Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909633 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2022
BenedictStinson:

Ok but you're saying without the extra program then it's guaranteed to be only a single year PGWP?

Yes, 1 year program = 1 year PGWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 2:04am On Apr 01, 2022
eniola1010:

I dont think you or david got my point.
I mean since the vo officers dont monitor anything that happens in the account after statement of account has been submitted.

Why cant people borrow loan. Send the money to their relative. Let the relative break the money in fractions. Maybe borrow like 10m. Send the 10m 6o ur mother or first-relative. Let that ur relative break it into 1m weekly and send into ur acc.

Let the relative write gift deed and sponsor support letter. Print statement. Submit. And return the 10m.

Afterall when you have submitted your statement, he vo dont have any concern with what goes on in ur acc again, and they dont know if u still have the 10m or no t anymore.

You get me now?

I hope you know IRCC do asked for updated statement of account even after submitting visa application, thou it’s rarely happen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sholly25: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2022
please can anyone give name(s) with open applications for Msc. I haven't been so lucky with my own research.

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Positiveme2020: 3:51am On Apr 01, 2022
mikky099:
Hello All,

Been a while since I have been on this forum.
I would like to enquire about the CIBC - https://pay.cibc.com/conestogacollege option of payment for Conestoga college. I see the breakdown for 1500CAD is about 520K NGN, please gurus has any one used this before. I don't want my cash to be stuck in an international portal.

Many thanks,
Please I got admission to Conestoga too. Please this 1500 CAD is it refundable because it's not clear to me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 4:58am On Apr 01, 2022
samuelcrestor:

Yes
14mill at the time of submission but steadily run to 20mill till the day I received feedback

500k in my account at the time of submission

Thank you very much for your response....
Which school please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rasakiopoewa: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Got a visa but not ready to be vaccinated. Any way out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy new month all!
We shall testify this month!
I book my space in faith for my PPR this month of April. Amen

*November 15th applicant

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Rasakiopoewa:
nope, no way out. You have to get vaccinated before you leave this country. And why aren’t you ready to take the vaccine ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2022
kennyjoy:

I hope you know IRCC do asked for updated statement of account even after submitting visa application, thou it’s rarely happen.

Omo these vo guys kala o. Ahn ahn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by itsmolep(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Rasakiopoewa:

lol

NO WAY OUT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2022
I book my space for my PPR testimony this month....
May 2021 applicant

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchan2:
I book my space for my PPR testimony this month....
May 2021 applicant
chineke you are long over due PPR soon

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Amen
Malone122:
chineke you are long over due PPR soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2022
eniola1010:

See as u just answer all my question once. Omo u go sabi book o..

Make una dey try say thank you naw. Ha! O ga o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Katehasty:
Congratulations to those who got there ppl..many more to come ..please house I was going to ask who have use uba to pay form A how many days did it take
pls say something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Pls guys... I’m at the stage of paying for the application fee ..the issue now is that .. I don’t know if i can use my matercard to pay .. pls i need help the application is closing today.
I’m 30years old but applying for and undergraduate program university of manitoba... pls i need a quick response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
pls guys, im at the stage of paying for the application fee..the issue i hav now is that..i dont knw if i can use my naira matercard to pay. pls the application is closing today .im 30yrs old but applying for an undergraduate program university of manitoba.. pls whats my chance of getting visa...and how do i go about the application fee using my gtb mastercard....pls i will be happy for a quick response. thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Katehasty:
pls say something
I used UBA for my form A, it took less than a week. Endeavor to add ur international passport with the payment method the school gave to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Ligxy:

Make una dey try say thank you naw. Ha! O ga o

Couldn't you see that was another playful style of me saying thank you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Timonline: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Hello House, Please i need some advice. I applied since November 2021, Although after submitting my application I applied for a new international passport because by the time my application will be concluded my old passport will be expired. January 2022 I was invited for a medical examination by cic which I passed the medical exams. By February 15 my status was updated to 'You passed the medical exam'. Since February I haven't gotten any feedback from cic. I'm running out of time because my college will be resuming next month. Please what the necessary steps I should take ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Disturb them with mails
Timonline:
Hello House, Please i need some advice. I applied since November 2021, Although after submitting my application I applied for a new international passport because by the time my application will be concluded my old passport will be expired. January 2022 I was invited for a medical examination by cic which I passed the medical exams. By February 15 my status was updated to 'You passed the medical exam'. Since February I haven't gotten any feedback from cic. I'm running out of time because my college will be resuming next month. Please what the necessary steps I should take ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2022
shinaxurdick:
pls guys, im at the stage of paying for the application fee..the issue i hav now is that..i dont knw if i can use my naira matercard to pay. pls the application is closing today .im 30yrs old but applying for an undergraduate program university of manitoba.. pls whats my chance of getting visa...and how do i go about the application fee using my gtb mastercard....pls i will be happy for a quick response. thanks so much
pls gurus ..HELP ME..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
What a way to start the new month MY EAGLE JUST LANDED. November 23 applicant via the old portal
i will do a proper thread on every detail but for now i have limited time i need to know my next steps from how and where to send my passport to. thank you
my whole body is so happy

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by samuelcrestor: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Please can someone give the details of what to do and documents to send for passport stamping
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Calmdancer21:
What a way to start the new month MY EAGLE JUST LANDED. November 23 applicant via the old portal
i will do a proper thread on every detail but for now i have limited time i need to know my next steps from how and where to send my passport to. thank you
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Justice4638: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Please guys what are the chances of getting a study permit for pharmacy, judging that I already have an undergraduate degree in Nigeria? Pls note that pharmacy is regarded as a professional course in Canada. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Timonline: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2022
shinaxurdick:
pls gurus ..HELP ME..

Hello, You can use the Barter app by flutterwave for payment. Do not use any nigerian bank card you will risk blocking your account. The Barter app uses a virtual card that you can fund up to a thousand dollars. You can check the app store to download and check youtube on how to fund the app so you can make payments online. This should suffice. Goodluck on your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Calmdancer21:
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
please i said earlier i will do a proper thread on my visa process, at the moment i need to send my passport to abuja office, please i need help on what documents i should include and other things i need to do thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Timonline:

Hello, You can use the Barter app by flutterwave for payment. Do not use any nigerian bank card you will risk blocking your account. The Barter app uses a virtual card that you can fund up to a thousand dollars. You can check the app store to download and check youtube on how to fund the app so you can make payments online. This should suffice. Goodluck on your application.
thanks so much for the reply....im 30yrs old but applying for an undergraduate program university of manitoba.. pls whats my chance of getting visa.i also need answer to this too ..regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Francieuche: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Abeg when does university of New Brunswick want to start sending admission mails it's tiring.since November I applied deadline was Feb 15 2022.. I wish this new month give good tidings
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.