Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! (1955 Views)

"No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! by MangekyoAlt: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Laggafin:

Dungbrain wen feel say e Sabi but knows noting.. oya read de article below and remove small dust wen cover ur grey matter for skull
https://www.nairaland.com/6977363/biden-putin-it-great-mistake#110065239
Who is this fool quoting me out of nowhere?
Are you a hacker that you're giving me shady links to click on? If it's my account you want to hack better desist from trying it because I will ruin you
Re: The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! by Laggafin: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Are you a hacker that you're giving me shady links to click on? If it's my account you want to hack better desist from trying it because I will ruin you
Lol.. A cow will always be a Cow.. brainless mofo
Re: The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! by Laggafin: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Mumu oya read some more
https://www.nairaland.com/6991035/why-russia-backed-down-invading#110305800
Re: The Leaders Of Ukraine Are Extremely Stupid! by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
All my life I've never seen a group of people that are as stupid as the current leaders of Ukraine. I just read one of their generals saying if Russia invades, they would destroy them and even kill them with their bare hands. He said they would send them back in body bags.

Do they not realize the caliber of weapons currently stationed at their borders? There are thousands of Russian troops and military hardwares including nuclear capable iskander ballistic missiles, yet they're telling russia that they would kill them even with their bare hands if they cross their borders.

Do they think they would stand a chance? Because to me, It seems they actually think they would even stand a chance against a russia going ALL OUT!

They claim they have upgraded their military since russia annexed Crimea. They don't realize russia too has been upgrading and their troops have been seeing combat in Syria.
Their military budget is even less than £1Billion (Far less than Nigeria; £2Billion).

If I were in Ukraine position, I would try to strike a deal with Russia. Ukraine has always wanted to join the EU. Russia would allow them to join the EU, as far as they don't join NATO. if they're able to strike that deal, it would be a win for them. But no, somehow they think the anti tank weapons and javelin they're receiving from the west would make them stand a chance against russia

They don't realize that if Russia is ever going to attack, they won't send troops and tanks first. They'll bombard the shit out of Ukraine with their long range artillery, rocket artillery and ballistic missiles at all major strategic locations, annihilating every major resistance. Then, they will send in the troops and tanks as a cleanup crew.

If it is the USA that is boosting Ukraines moral and telling them to act tough against someone with capability to completely annihilate them, then it is obvious the USA doesn't mean well for them.

You think Ukraine does not have missile defense systems which have been boosted by the recent supply of thousands of surface to air stinger missiles ? You think Ukraine will just sit there and let Russia continue with the Bombardment ? Ukraine also has an airforce and they will put up a fight.

Ukraine also has 'long range artillery, rocket artillery and ballistic missiles at all major strategic locations' !! Recently, the UK supplied thousands of Javeline anti-tank missiles which can destroy 70% of the Russian tank force.

Yes Russia will take territory and even capture the capital but this will come at a huge cost. Furthermore, Russia will face a similar fate like they did in Afghanistan where thousands of Russians died in a bloody guerrilla warfare. Eventually Russia withdrew their forces and ran back to Moscow with their tail between their legs.

In this war with Ukraine, make no mistake about it, thousands of Russian soldiers will die, there will be huge sanctions and guess what ? The Russian economy will collapse leading to internal revolt and the possible removal of MAD PUTIN. Putin is biting more than he can chew. He is driven by ego not logic.

This war will have no end and thousands of Russians will perish because the west will continue to arm Ukraine until the bitter end.

And if Russia makes the mistake of attacking a NATO country, they can kiss their a$$ godbye.

Do you know that in the second world war, small Finland defeated the mighty USSR army on Finish territory and that, even though Germany lost the war, it was because the west sustained Russia to continue fighting and the winter was not to Germanys advantage. But all things considered, Russia lost a massive 27 million civilians and soldiers - the highest casualty rate of all wars since time immemorial.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures : See Suspension Bridge Opened By A Governor In Kenya / Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos / Trump Says – ‘iran Will Pay A Very Big Price, It’s Not A Warning, It’s A Threat’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.