Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

List Your Business On Google My Business And Watch How You Get Rapid Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Your Business On Google My Business And Watch How You Get Rapid Sales (138 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Your Business On Google My Business And Watch How You Get Rapid Sales by iyobosadavid: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
They say google is your friend right.

Have you registered your business on google yet.

You sell digital products, physical products, palm oil,hibiscus flower,cashew nut,millet, rice, etc and yet your business is not enlisted on google my business,then you're leaving loads of cash on the table

You're looking for buyers yet you haven't registered on google my business,why Kwanu.

Google my business allows buyers who search for the products you sell,locate you easily,they can actually search for product in specific location and if you are a seller in that location,google shows them to you and they'll locate you.

Run along and get your business enlisted on Google my business.

It's a new week, position your business for visibility

With as low as 5k

Contact me on 0--8--0--3--0--8--7--9--1--6--6

(1) (Reply)

How To Realistically And Legitimately Grow Your Income Every Month / Ecommerce Website Development Solutions And Services / Earn With Your Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.