Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (921018 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Too late. The waiver code expired FEB 25th

Do you have any idea which Canadian universities waives application fees this time around?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LILIAN75: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Pls anyone with useful information on what other alternatives I should use or what I should do should help me out Abeg
LILIAN75:
Good evening all, thanks everyone that has been providing very vital information in this precious platform that keeps it running.
Please I'm really having some difficulties paying my visa application fee, I was refused visa September last year and now I want to reapply. For the past 1 weeks my cousin in Canada has been trying to help use his credit card to pay the application fee and it hasn't been successful, I attached the screenshot of the error message we keep getting, pls kindly suggest to me what I should do, he even sent me the card details to do it do it here, I still got same error message .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Great People of Nairaland,
The stamped Canadian Visa arrived yesterday 1st March, 2022, after sending it on Thursday 24th February, 2022. It took just 2 working days. It feels so good.

I decree for everyone looking unto a thing like this, God Almighty will answer you speedily in Jesus Name. This testimony will go round.

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iwale: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2022
good mornin bro pls i need your help to applied for a gcms note for me,for my canada visiting visa seens last year april and my status is showing under processing since then pls will like to know the procedure and step.you can contact me through my email iwale58@yahoo.com thanks we really appreciate your help in getting this.thanks once again.
mrprolifik:

NAIT is a very good college located in Edmonton in the province of Alberta. Its is a Designated learning institution (DLI) and international students who graduate from NAIT and studied a program that takes a minimum duration of 8 months to complete are qualified to apply for post graduation work permit (PGWP).
So she can go ahead to apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 5:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Pleases can one use fixed deposit letter from a commercial Bank as additional pof documents

I have funds in my person account but want to add my fd because I have been seeing refusals from investment certificates

Someone pls help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2022
This is not fully correct.
Course by Course evaluation WES also request Transcripts from your local school. So, they attach it all to your evaluation with certificate.

I see no reason why some schools won’t accept as it’s fully detailed. More than you doing ordinary transcript sef.

Regards.
technix:
Some schools don't accept WES.
But if your WES includes a course-by-course evaluation of your official transcript, some schools accept it.

You will have to check the requirements of the school.

By the way, if possible, you could just get a student copy of your transcript from your school and use it for initial application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CnCstore: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2022
matthew080:
Hello pls I want to register my business,who can help here
Or know someone that can help do that
Urgent pls

Send a DM
Deleted the requirement as it’s against the Rule of this thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2022
mama12345:
I sent the Statement of Purpose and Document Checklist to you.

Congratulations on getting the PPR. Please can you send it to me too? anuoluwapoakindele@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2022
matthew080:
Hello pls I want to register my business,who can help here
Or know someone that can help do that
Urgent pls
I can help you it’s just 25k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Please I want to ask those who did form A online please at what rate did bank charge you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Katehasty:
Please I want to ask those who did form A online please at what rate did bank charge you
I did, since January tho don’t know if the rate has increased but I was debited at a rate of 419/$
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Phillz83: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Good Morning everyone... please urgent advise needed . I apply for renewal of international passport since middle of last year and I was able to do the data capture this January though am using the old passport and they told me that backlogs will be produce, admission for fall are now getting closed ... Can I use the expired passport to process my admission? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iwale: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Good mornin mr makano,pls can u order for my gcms note for me pls you can contact me through my email iwale58@yahoo.com pls looking forward for ur kwick response thanks.
makano:
Hello Shallyk

Before you go ahead with your GIC intention, know that GIC is never a catalyst for approval..

Most of the approvals we have seen here this year alone, I cant remember seeing anyone who did GIC..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chuksinfotech: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Sincerely this depressing wait for Canadian Study Permit approval is indeed not funny, I am beginning to consider more options.

Please I need your advice on this step I intend to take. I have studied online for over a year now and even writing my thesis proposal without approval from the IRCC due to lack of funding and delay from IRCC.

I intend to apply to schools in the US, which one of the schools has promised to fund with any available opportunity.

But what would be my case when I apply for VISA, if I eventually get admitted to any US school?

Since there is an exchange of information between USA and Canada interms of immigration.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello , please did you send your passport to Lagos or Abuja VFS office.

purespikes:
Great People of Nairaland,
The stamped Canadian Visa arrived yesterday 1st March, 2022, after sending it on Thursday 24th February, 2022. It took just 2 working days. It feels so good.

I decree for everyone looking unto a thing like this, God Almighty will answer you speedily in Jesus Name. This testimony will go round.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanchibu2004: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning my people,
When I submitted my application I indicated that my sponsor earns a certain amount of money from his landed properties annually.
And I submitted the documents of those properties, so my question is that if those documents submitted are good enough or do I need to submit any other documents through webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
My application just got refused a second time.

The previous refusal was: purpose of visit, and personal assets and financial status. This time is personal asset and financial status, and family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Can someone quote Anon here, so I can order my GCMS notes through him.

Sorry about this ….

Your next app will be success

But if I may ask you, did you apply for GCMS note in your first refusal before applying for the second app ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2022
kennyjoy:

LONG POST ALERT………..Here is My timeline and my testimony (My PPR nah Grace) God is the Greatest.

Firstly, I give thanks to God who is the author and the finisher of my faith. He made my PPR happen… Also, Special thanks goes to Anon123, Frank, Makano, Justmellow(Gcmswriter), LekiBoBoe, Ketima, Temezzo, Scottish. and to everyone who has answered my questions and reply my emails una too much.

I’m 30 y/o, First time Applicant, Self Sponsored, 14yrs study Gap (I dropped out of school in yr 2010 because I loss my financial backbone which is my Mom but since then God has been there for me). I only apply with my 2008 NECO results, No IELTS, My proposed program is 2yrs Undergraduate(Associate Degree). I do everything myself with the help of my gurus here.

I started this journey early 2021, i don’t even have an idea on where to start. Anytime I burst to this platform read people testimonies, documents submitted and all I will just give up and stop readings because of my study gap. I don’t even that someone don’t need IELTS or Toefl to get admission, but mumu me went and register for Toefl class, I did Toefl like 3times still I didn’t meet up the 20scores in each section….. So I give up again, I just made up my mind to jejely they crush for 9ja and keep doing my business…..One day I came to this thread again to continue reading and I now realize you don’t really need IELTS or Toefl for both admission & Visa.. So I dedicate 1weeks readings this thread, I started researching for schools that offer the course of what I’ve been doing for over 10yrs (Career progression) So July, 2021 I submitted my application to Durham college, this next day, Durham rejected my application coz of study Gap, Mumu me didn’t read where it was stated that Durham college don’t accept nothing less than 5year study gap. I don’t give up I kept researching for colleges that offer my course. I applied to three schools again and I got offer letter from all of them. I submitted like two school application form through Applyboard.com while I apply for other one directly to the school.

Application Submitted: Nov 19, 2021 #NewPortal
Biometrics Completed: Nov 23, 2021
Upfront medical updated to pass: Dec 18, 2021
Order Gcmsnotes Feb 1, 2022.
Eligibility started: Feb 10, 2022.
BVL & PPR: Feb 28, 2022.

•DOCUMENT SUBMITTED (PROOF OF FUND)
•Table of Content
•First Semester Receipt Confirmation Issued by
Flywire.
•One year MBS ticket of my two Bank Account estimated $53K CAD (I used IRCC exchange rate).
•Bank Draft of 500k transfer to my bank account from my wife(She indicate it as a support for my flight fee to Canada).
•My wife 6months MBS ticket( I just want to show she can take care of herself while I’m away for study).
•My Business Registration Certificate.
•Land Purchase Receipts, Deed of Assignment, Certificate of Grant of Land, Survey plan(Record copy), Pictures of the Building on the Land, Valuation Certificate of the Building estimated of 20million Naira.
•My dogs vaccination card(I’m a dog Breeder).

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT)
•Table of Content.
•Motivation Letter ( 2Pages, Well written by Justmellow of Gcmswriters).
•Primary School Leaving Certificate.
•Primary School Leaving Testimonial.
•Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
•Secondary School Leaving Testimonial.
•Original NECO Results.
•Reference letters
•Certificate of 3months program I did in 2021.
•Certificate of Recognition by YouTubeMusic.
•Police Character Certificate.
•My Original Driver License.
•My National Identity Slip.
•My Birth Certificate.
•My Car documents.
•Kenya Visa Page.
•My Marriage Certificate (Notarized).
•My wife changing of name and Newspaper publication.
•Letter of Consent from my Wife (Notarized).
•My Wife Birth Certificate.
•My Wife international Passport.
•My Wife Business Registration.
•My Wife Merchandise purchase receipts.
•My Younger Brother International Passport.
•My Younger Sister National Identity Slip.
•My Younger Sister Posting letter ( I add this because she’s one of my Dependant & she just got a decent job recently)
•My late Mom Death Certificate & Medical cause of death.
•Picture of my both Engagement & Court wedding).
•Family Picture (Pic with my Grandma, my brother and sister)
•Picture of my Car.

I did not submit any Employment letter or pay-slip.

NOTE: if you are using the New Portal, try make sure used of the Consent form section for your other document upload. Special thanks to @Aijay for that..This what I do, My proof of fund is exactly 2MB while my supporting documents is more than 4MB. so I divided my supporting document into 2place 2MB/2MB. I upload the merge one in the additional document section and continuation in the consent form section.
To all still waiting for PPR, God will surprise y’all with PPR. To people been delay, refire approval is certain IJN.

Lastly, It started with Praise and ended in Praise.
God Bless All our Gurus here, God Bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria & God Bless Canada.
Eseun ooo, Modupe!!! Thank you.
Can you please explain how you calculate the exchange rate ..what did you multiply..if cad is 0001.00000000
53k cad will be how much in naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Armah22:
I did, since January tho don’t know if the rate has increased but I was debited at a rate of 419/$
Which bank please and how many days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Haremuh(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Teemie22 post=110673479]I just got my LOA from seneca college for fall 2022 intake. All thanks to @Tuneao for sharing the application waver code. If you’re also in my shoes, kindly send a PM, let work on visa application together. [/Please we are almost in the same shoes. I tried sending you a PM but all to no avail. Kindly reply my mail at aremukehinde4all@gmail.com. thanks alot]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Can you please explain how you calculate the exchange rate ..what did you multiply..if cad is 0001.00000000
53k cad will be how much in naira…can some please explain
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Kemluv004:

Hello guys, sorry I am new here and kinda finding it difficult to understand the site.� But I will get used to it with time.��

I have lots of questions regarding this visa and study permit application of a thing. I applied for an undergraduate program to the university of Regina in Canada and I got an admission congratulatory message 2days ago, though I applied with my Waec results(finished in 2011) and also have a degree in Accounting from unilorin but with a third Class certificate.

Now my problem is when applying for the study permit & visa, in my letter of explanation/statement of purpose, do I need to declare that I have a degree certificate(2018)?

Since 2019 no job so I decided to take up a small business (sales of fabrics) till last year November 2021 I got a job but it happened that they owe staff salary so I didn't stay long, left in December last year cus before I could get my November salary it was war in December and to think it's a well known company!!���‍♀️

----- Now as for my business, it's a small one and I just registered it Jan 2022. I don't have a bank account for it yet so most of my savings are kept with my mum though not enough to even sponsor my tuition..
Now I don't have a bank account to show for my business that I can say I transact with. Though my parents are sponsoring me and they have the assets and capacity to fund me.

---Lastly, how do I construct my SOP that won't raise the VO suspicion as to what I have been doing for the past 11years after High school if I got admitted for an undergraduate course in Canada at my age(26yrs) knowing fully well I have not been working since then.

P.S - I went for Nysc in 2018/19 but was posted to a primary school ���

Please kindly help me as I am in a dilemma of either declaring my Bsc Certificate or not and how to defend what I have been doing for the past 11years after High school and also how to incorporate & defend the value of my business which is a Small business.

Thanks fam. I appreciate �
now this is tricky why didn't you go for post graduate certificate in accounting or related course? All the same, it is at your prerogative to disclose or hide you b.sc degree but note; if you declose you degree you will have to convince the VO why you decide to go for another b.sc and 3rd class is not a genuine reason.

And if you decide not to declose your degree make sure what you are going to study is very much related to your work experience.
note; if you hide your degree, you will never use that degree again for any application in Canada.

For the POF, your parents can sponsor you but make sure you submit a SOA with tangible funds. Especially if decide not to disclose you b.sc cert. Because the VO will think you have been working for 11 years and suppose to have saved enough amount to take care of at least one year of study.

you don't need a business account to apply you CAC and savings account should be enough.

I will strongly advise you to apply for post graduate certificate in business related field since you have been running small business. It will be easier to prove career progression. But if you insist on going for the undergraduate fine and good. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by obaalasepe: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
CnCstore:

This is not allow here because of scam. It is better you delete it your post, if not then admin will block you.
Check the rules and regulations.
Reach out to me if you are still interested.

*Requirements for Registration of Business Name:*

Proposed business name

Name of the owner

Home address of the owner

Phone number

Email address

Date of birth

Valid ID card

Passport photograph

Nature of business

Business address.

Signature

*Cost* : *30k*

To be ready in 10-14 working days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanchibu2004: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning my people,
When I submitted my application I indicated that my sponsor earns a certain amount of money from his landed properties annually.
And I submitted the documents of those properties, so my question is that if those documents submitted are good enough or do I need to submit any other documents through webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Katehasty:

Which bank please and how many days
I used Polaris bank and mine took a day I submitted around like 8/9am I was debited by 4:30pm but that was cause I knew someone in cbn to fast track the process. But normally I hear max it takes 1 week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Armah22:

I did mine last month at about 340 in UBA within 4 working days(I didn’t know anyone) they charged extra 5k for the transaction. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by obaalasepe: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning everyone, please don't send mail to me for now.
Ask your questions on the platform.
Concerning the loan go to Mpower finance website.
You will get all the information needed.
Let keep reading all information on Nairaland.
The information on this platform is helpful.
God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022
If I’m getting an MBS from Gtb mobile app. Will I be charged? And How much will I be charged ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tuneao: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Your welcome
[quote author=Haremuh post=110679493][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tuneao: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2022
You’re welcome
We rise by lifting orders
Writing my sop presently here is my email teddybagwell111@gmail.com
Teemie22:
I just got my LOA from seneca college for fall 2022 intake. All thanks to @Tuneao for sharing the application waver code. If you’re also in my shoes, kindly send a PM, let work on visa application together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you Guru, @ makano, this is the first time my question will be getting a response from you lolll.... just kidding boss

I am eyeing it because of the relaxed pmt plan but I think @Obaalasepe has given an insight on education loan.

Thank you all, i am reading and following every infos and guide here. I know i am definitely going to drop my good news here by His grace too.

makano:
Hello Themmiee

This school doesn't offer Post Graduate Work Permit eligible programs, so if you have the intention of remaining in Canada, then do not apply to the school..

But if you wanna come back to Nigeria after your study, then go ahead and apply to the school..

Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.