Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,209 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? (154 Views)

Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? / Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? / Why Not Try Facebook Affilliate Marketing And Start Earning Some Extra Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? by UcheEjezie: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
This was the question I kept asking for months after getting my 80k per month job.

Month after month, I kept sinking deeper in debt. Saving was a luxury I couldn't afford.

But then, there was this guy in my office who seemed to be very comfortable and I was certain we earned the same salary.

His name is Emeka and we were not really close

One day, Emeka and I were placed on a job together so I knew I couldn't let this opportunity go. I needed to ask him how he made extra income.

He was sceptical at first, but after explaining my situation to him he agreed to show me how it's done.

He showed me the business model and recommend courses and books to study.

This was in October 2021, by the end of December 2021, I had made over 100k in 2 months as a beginner doing this business. And now I make an average of 100k per month with it.

So what's this business model?
First, I want to note that this is not a
Tell 2 peoole to bring 2 people kind of thing
It is not a Ponzi scheme
And it is not not fraud or Yahoo

It is legitimate and guaranteed business model that anyone who has a phone and an internet connection can do

It is a business where you get to sell other people's products and earn commission for it. Middlemanship�

Who can do this business?
Students
Workers
Stay at home mums, etc.

The creator of one of the courses I took when I started out is having a FREE webinar this weekend so I thought I should share.

His name is Adewuyi Tamilore and he made over ₦100,000,000($200,000) in 2021 through affiliate marketing. Yes, Affiliate marketing.

The webinar is FREE for all but he's taking just 100 people. This is the link to join.

https:///ExPIhPfJMgxIRpBUNe0eoa

Register and keep an open mind
PS: I'm doing this to help others just as Emeka helped me.
Re: Fellow 9-5ers, How Do You Make Some Extra Income? by polimaf(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
This story no jell at all...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Bank's DOM Account. Suggest The Best DOM Account For 2022. / De30 Daily Signals (forex) / Are There Banks That Offer Escrow Services In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.