Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? (598 Views)

How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Get A Car As Low As N300k,verified,certified Nig Usedcars,no Fear Of Engine/body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by Exceldan: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Am considering going into this business my budget is 1million can anyone with sound knowledge of it tell me how to go about it.
Re: Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by Richogroup: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which of the city/state you want to start the business
do you want to start selling base engine oil or branded engine oil
Let me know so I give you guildline.
Re: Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by gen2lpat(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Richogroup:
Which of the city/state you want to start the business
do you want to start selling base engine oil or branded engine oil
Let me know so I give you guildline.

Branded Engine oil in 5 litres
Re: Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by Zidoh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one branded oil is a good business
Re: Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by calculation(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chat me up and let see how I can be of help.
Re: Pls Anyone With Sound Knowledge Of Engine Oil Business? by Theophinio(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Exceldan:
Am considering going into this business my budget is 1million can anyone with sound knowledge of it tell me how to go about it.

Good day boss

Did you later ventured into the business

(1) (Reply)

Two United-states Instagram Accounts Available. / About Cargoextra Global Logistics / The Ultimate NFT Course(Closing soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.