Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) (50904 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Iamajala: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
ledaman:
So because someone is fat he or she should commit suicide I guess ? Thunder fire you undecided

Lol oga be calming down, I never said that.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by naija4life247: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
where is the loss of weight now?

I tire oooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by naija4life247: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t bury your talent because of low self-esteem, low confidence or shyness. You are worthy. You are smart. You can do it.

✌️

That's what one motivational speaker told Lasisi that made Lasisi to slap a soldier standing at the gate of a military cantonment. As at yesterday night, doctors have done 25 minor operations and 12 major operations on Lasisi.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by naija4life247: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

U guys are so bitter!, which shows ur life is so miserable u have nothing else to do than to drag front page just to insult someone who is better than u in all ramifications, who know u, when she was fat u guys where always body shaming her, she decided to heed to u guys advice!, then comes this bitterness, go get a fucking life meeen, remember, a quote says, what u think of others is a reflection of what u are, some of u will never be where she in this life, bitter mofos!, u can quote me off course with ur bitterness, I mean I don’t actually care, my energy is too positive that what u sit in ur crooked house to type will never get my attention, Jobless, bitter souls with access to internet, I mean u could have just skipped the post!!!,
U look extremely Good dear, I admire u for ur persistence to change ur life, am not fat but I know the journey was not easy, if it was so many fat people would have taken it, reasonable people knows u look Good, some of this mofos will literally faint if they get to touch her in real life!

All this nonsense because of another person matter. Laziness will kee you lazy youth.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Blankstare(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
She has done well for herself so far...
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by MoneyTrees(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

U guys are so bitter!, which shows ur life is so miserable u have nothing else to do than to drag front page just to insult someone who is better than u in all ramifications, who know u, when she was fat u guys where always body shaming her, she decided to heed to u guys advice!, then comes this bitterness, go get a fucking life meeen, remember, a quote says, what u think of others is a reflection of what u are, some of u will never be where she in this life, bitter mofos!, u can quote me off course with ur bitterness, I mean I don’t actually care, my energy is too positive that what u sit in ur crooked house to type will never get my attention, Jobless, bitter souls with access to internet, I mean u could have just skipped the post!!!,
U look extremely Good dear, I admire u for ur persistence to change ur life, am not fat but I know the journey was not easy, if it was so many fat people would have taken it, reasonable people knows u look Good, some of this mofos will literally faint if they get to touch her in real life!

This ain't impressive
You're correcting bitterness but you actually sound vile
Some of you need to practice your advice first cos you could have simply skipped their comments
You're not an attorney angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by tiffanyfan(f): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

Don't mind them.... even one tiny fuckgly rat here sef dey follow talk nonsense. The wicked soul that hold my brother with jazz make he dey babysit all day with her one and half boobs .... wicked souls running mouth like normal people. Being fat is not a disease o.... I am big, bold and beautiful and very proud of it...haters should go and die jareee tongue

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by SenorFax(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
naija4life247:

All this nonsense because of another person matter. Laziness will kee you lazy youth.
Ideregbe nie grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by backtalkG(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
She's still a ball of fat
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by snoopz: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Step by step process
2 years ago she couldn't wear that
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Barbiedollz(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
Don't you know her previous weight? If you know her previous weight you would see a lot of weight loss there. That's someone's effort and sacrifice you're undermining. Do you know what it is to lose weight? I'm not a fat person but I know how hard it is to delay gratification for something you want to achieve. Only the strong and disciplined can achieve this.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Donthedon: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

God punish u. I can’t say my opinion again. Getout
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

The fact that she is still fat is not an insult though.

I wonder when the word ‘fat’ turned to an insult.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Hiq0: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Really
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by buchilino(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:

HONESTLY, NIGERIANS CAN NETHER SPEAK, WRITE NOR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by NoGirlfriend: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
if dem still melt her, dem fit use her mold person like me five
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by nachisunday(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
The fact that she is still fat is not an insult though.

I wonder when the word ‘fat’ turned to an insult.
help me tell oo. Nothing bad abt saying one is FAT. its not constant but changes while working on it.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by muheeb01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Only correct herbs for belly fat removal and moderate exercise,with dietary modifications can achieve this....I'm happy for you,take care of your health,health is wealth
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by omoharry(f): 4:00am On Jan 27, 2022
christm386:
U are what u think I am,

To the bolded..she is still fat . Slimming down is for her own good and not to please anyone .

Nobody is asking her to become a lepa..Her fans just want her to slim to a moderate size, that will be not cause her any health issues.

when she start battling with diseases that comes with obesity, such as Heart condition, diabetes etc, you will be among those that will say " you are in our prayers , bla bla bla!.

You are the wicked one here and not those that want her to shed off some weight .She need to lose weight and start living a healthy lifestyle.

This is not to please society but for her own well being .
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Styluss: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t bury your talent because of low self-esteem, low confidence or shyness. You are worthy. You are smart. You can do it.

✌️
I used to be a very good artist... I stopped because of low self esteem and zero appraisal
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Evidenx:
HAVE A DIRECTION FOR LIFE NOT AN ERECTION.
can you kindly explain your signature?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Evidenx(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
can you kindly explain your signature?
IT IS SELF EXPLANATORY.
MANY MEN OF GOD WILL DIE THIS YEAR.
IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE IMMORTAL REALM.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by jjk24(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Evidenx:
IT IS SELF EXPLANATORY.
I just went through your profile and topics and all I can see is a religious fanatic who is gradually becoming insane
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Evidenx(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
I just went through your profile and topics and all I can see is a religious fanatic who is gradually becoming insane
I WISH YOU TOO AND YOUR GENERATION INSANITY.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Evidenx:
IT IS SELF EXPLANATORY.
the death you are wishing on the men of God will start from yourself and your family
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) by Evidenx(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
the death you are wishing on the men of God will start from yourself and your family
BACK TO YOUR USELESS SELF AND USELESS GENERATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars / For Coming To Nigeria, Blac Chyna Will Be Paid Be Paid N10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.