Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908208 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

Wow! Thanks for this wonderful idea. I know they won't send to my address jare, was just kidding.
Can I use a Nigerian university address? But I don't have insider anywhere bayi... I'm just so tired.

In addition, just request and said you need it for an employment purpose, you can put the address of your place of work…..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

Wow! Thanks for this wonderful idea. I know they won't send to my address jare, was just kidding.
Can I use a Nigerian university address? But I don't have insider anywhere bayi... I'm just so tired.

You're welcome. Sure, you can. But since you don't have anyone there, you won't be able to get it out. You can ask from your friends if they have close contact in an institution or organization.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Its well. Dont worry it will surely end in praise. I advice u consult some of the gurus in the house like Makano, Frankrobbin and others and refire. My 1st application was refused too. It can be demoralizing but the end justifies the means.

Its well

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kam3:

Apply for your gcms to know the real reason for refusal.

Thanks, I’ve done that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
GentleBobo:

Sorry to know this, EyinjuGod.

Did eligibility review start for you before the refusal?

Yes, it started in January
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Activateoluwase:
So sorry EyinjuGod, I was expecting your love letter immediately Gift 212 posted her PPR yesterday.
Stay strong okay?, order your notes and give it another shot

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by afrobaby(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pls house, I am trying to apply to the university of manitoba and I am stuck.

I am being asked to input details of future supervisor, I have selected the supervisor I want but I don't have the contact, has anyone faced this similar problem?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zolagigo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

I live almost opposite my school, so going there everyday isn't a problem, the guy helping me just said that they don't give out student copy of transcript, they can only send to schools on my behalf. I'm thinking of putting my address as one of the schools they'll send to. Lol grin grin

Ligxy, its advisable to give the school your workplace, any of your friends or relatives address where they can in turn collect for you.. I guess thatz a better way to get your transcript.
God no go shame us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
EyinjuGod:

Thanks
It is well dear, repackage and refire.
It will end in praises!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you
Calmdancer21:

Send email to Nairobi, Abuja and Lagos. Daily
Raise a web form wait for their reply on that particular web form
Then locate an MP who is willing to help and send him an email
Order for gcm notes
Keep the fire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
I know my beloved IRCC is just waiting for me to go for medicals..

once I upload that medicals..its Game over...

My PPR and my Childs own must drop..

Wait for me IRCC...coming with full force..

God dey for us.. grin

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ANGELAREE: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
ANGELAREE:
I need your help guys. My friend wants to apply with me to Canada but she’s a university graduate of unilag
What documents does she need for admission application.

No body answered this
It’s urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
ANGELAREE:

No body answered this
It’s urgent please
when he/she finds an institution, check the admission requirements, it differs for each school, but the major thing is the under graduate transcript, some may accept unofficial copy while some official copy...just look for institutions and check their requirements on their website.
I hope this is of help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joedave25: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
The possibility here is that:

His passport was not marked as someone who was given PTA when his PTA request was consumated at the Bank, that's why he could represent it for the second time probably in a different bank or

He accessed those PTA twice within 2 quarters

Of course we know you are not entitled to PTA if you don't present return flight ticket to the Bank.

Its also not strange when you have someone working within the Treasury department of a Bank.......na serious business. Na 9ja naw

quote author=eniola1010 post=111578967]There is a friend of mine who collected pta twice. How he did it i dont know.

But i heard from a reliable source that u can collec pta once per quater. For example u can collect 4k usd at official rate between jan to mar. And u stand a chance of collecting it too within apr to june.

Mehn this is sweet o. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joedave25: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
The possibility here is that:

His passport was not marked as someone who was given PTA when his PTA request was consumated at the Bank, that's why he could represent it for the second time probably in a different bank or

He accessed those PTA twice within 2 quarters

Of course we know you are not entitled to PTA if you don't present return flight ticket to the Bank.

Its also not strange when you have someone working within the Treasury department of a Bank.......na serious business. Na 9ja naw

quote author=eniola1010 post=111578967]There is a friend of mine who collected pta twice. How he did it i dont know.

But i heard from a reliable source that u can collec pta once per quater. For example u can collect 4k usd at official rate between jan to mar. And u stand a chance of collecting it too within apr to june.

Mehn this is sweet o. [/quote]

eniola1010:
There is a friend of mine who collected pta twice. How he did it i dont know.

Mehn this is sweet o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by demure178(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Odoziaku1:
Your medical is already update 2 PASSED since on 22 mar. What else u looking 4?

You didn’t check the year professor? ���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Greetings,

Pls, how long does the airport process(collection of SP, work permit, Covid protocol et al) take?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
tolupe1:

Your eligibility has started?

Hey God, I am your child oo. Applied Jan 26.

Sorry. I meant still under processing. My friend who applied on Jan 25 just got ppr on 26th March. Make we dey wait our own

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello Simplysam

I have just replied your mail, sorry for the late response, I have so much to do..

Peace
simplysam007:
@makano my oga please respond to my mail….anyone who can write SOP please you’re needed I will pay, or if you have anyone you can refer to me I will really appreciate…Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anyone?
feistymikey:
Please for those of us that used sponsors in our applications, when showing your proof of funds at the POE, can we show our sponsor’s statement of account?

Or we must hold cash?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KingovieB: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please can someone suggest schools for a PGD for someone with HND in electrical electronics engineering technology(Power and machine). Been working as a field service engineer, now a senior technical service engineer. Been searching online only been seeing masters. If I can just find schools am good to go, I have gathered enough information here on how to handle the process thanks to everyone that tries to help out here. Please help. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Congrats!

Self-sponsored?

[quote author=Stburnish2 post=111318687]PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! � � � �
✅ ✅ ✅
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativeowos: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rasakiopoewa:
Got a visa but not ready to be vaccinated. Any way out?

Smile. Am not understanding o, how come you were able to do medicals without being vaccinated because i remember they do ask and those who aren't vaccinated would be vaccinated immediately . If you're not vaccinated then you are not leaving this country, even at the airport you would be asked if not you won't be allowed to travel. You dey fear vaccine ni���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnbravo1994: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
I applied to the university of British Columbia, since November no update yet
yemiezay:

omo bro you see that NSCC na long thing i applied january, at first i though their processing was fast, because i was getting update regarding my application. i received a call from them before the due date of the interview. laterwards they said they are going to mail me on when they will request my transcript. bros till now i never receive mail to send my transcript. Thank God for one babe i jam for nairaland here na she give me update. so i applied to another school asap that would give admission within one month of applying. i don even forget say i apply to NSCC.

i know of a babe that applied december last year na march them just dey give her admssion.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
shinaxurdick:
hi kweje,...can you pls advise me on any PG course i can take ..i cant apply for masters cox i hav HND ..and the school that offers it .. thanks..u can mail me
can anyone help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
I am here...ooo; but September intake.
Pls mail me: jacklens336@gmail.com
Thanks.

Danikcm:
Any university of regina student for May here?
Also please is it safe to book flight with wakanow?
If anyone knows can they advise me... thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pls let's meet and greet.
University of Regina -fall 2022.
Email me pls: jacklens336@gmail.com

Popson09:

I’m also going to university of Regina, fall 2022 intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
shinaxurdick:
hi kweje,...can you pls advise me on any PG course i can take ..i cant apply for masters cox i hav HND ..and the school that offers it .. thanks..u can mail me

Hi Shinaxurdick,
Please do ask in the group.
Let the house know what course your HND is in and your area of interest as a PG course …there are gurus here like @Lekiboboe who share course ideas here.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Congrats.
Please what is the name of the scholarship?
Did you apply. Or is it automatically applied for?

[quote author=FabsEnterprise post=111219217]God is Good all the time and all the time, God is good.
My visa application was approved and I give all glory to God. I actually joined this group after I have submitted my application. I got to know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening,

Please how long before I submit my visa application can I do my medicals

[quote author=CentennialGuy post=111555767]Let me give my own two cents before the gurus you listed come online to give you a more robust response.

1. You can't do medicals in those cities you listed. IOM and Qlife are the only Canadian accredited panel physicians for their medicals. IOM is available in Abuja and Lagos. Qlife is available only in Lagos.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
HeIlo samuelcresto, it seems the rule is for the submitted statement to capture how the POF gradually built up.

Are there situations where people already had the POF before submitting their applications and got approved (especially when they are able to provide pay slips showing that they are able to have comfortably saved up that POF)

samuelcrestor:

Yes
14mill at the time of submission but steadily run to 20mill till the day I received feedback

500k in my account at the time of submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello Angel

It depends on the school she is applying to.

But the major documents required by school for Admission include:

Degree certificate
Transcript
International Passport
Birth Certificate
Resume..
Statement of Purpose for Graduates (Optional )

I have just mentioned some of the Major Documents most schools require, you can go to the school's website to see their required documents for Admission..

Peace

ANGELAREE:
I need your help guys. My friend wants to apply with me to Canada but she’s a university graduate of unilag
What documents does she need for admission application.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.