Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (13035 Views)

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by hotseat: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Action speaks louder than words o.

Bubu even promised more than this, but today we can all see they were all political rhetorics.

Just roll up your sleeves for the mighty task ahead instead of merely playing to the gallery.

Enough of mere promises already!
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Exc2000: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

Pls remind me who he is that name sounds very familiar but can't seem to recall

Masters Group of Company Boss, Masters energy ( petrochemicals) and master's food (noodles and the likes) and current Minister of State for Mines and Steels
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by studentofTruth: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Make 5 different 90-second videos of you or your friend sleeping in different places and positions. It can sleeping on the couch or bed or anywhere. Just 5 different videos in different clothes and positions/places.

You will get #1,000 for the 5 videos. The videos should be clear enough to make out the sleeping position and state of the eyes.

send them here: sleepstudies@yandex.com

The 5 videos should not be more than 20 MB. You may zip the file if they are more than that or send them separately.

Thanks
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by countryman13: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
SoludoTV:
Anambra State Governor-Elect, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo Speaks on His Vision to Revive Textile Firms (Akwaete Clothing) In Anambra & Make Innoson Vehicle His Official Car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWyax6ecWJI

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/01/26/ill-promote-made-in-anambra-igbo-products-nationally-and-globally-soludo/

Don't start ds journey by making promises. Give back to Anambranians what is due to them justifiably. Do Ur things like d Chameleon. May God Almighty see U through,amen.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by NSK4U(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good one. I don't expect less from a professor of note who understands the history of his people.

You can't equate his vision with those that barely obtained ssce or degree, the difference must be visible.

This is the same kind of vision prof Banji Akintoye would pursue if he were in the race for governorship in yorubaland, kudos to our truly educated heroes!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
TempleHouse:

Is Innosun car bullet prove ??

Anambra state is one of the most volatile state in terms of gun running in the country.

If you like your Governor, you should be worried to use an Innosun car that will stop working on Upper Eweka road!

Well, I hope the Deputy is well prepared to rule the State.

Amala and Ewedu people with their backward primitive mentality.
We are not Agbero minded like you guys. If Anambra is volatile then Lagos state and the entire South West is in a bloody civil war. Abi una don dey plan evil for our new governor. God pass all of you.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
saintrow1:

Did you actually read it before you comment. Why are you people so stupid like this? When did that person mentioned that Toyota is yoruba indigenous car brand.

Your entire lineage is stupid. You think everyone obtained Oluwole certificate like is the norm in your backward enclave.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by blackaxe78: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exactly how Obiano started

Scam reloaded

Ugu exportation?
Anambra rice?
Million of MOU he was signing them on weekly basis?

Comedy….

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by flokii: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mr governor-elect focus on good governance and leave plenty talk alone..

We have adire, ankara etc. in West and we don't make noise about them, we have car manufacturers here too but you don't see our governors making unnecessary noise around. Promoting your goods is part of the dividends of good governance, stop irritating our sensibility with clannish talks abeg.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by TempleHouse: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Amala and Ewedu people with their backward primitive mentality.
We are not Agbero minded like you guys. If Anambra is volatile then Lagos state and the entire South West is in a bloody civil war. Abi una don dey plan evil for our new governor. God pass all of you.

Amala and Ewedu is your best food since you moved to Ajegunle to hawk your Gala and Fan Milk !
This is what you will miss if you choose to relocate to Awka or Nnewi, but I trust you'll never leave Lagos and risk uncertainty because of Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Penguin2: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
TLAX:

He will win in 2023....on APGA platform.

Alex Otti already defected to APC.

Are you current at all?
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
This dude is clearly empty.

Any elected person who continues making empty promises instead of acting is not serious.

Prof. Soludo less promises and more action is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Barbiedollz(f): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
They have started. Talk, talk, talk. Promises they will never keep.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by clockwisereport: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Alaigbo ga ama mma
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by gwafaeziokwu: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
TempleHouse:

Amala and Ewedu is your best food since you moved to Ajegunle to hawk your Gala and Fan Milk !
This is what you will miss if you choose to relocate to Awka or Nnewi, but I trust you'll never leave Lagos and risk uncertainty because of Soludo.

grin

Ofe Oha and Ofe Onugbu can never be compared to the green algea concoction you all guzzle in disgust. Your lack of culinary skills is legendary.

I have never lived in Lagos and will never even consider it or any South West state as a tenth choice of abode. But my brothers who bothered to grace your backwater with their smartness and hardwork are currently buying up your ancestral lands as we speak.

News flash, they are not leaving anytime soon. So your tears are hoping to be perpetual. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Temptee101(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
These are the kind of men we need in our political sphere.

May he keep to his words.

Wish him a successful and progressive reign.

God bless Anambra state and the entire Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
TempleHouse:

Is Innosun car bullet prove ??

Anambra state is one of the most volatile state in terms of gun running in the country.

If you like your Governor, you should be worried to use an Innosun car that will stop working on Upper Eweka road!

Well, I hope the Deputy is well prepared to rule the State.
Typical ewdu brain I wonder when una go get sense Bitter tribe, after violence that APC introduced during Anambra gubernatorial election, pls mention incident of any after then? Kidnapping is taking root in your region but you carry Anambra matter for head
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Beejayy20(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Ofe Oha and Ofe Onugbu can never be compared to the green algea concoction you all guzzle in disgust. Your lack of culinary skills is legendary.

I have never lived in Lagos and will never even consider it or any South West state as a tenth choice of abode. But my brothers who bothered to grace your backwater with their smartness and hardwork are currently buying up your ancestral lands as we speak.

News flash, they are not leaving anytime soon. So your tears are hoping to be perpetual. grin
lol mugu, buying up land and yet crying all over twitter that they refuse to rent house to you because you're nyamiri.
is it the one hawking gala will avoid it or the one operating 2/2 shop living in one room apartment in ajegunle.

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by chysam: 5:23am On Jan 27, 2022
BKayy:
I believe you.
"Why do I believe you?" some people might ask, because you've already started promoting one of our forgotten Igbo dressing (that's it up there) from the primaries to your cabinet appointment.

So I believe you
Face cap na igbo dressing?

You dey mad!!!
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by chysam: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Igboid:
Anambra has always been a torchbearer for the Igbo people.
Good one.

IPOB touch bearers abi?
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by FORDCULTURE: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2022
post=109709633:
Nice development.
That's what we are talking about.
All the very best to Charles as he take up the mantle of Anambra State.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want @[b][/b],
and we believe that is not too much to ask for.

God bless Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria.

Because no be PDP Talk am
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by TempleHouse: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Little wonder all your siblings choose Lagos and Never travelled back home since they arrived Ajegunle Lagos.
Of course, we sold lands so that your siblings will remains to pay taxes on Gala hawking at Ojuelegba on daily basis.
Ofe Oha with disgusting taste is not what you should be proud of, but you've confirm it's your siblings helping you from Lagos, so remain in your crime infected city as Lagos is already full and enjoy your worship at Okija Shrine.
Make una enjoy your "Oyel Money "
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by oyatz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
georgeakins:

Nothing indigenous about innonson vehicles.
All the parts are from China.
He just changed the name from BAIC Motors to Innonson.
I don't know why Innonson is deceiving himself and his Ibo brothers

Not exactly sir.

Innoson imports parts of the BAIC vehicles, assemble them in Nnewi and change some aspects of the vehicles.

The electrical cables,mirrors, upholsteries and the paint are locally sourced.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by oyatz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
saintrow1:

And guess what innoson can't even come up with their own design. They copy Chinese cars 100%. At least change the design of the cars. It's not hard to find someone to design a car for you. If you look at VW and sokda they are both the same but the design of the cars are different. Range rover velar and jaguar F pace are the same just different design and shape. By the way innoson is not the only automobile company in Nigeria. Why the noise. You have Nord vehicle, proforce etc. Igbos are just childish and backward minded people. Anytime they do any little thing they start making noise. You guys need to come the Bleep down. With all the noise your region is the worst and most backward.

Innoson can't change the designs because they import the already manufactured chasis and couple them together.

Nigeria need viable iron and steel industries to be able to truly manufacture the vehicle chasis.

Innoson can start manufacturing his vehicle chasis by collaborating with local steel industries to produce the vehicles parts for him using lighter alloys.

Then some of the parts will need raw materials from refineries of petroleum which is not available in Nigeria.

We still have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by georgeakins: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
oyatz:

Not exactly sir.

Innoson imports parts of the BAIC vehicles, assemble them in Nnewi and change some aspects of the vehicles.

The electrical cables,mirrors, upholsteries and the paint are locally sourced.

Good!

You spoke well .
This is what those guys are supposed to explain, instead they will be shouting envy and jealousy.
Anyway, it's because most of them don't know what to say.
I was curious to know the parts they manufacture
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Danzysb(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
georgeakins:

Good!

You spoke well .
This is what those guys are supposed to explain, instead they will be shouting envy and jealousy.
Anyway, it's because most of them don't know what to say.
I was curious to know the parts they manufacture
You should have known that they import parts and the other parts are locally made in nnewi.
Re: Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally by Danzysb(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Council Calls For Prayers For Wike / Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.