Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Totalenergy Startupper Challenge Of The Year Is On Going - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Totalenergy Startupper Challenge Of The Year Is On Going (189 Views)

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / Apply For Totalenergy Startupper Challenge, 2021/2022 / Nest Year Is My Year Of Glory ..oluwa Pick My Call . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Totalenergy Startupper Challenge Of The Year Is On Going by bestino: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
My brothers and sisters in nairaland,

I have never joined any challenge before that requires me to seek for likes. This one really mean a lot to me and every youths in this platform will benefit as this opportunity is open for all to participate both in scholarship, skill acquisition or career funding.

I have passed the first stage of bringing this great opportunity home for every youths within my reach, but in this stage, they require me to ask people to open my profile link in the TotalEnergy portal and then click LIKE on my project. This will be a game changer for every youths in naira land because my project is all about the youths; how the companies in nigeria should target on getting youths empowered both in business, skills and education. If this project scales through, you all will be beneficiaries as citizens of nigeria.

HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK, KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK https://startupper.totalenergies.com/juries/zQhZ1VKY1YekVoBD2vb7cw/participations/4824/vote?order=random&scope=all

THEN CLICK ON '' LIKE THIS PROJECT''
NOT THAT YOU MAY BE ASKED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT, PLEASE TRY AND CREATE THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT WILL ALSO HELP U TO BECOME A BENEFICIARY WHEN THIS PROJECT IS CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE WINNERS.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Build My Personal Brand As A Professional? - Prackage / Data Scientist Course / Focus Is A Great Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.