Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) (50924 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why is she in a carlot? Funny woman.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Evidenx(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
My preek nr move

grin grin grin
HAVE A DIRECTION FOR LIFE NOT AN ERECTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by remitarich(f): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
where is the loss of weight now?
YES OO
CANT SEE IT OO
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by lesbiconverter: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
She's making progress, she's a fraction of the way there
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
Try dey wear glasses make you dey see well well...She is forming into a very presentable package...

Moderation is key to almost everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Lamasta(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
We should use her body to fry beans abi OP

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Mutaultope(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
SLIM PEOPLE DIE , FAT PEOPLE ALSO DIE
SLIM PEOPLE HAVE DISEASES , FAT PEOPLE ALSO DO

Fat or Slim ...... one day , you will leave this world
If you are fat , Don't allow anyone to talk you down

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by seyz91(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
andysmith123:
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Hallabee1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aje....

Can't see any weight loss here
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by boolet: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t bury your talent because of low self-esteem, low confidence or shyness. You are worthy. You are smart. You can do it.

✌️
✌️
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by adeyak83(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's jus just a matter of time, you will still go back to your normal nature.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Shalommy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm.. Person wey no fat, people dey complain. Person wey fat, dem still complain. Chaii. cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
IamGreen1:

No wonder one here is behaving like someone that has bipolar disorder. Now I'm getting to know the reason of her mental state.

They may console themselves but no one likes being constantly tired, not able to run in an emergency, being made fun of , not able to easily fit in to clothes and a whole lot of physical and psychological limitations that comes with being over weight.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

[[s]i]U guys are so bitter!, which shows ur life is so miserable u have nothing else to do than to drag front page just to insult someone who is better than u in all ramifications, who know u, when she was fat u guys where always body shaming her, she decided to heed to u guys advice!, then comes this bitterness, go get a fucking life meeen, remember, a quote says, what u think of others is a reflection of what u are, some of u will never be where she in this life, bitter mofos!, u can quote me off course with ur bitterness, I mean I don’t actually care, my energy is too positive that what u sit in ur crooked house to type will never get my attention, Jobless, bitter souls with access to internet, I mean u could have just skipped the post!!!,
U look extremely Good dear, I admire u for ur persistence to change ur life, am not fat but I know the journey was not easy, if it was so many fat people would have taken it, reasonable people knows u look Good, some of this mofos will literally faint if they get to touch her in real life!
[/i][/s]
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Loveganipedro(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:

Na WA for u oo. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by DoctorStylish: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
She has low self esteem. This woman poorly photoshops her Instagram picture and put it there to convince us that she’s losing weight. Anty lose weight or don’t. It’s your body enjoy being yourself or who you are . Though under the guise of being who you are I won’t cajole you but rather advice to that it’s better to lose weight cos Health wise being that fat and big isn’t advisable but you know as the saying goes
WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR BOAT .
Low key She has body odour too
She’s currently being called out for posting another person on her status claiming she’s the one . Swine
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by generalwo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Maybe na my mind sha but na the same eyes I still take deh look her....
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by mummymum: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
getrich4life:
Where’s the weight loss grin
This your comment means that you didn't or haven't watched her early movies, if you had, you would have known that she has worked heavily on her weight. My dear kudos, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Iamajala:
Every fat people knows they are fat and not happy about it, but some don't like to admit.

So all those times she was doing I love my body,na wash ooo�.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
i dont understand people who go on social media to flaunt ARRANT RUBBISH...if she wants to claim weight loss then let her take off that BS WAIST TRAINER she has on, so we can truly see what she looks like
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by IamGreen1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
otipoju:

They may console themselves but no one likes being constantly tired, not able to run in an emergency, being made fun of , not able to easily fit in to clothes and a whole lot of physical and psychological limitations that comes with being over weight.

You're seriously shedding more lights on the reason she console herself with lies. Her largeness is like that of bag of big beans sack so she's more like a bag of lies. She too lie abeg and she's a miserable hypocrite.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by otipoju(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
IamGreen1:

You're seriously shedding more lights on the reason she console herself with lies. Her largeness is like that of bag of big beans sack so she's more like a bag of lies. She too lie abeg and she's a miserable hypocrite.

You can encouraging her to start exercising and changing her diet by having a heart to heart talk with explaining the short and long term health implications of her obesity. A lot of sudden deaths among nigerians is because of being overweight. Not even fat now ooo.

There is something called BMI which means that for every height there is is an ideal weight that is healthy.
So you may not look fat but for your height you may be overweight making all your organs work extra hard.

Eventually they will get tired and collapse. Na when i comot for lagos i begin know all these kain things.
Hypertension the silent killer. Diabetes the silent killer. Too much sodium in salt and soft drinks and alcohol. All these things we no know.

The starch in Rice in the morning will make you tired and sleepy within an hour. Na Oyibo dey look me eat begin shake head for me.

Meen no be everything be village people ojare.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by legendgalas(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
What i see
grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Allisgud: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Like deflated balloon
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
celebritystory:
Actress Eniola Badmus has showed off a new curvy body after successfully losing weight.

The actress had in an earlier post shared on her social media handle, revealed that since she successfully lost weight, she has been getting more attention.

The 38-year-old shared a video on Tuesday showing off her new curvy body.

She wrote:

"Badoskyyy Oya do yanga………"

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neft8X1cRmk
That's good.
She needs to work more.
She's getting there
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by ledaman: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Iamajala:
Every fat people knows they are fat and not happy about it, but some don't like to admit.
So because someone is fat he or she should commit suicide I guess ? Thunder fire you undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Hamzaza: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t bury your talent because of low self-esteem, low confidence or shyness. You are worthy. You are smart. You can do it.

✌️
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by wolexgod(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
No Be wetin gym instructor tell am?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Femi8586(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

U guys are so bitter!, which shows ur life is so miserable u have nothing else to do than to drag front page just to insult someone who is better than u in all ramifications, who know u, when she was fat u guys where always body shaming her, she decided to heed to u guys advice!, then comes this bitterness, go get a fucking life meeen, remember, a quote says, what u think of others is a reflection of what u are, some of u will never be where she in this life, bitter mofos!, u can quote me off course with ur bitterness, I mean I don’t actually care, my energy is too positive that what u sit in ur crooked house to type will never get my attention, Jobless, bitter souls with access to internet, I mean u could have just skipped the post!!!,
U look extremely Good dear, I admire u for ur persistence to change ur life, am not fat but I know the journey was not easy, if it was so many fat people would have taken it, reasonable people knows u look Good, some of this mofos will literally faint if they get to touch her in real life!

You can never satisfy humans no matter how hard you try. They will always have something to criticize no matter how hard you try. When she was fat, they insulted her. Now she's losing those fats, yet they still insult her.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Glozaglobal: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
celebritystory:
Actress Eniola Badmus has showed off a new curvy body after successfully losing weight.

The actress had in an earlier post shared on her social media handle, revealed that since she successfully lost weight, she has been getting more attention.

The 38-year-old shared a video on Tuesday showing off her new curvy body.

What is wrong with this one? Where the curvey body? Mumu, please go and sleep somewhere, you cannot change what has been no matter what you do. If you no fine, you no fine, period.

She wrote:

"Badoskyyy Oya do yanga………"

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neft8X1cRmk
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Aboks(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abeg who get this bag of beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.