Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928400 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

Thank you so much. I appreciate this alot.

. Lo and behold, IRCC has started accepting Naira. I paid in Naira even cheaper

Hello showyoung, please which bank card did you use to pay your application + biometrics fee and what's the rate.? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kam3:
@ Nikky6

Please which page am I filling on the consent form?
I did not filled this consent form. Is it compulsory? Where can one see it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations to you. This was fast
Kam3:
It's PPR.........Alhamdulilah
March 11 applicant
BVL and PPR March 30. Coming back for details.

Please I needs details of how to get my passport stamped, biometrics was in lagos and I am sending through lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
guys please what is the minimum aunt required for 2 years post graduate course in Naira total or does anyone know the rate they use to calculate the CAD to Naira so I can know how much I have to account for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deejom07: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good evening my honourable family,
Please I need someone to share me a link to apply for PGD in Elect/Elect or power engineering as most of the courses I found are normal Diploma.

Your response will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Harpaa(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kam3:

Yes I am
Pls I need some clarification on my reapplication, also got admission from UCW. Pls how can I reach out to u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
lamash:
Hello guys, congrats to all our PPR holders..

Please, I'll like to ask, how many weeks after applying do you receive an offer for the below schools.
1. Cape Breton
2. Crandall University
3. UCW
I applied for 2023 fall session and it's been a month now and not heard from them.

UCW is usually very fast, about 2 weeks - 1 month max

I don't know about the rest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wow, congratulations. We will all share our good news here soon , Amen

Kam3:
My first application was april 23.
Refused September 13, 2021 based on this reasons;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

Meanwhile I am married with a child and I applied alone and provided family pictures. So I was convinced that was easy for me to tackle.

Second application was on March 11, 2022
BVL and PPR: March 30, 2022.

I ensured I provided more document and pictures for my home ties, I did MBS for 1 year for my statement. Every document I submitted was backed with a proof.

In all it is all God's grace. It will end in praise for us all.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elixosodi(f): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=makano post=110458178]Congrats Northernshor

That means NSE route is still working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
saintobi009:
guys please what is the minimum aunt required for 2 years post graduate course in Naira total or does anyone know the rate they use to calculate the CAD to Naira so I can know how much I have to account for

There's no specific amount, it depends on your school's tuition fee, $10000 living expenses per year, etc all those will give you the actual cost

As at today, the rate is 332/$CAD but it changes every now and then. Here is the official ircc exchange rate site to keep track of it - https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okay thank you. Mine is over a month now for ucw no decision yet..

Fingers crossed.

buckyfof:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elixosodi(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

I got refused sometime in September 2021 and I am about to reapply, I would like to know, is it okay I go through the new portal or I reapply through the old link?

I was told the new link is faster. How true is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adeyinkaadetunj: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
How can I apply on new portal of IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by YeyeogeofCanada: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kam3:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

Meanwhile I am married with a child and I applied alone and provided family pictures. So I was convinced that was easy for me to tackle.

I ensured I provided more document and pictures for my home ties, I did MBS for 1 year for my statement. Every document I submitted was backed with a proof.

Thank you all.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulation.. I'm happy for you

Kam3:

residence.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Many approved PPR.
Congrats guys... More to come in Jesus name.
@teemenzo @kellykk

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
I am thinking of travelling on 1st of May, So I will need buddies...
Abeg which Airline is better ?
I checked most common Airline on this thread but what I saw is 700k upward. I don't understand at all.

Please guys, refer a better Airline that I can carry loads oo because they are Planning for me, lol.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Scott99tish:
I checked most common Airline on this thread but what I saw is 700k upward. I don't understand at all.

Please guys, refer a better Airline that I can carry loads oo because they are Planning for me, lol.
Is United Airline reliable?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShallyK: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Josh3322:
Did you apply on the new portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Danikcm: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone, please can anyone explain what to do after you receive your ppr, I know you are to send it through DHL and so on, but are we to fill any form on vfs website or pay any fee?
Can someone please clear this for me, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elixosodi(f): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Please someone should kindly reply to this.

I got refused and I want to reapply, is it safe to use the new portal or I continue with my previous account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Wow! 19 days. This IRCC is unpredictable. Congratulations!
Kam3:
March 11 applicant

Please I needs details of how to get my passport stamped, biometrics was in lagos and I am sending through lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Kam3:
March 11 applicant

Wow what a good news…go and prosper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Scott99tish:

Congratulations on your PPR again dawg!

1- All Airlines are good. The plan is to get to your destination safe, ain't it? Who better airline epp? tongue

2- I think Ethiopian Airline is one of the cheapest airlines ever, travelling to Canada. So check them out. And book directly from their website

3- Carry loads kwa? shocked angry This one no be Peace Mass Transit oh! Or Izuchukwu or Young Shall Grow. You're eligible to 23kg Max for two bags, with 7kg thereabouts for check-in bags. If you have extra luggage, you'd pay extra for it. About $200 last I checked (though I know say money no be your problem, since them dey plan for you already grin) .

I'm a nutshell, plan well, go with the most important things you've got! Goodluck man.

BTW, my flight's for tomorrow! Someone wish me a Safe Trip bikonu? cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ramon212: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2022
buckyfof:

What is the full name of UWC ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PasqualO(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Journey mercies brother

buchito1:

1- All Airlines are good. The plan is to get to your destination safe, ain't it? Who better airline epp? tongue

2- I think Ethiopian Airline is one of the cheapest airlines ever, travelling to Canada. So check them out. And book directly from their website

3- Carry loads kwa? shocked angry This one no be Peace Mass Transit oh! Or Izuchukwu or Young Shall Grow. You're eligible to 23kg Max for two bags, with 7kg thereabouts for check-in bags. If you have extra luggage, you'd pay extra for it. About $200 last I checked (though I know say money no be your problem, since them dey plan for you already grin) .

I'm a nutshell, plan well, go with the most important things you've got! Goodluck man.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2022
ramon212:

What is the full name of UWC ?
University of Canada West

Located in BRITISH COLUMBIA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Deejom07:
Good evening my honourable family,
Please I need someone to share me a link to apply for PGD in Elect/Elect or power engineering as most of the courses I found are normal Diploma.

Your response will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

See them listed in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/304#106513686
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iykedpetes(m): 4:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Kam3:
March 11 applicant

Congratulations canada will favour u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 5:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Kam3:
@ Nikky6

Please which page am I filling on the consent form?
You are to fill the second page of the consent form

Congratulations on your PPR!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ing123: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Safe trip..May Canada favour you!

buchito1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.