Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (925442 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anon123:

I need your help in respect of GCMS notes. How do I contact you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
obaalasepe:
Good morning everyone, please don't send mail to me for now.
Ask your questions on the platform.
Concerning the loan go to Mpower finance website.
You will get all the information needed.
Let keep reading all information on Nairaland.
The information on this platform is helpful.
God bless you all.

Lol, okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gustav25: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Any one going for Upfront medicals In Abuja on the 9th ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
No
kennyjoy:

Onlinedoctor have you received your passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
KRTL:
Please my school asked me to upload my study permit or letter of admission to show that my application is in progress??

Is this a normal occurrence with some schools pls..

My school is Humber College

Yes it's normal

If you don't have the study permit yet, you can send the letter of "confirmation of submission" to the embassy that you've applied but haven't gotten a decision yet.

They want to know if you've applied at all, so they can register you for the semester or update your profile.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chimaobieustace: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
KRTL:
Please my school asked me to upload my study permit or letter of admission to show that my application is in progress??

Yes it’s normal during registration, prior to enrollment. Especially if your program requires yhu to be physically present at some point.

Furthermore, Can I ask? Is yhur program a Co-orp program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pls what's the meaning of co op program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kemolaaar(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please I your advice!!!!!
I would like you to advice me concerning my "Educational History/ Gap year".

I am currently reapplying Computer Science at to two Canadian universities (University if Winnipeg and University of Manitoba) for my undergraduates (this fall term) as a tuition paying student. I was asked declare all my educational history/ gap year.
I finished secondary school 2018. After then I got admission into university but, I dropped out of the University during my second year. I went to apply for my transcript but my CGPA has declined drastically to less than 2.0, because I did not withdraw my admission.

The reason I dropped out was, because the course I was offering was not in-line with the career path as a Software Developer. I applied for inter-departmental transfer to 'Computer Science department. but, I was unable to transfer coupled with the lock down. by the time we resumed last year January my HOD said it not possible again. so I dropped out.
I am currently 23 years.

Please what should I do? Should I remove the post secondary education out of the my education history/Gap year?
I don't know, maybe including it would reduce my chances of getting admission.

Please your advice is needed urgently,
thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I need your help in respect of GCMS notes. How do I contact you?

I just sent to a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
KRTL:

Yes. It happens wen your session is about to begin or if you want to apply for a deferment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
purespikes:
Great People of Nairaland,
The stamped Canadian Visa arrived yesterday 1st March, 2022, after sending it on Thursday 24th February, 2022. It took just 2 working days. It feels so good.

I decree for everyone looking unto a thing like this, God Almighty will answer you speedily in Jesus Name. This testimony will go round.
Please was this vfs Lagos or abuja
You took it to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onlinedoctor:
No
Please when and which vfs did you take it too?please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Abeg I want to do PGD
In building related courses
I HAVE HND IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY

PLS WHICH CHEAP SCHOOL CAN I APPLY TO
ABEG

@ LEKIBOOBE AND OTHER GALANT GURUS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anon123:

I just sent to a mail

I can't access the email address linked to Nairaland.

Please, send to patrickokunima (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Semtu:
Please guys, is it possible to book a return flight so I can apply for PTA. Then after collecting the PTA, I’ll cancel the return flight and collect full or partial refund from Ethiopia airlines?

Advice anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening everyone,

So my son just got denied admission into Seneca college.
Please can anyone suggest any university in Toronto, We've aplled to York university already, but in order not to put all our eggs in one basket again we're looking for other universities option in Toronto.
Or is it possible for the school to still admit him, considering the fact that he chosed three choices?.
And also I mistakenly submitted his application to Humber college without payment, I'm trying to rectify my mistake but it keeps telling me I have submitted an application for this year's session.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hi Technix,

I’m aware of both type of WES.
Thanks for the Professional lecture on McGill University…

Regards.

technix:
Hi scottish99, you could have done a little research before saying 'this is not fully correct'.

So, there are two types of evaluation: document-by-document and course-by-course evaluations. The former is for equivalency only and doesn't include courses and grades.

Secondly, NOT all schools accept WES, and I am attaching a proof here that McGill University IPN program is one them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sent to Lagos office thru DHL and I had done my biometrics I'm Lagos. The Lagos office sent it to Abuja and am sure its making its way back to Lagos. I sent on 23rd Feb

User1010:

Please when and which vfs did you take it too?please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onlinedoctor:
Sent to Lagos office thru DHL and I had done my biometrics I'm Lagos. The Lagos office sent it to Abuja and am sure its making its way back to Lagos. I sent on 23rd Feb

Sent mine to vfs Lagos on the 24 of February
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onlinedoctor:

Does Lagos vfs always send it to abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Algonquin College - Ottawa

Graduate Certificate - Building Automation System Operations
$13,163/yr

Building Information Modeling - Lifecycle Management
$15,740/yr

matthew080:
Abeg I want to do PGD
In building related courses
I HAVE HND IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY

PLS WHICH CHEAP SCHOOL CAN I APPLY TO
ABEG

@ LEKIBOOBE AND OTHER GALANT GURUS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jermaie0009: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello house, please I have small wahala oh since my passport was returned to me,my Letter of introduction haven’t dropped yet still my eligibility is still on and background checks too beside I have sent them mails and webforms noting yet , and I’m to resume by September 22, have anyone encountered something like this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
I can help you secure admission. What program is he looking for?
hayoBams:
Good evening everyone,

So my son just got denied admission into Seneca college.
Please can anyone suggest any university in Toronto, We've aplled to York university already, but in order not to put all our eggs in one basket again we're looking for other universities option in Toronto.
Or is it possible for the school to still admit him, considering the fact that he chosed three choices?.
And also I mistakenly submitted his application to Humber college without payment, I'm trying to rectify my mistake but it keeps telling me I have submitted an application for this year's session.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jermaie0009:
Hello house, please I have small wahala oh since my passport was returned to me,my Letter of introduction haven’t dropped yet still my eligibility is still on and background checks too beside I have sent them mails and webforms noting yet , and I’m to resume by September 22, have anyone encountered something like this

Na wa ooh every stages of this Canada journey get him own anxiety. Me whey I just send my passport for stamping yesterday my mind never rest coz VAC didn’t send me email that they’ve received my passport yet and DHL said it has been delivered since morning when I track it.

I guess you should keep sending them email.

God will make it easy for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Cdosky(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
I got my ppr today..... dropping bmy timeline soon
Experience gurus in the house ...
Please I need help ooo
How do info about sending the passport for visa

makano:
Congrats kennyjoy

It has finally ended in praise..

Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
KRTL:

Did you required IELTS to get into Humber college ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cdosky:
Please I need help ooo

Congratulations, lataaaarooo. We don dey wait for "its ppr". Abeg shower us with timeline. God bless your journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
bullstriker:
Algonquin College - Ottawa

Graduate Certificate - Building Automation System Operations
$13,163/yr

Building Information Modeling - Lifecycle Management
$15,740/yr

I'm really inexperienced in seeking admission into Canada schools, do I require IELTS in getting admission?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cdosky:
Please I need help ooo

Passport Submission Information after Study Permit Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly

When you go to DHL, also indicate that you want a two way courier service. Then provide them the address you want your passport sent to when ready.

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

Send your documents via DHL 2-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us

Credit: Legacyedition

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gurus in the house...pls is it compulsory to have IELTS before seeking any kind of graduate admission in the Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanchibu2004: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Congrats I tap into this in Jesus Name
Cdosky:
Please I need help ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.