.
2. Few weeks later as Israel were looking to free the hostages of 7th October, Hamas attacked their forces.
Therefore, Hamas is guilty of war crimes and should be left alone to IDF to correct them.
Re: Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video) by Padipadi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Biodun556:
V

You even booked space where nuke CA land on you. Mumu!
Olatunji1929:
Hamas na mumu I expect them to use rpg to destroy those Israel soldiers that came to rescue those injured soldiers but they were just recording and shouting Allah akbar unnecessarily
No. They aren't mumu but sugomus. Sugomu daft pass mumu.
Just as you are stupid and still spot hamas stupidity. You are the mumu, Hamas na sugomu.
It's in ya eyes that Gaza ll be annexed and there's nothing you or any other islamist or janjaweêd ll do.

motayoayinde:
This is a big slaughter.

😂

Good job Hamas!
Rat, why are you rejoicing after eating poison?
You no get brain? 🧠

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dissapears In The U.s. / Attempt To Destroy African Union / Bill Clinton’s Alleged Black Son Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.