Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Want To Change My Bank's DOM Account. Suggest The Best DOM Account For 2022. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Change My Bank's DOM Account. Suggest The Best DOM Account For 2022. (173 Views)

I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Union Bank Dom Account Needed Urgently / Let's Do This Deal If You Have Union Bank Or Eco Bank Dom Account With Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Bank's DOM Account. Suggest The Best DOM Account For 2022. by JetStar: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
I've been a customer of Zenith Bank PLC. but I've not been happy with the way I'm being treated at the Bank. It seems they wrote something against my BVN which gives the wrong info about me to them. I'm not saying that will change if I change my bank to another one, but since they are the originator of this, I want to leave them for good. The bank use its slogan "In your best interest" for marketing but their actions is saying otherwise.

I want to change my DOM account. Please help me suggest one that is very good and pays dollars anytime you go to the bank. Zenith Bank can prove unreliable when it comes to withdrawing dollars. Many times they tell you they don't have so you have to look for which branch have and which one does not have. Please help a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Available In Wholesale / Turn Your Whatsapp Into A Money Printing Machine / How To Make At Least 100k A Month Selling Your Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.