Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job (28677 Views)

Going Back To School At Age 34 / How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by themountain(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Please I am in need of advice desperately. I recently resigned from my previous Job, just after receiving my salary. My boss was mean and toxic to me, to the extent that immediately I received my salary I left. I have sent my resignation letter.
I left for another opportunity in another state.
Now, the problem is that the job I left for is not as it turned out to be. I have regretted the move ever since.
Would it be okay if I called my boss and beg for another opportunity to come back?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by VeryWickedMan: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
If you do, your suffering has just begun

559 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by lolu2019: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:
Please I am in need of advice desperately. I recently resigned from my previous Job, just after receiving my salary. My boss was mean and toxic to me, to the extent that immediately I received my salary I left. I have sent my resignation letter.
Now, the problem is that the job I left for is not as it turned out to be. I have regretted the move ever since.
Would it be okay if I called my boss and beg for another opportunity to come back?
stay where u are.money is not everything, it is better than being treated like a social leper.

283 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Klington: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can't eat your cake and have it

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Cladez(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
We have always be warned to be sure of the next job before leaving the present.

Now you are in a dilemma. Better stay where you are, you will regret going back because you will be treated with lesser value. Your boss go use you play because he will assume you don’t have options.
Learn and move on!!!!

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by kerry57: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most time in life, we don't know and appreciate what we have until it's gone. We usually learn through life hard lessons.

Mind u from what u said, ur boss is mean, I bet u would end up being a slave there if he accepts u back.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:
Now, the problem is that the job I left for is not as it turned out to be. I have regretted the move ever since. Would it be okay if I called my boss and beg for another opportunity to come back?

Lmao

Real life example of, THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER AT THE OTHER SIDE.

If you beg your toxic boss, who I also believe is egoistic, he would most likely give you the job back. However, you would suffer more than you suffered before. If you ask me, I would say, MOVE ON.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by inoki247: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Village people use the OP play Lotto grin grin grin

He don happen he don happen u gaz dey manage diz present one nd continue job hunting du ur research well diz time around...

Buh don't try to go back to the old one cause your oga toxic level go don increase right now if u go bak e go dey see u like wu no get option and wu he or she dey du favor for.....

19 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yawa don gas!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Hassanmaye(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If you do, your suffering has just begun
Haha
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by 9jayes: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can’t eat your cake and have it, like ur name suggests you have a mountain to climb

6 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by FuckOsuPigs: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Originality007: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is why Oyinbo says "Look b4 you Leap".

I will not even advice you to go back, cos the kind suffer you go suffer, you will b envy those who are in Hell. you have even said it that Your Former Boss is toxic.

Oga look else where

11 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by bigdammyj: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okay.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Ballzproblemm: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
next time carry out better findings before you leap, you have been replaced

1 Like

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Golan007: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by SHINJA: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Are you a Tinubu supporter?

4 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by temmietrizzie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
E don be
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Tecnophone: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
wereh
themountain:
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Ugmama(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
This matter wear cover shoe
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by taiwofawole: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iksy
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Mexyz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Guy you don miscalculate o, don't even try to go back to your former job because na suffer and frustration that your boss go use finish you and he/she will end up sacking you after two or three months.

6 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by taiwofawole: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Francisanointed(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
It is better to be a respected slave than to be a slavery king
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by JoshTim: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ọmọ, this guy don enter am last last
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Godada(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you can swallow your vomit why not

3 Likes

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hungry never start to beat you...this one na rehearsal
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by KHRIZ565(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Try your luck, u never can tell.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by OGwales(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

Being a slave never taya you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Resumption: Share Your Experience / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen / Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.