Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907774 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Richiebay:
Hello Great People,

Please i will like to know if canada verifies bank account statement for student permit visa?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Of course, they do.

Whatever you do, don’t submit fraudulent bank statements.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
shankeybee:
Hello everyone,
Please my passport is going to expire by September this year and I am already processing a new one.
Have gotten admission for fall 2022 and don't know if I should start applying for my study permit with my old passport or wait till I get the new one before applying. Note my date for capturing for passport is next week as I am currently in Lagos
I'll advise you to apply with the old one, and when you get the new one, you can send it through webform.

Waiting for the new passport can delay your visa application, Sept is around the corner o... And Nigeria immigration dey like to delay. It took 6 months before I got mine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Obibaby: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Been waiting for this like say....
Congratulations dear Buchito, we de your back!! Patiently waiting for when I can travel, I go just wake up, look my stamped passport, check the remaining months I have and sleep back grin grin
Thank God for journey mercies! I think I will just carry better snack when traveling, I cannot come and eat nonsense in the flight biko and I'm also traveling with Ethiopian airline.
God bless you dear. Stay well and start enjoying Canada grin

buchito1:
Hi guys! Guess who's in Canada!! grin

LANDING GIST!!!! BRACE YOURSELF tongue

So my trip was Lagos - Vancouver via Ethiopian Airline by 1:40pm wasn't a smooth one, but I thank God..

Arrived the airport very early, but the queue at the airport no be here! Airport was crowded, scattered, nothing was orderly at the Airport. After waiting for almost 1hour on the queue, one devilish immigration officer eventually told me to join a wrong line, and I lost my spot, and had to go back to the queue again! I almost comot my boxer swear for this guy! angry

He just kept apologising, that's what calmed me down sha.
Got to Ethiopian Airline/Naija Immigration checks, was sha asked for my Passport, Acceptance Letter, Arrive Can, Vaccination Card, Covid-19 TEST PCR (which I eventually did, cause I just didn't want any issue and problems.) they told a Chinese lady there to go get a Covid-19 Test and I'm sure she missed the flight, and that was all.

Going through checks to board my flight, begging and taxing everywhere at Naija Immigration, I no give anyone 10kobo, cause no be their papa gimme money I use apply for Visa or pay any of my expenses, my check-in bags were searched and unfortunately, those wicked Naija Immigration seized my body lotion, body and anti persperants deodorants was 3, like 5 hair cream, everything seized was worth almost 15K. (I eventually found out, I wasn't meant to check in those kinda stuffs) Guys please learn from me. Don't check in with those sorta stuffs, they should be included inside your boxes. Begged and begged this woman, she no gree, gave me the option of taking it back to my fam outside, family wey don begin dey go house, or trashing it there( which kine mumu trash? Na them go use am, BASTARDDDSSS) I eventually found out na money she dey find, but unfortunately, I didn't have cash with me. Gave out all my naira. Dem no born me well give am $100 notes cause na only wetin I carry be that.

Eventually I was the 2nd to the last person to board on the plane. Almost missed the flight. Was running like a FOOL! Immediately I boarded, wasn't up to 8mins, we took off . ENROUTE >>>>>>>ADDIS ABABA (5hours 20mins)

Food was terrible, met Nigerians that were leaving the country. Addis Ababa Airport is really beautiful, see difference between Naija Airport and Ethiopian Airport nau. Everything orderly and arranged.
Didn't stay at the Airport for up to 40mins. Got into my next flight to Toronto, longest journey of my life (16hours 20mins)!

Guys my ass became numb! embarassed Thank God it was a night flight, I just kept sleeping and watching movies on my phone. Couldn't watch their movies cause the earphone they gave me was trashy. Almost couldn't hear anything with it. With the whole noise from the aircraft. Though they had good collections of movies.

Fast forward >>>>> We landed Toronto Airport, the airport is a beauty! Jesus! Beauty at it's peak. Everything was too organised. I kept asking God who did this to Naija? Cause it's just not fair! Was going with the crowd, omo guys follow who know Road, and keep asking questions. Everybody in Canada is always happy to help in anyway they can.

I went straight to the Immigration Officers, I was fortunate, I didn't spend up to 15mins on the queue before it got filled up and crowded.

There was this stand where one Immigration Officer was loud and asking this Naija guy plenty of questions! In my mind I was like, God please don't let me go to this same guy! Pleaseeeeeee! Naso e reach my turn for Immigration, ghen ghen! Na that same man them post me go! Quickly told my siblings on WhatsApp to pray for me to pass this Immigration checks, they told me only my mama prayers should sort that out for me. And,

Guys guess what? This Man asked me for just my PASSPORT!!! That was all! And asked me how long I'd be studying and who my sponsor was, and where my school is. I didn't spend up to 45 seconds with him. And he printed my permit. Like I was like really? How? Covid-19 Test? Introduction Letter? Acceptance Letter? Proof of Fund? ArriveCan? Tuition Receipts? Vaccination Card? Everything wey i print out? Baba ask me something at least nah... grin Nothing! Only my Passport! Is God not wonderful? Loll.. He is for sure!

Proceeded to my next flight to Vancouver (Air Canada) The queue was terribly long. Was on queue for almost 50mins. After checks, I begin run again, normal level. I was like the second to the last person to board. Immediately, we left. Another 5hours flight! God I was tired of flying! � This journey ain't for the weak. I angrily forced myself to sleep. And kept seeing the series on my phone.

Finally, we arrived Vancouver! But unfortunately, my bags weren't complete. My bags were missing, they tracked it, and saw its still at Toronto, it didn't come in with the flight. Air Canada fall my hands for that one. Was disappointed. My apartment to the Airport is almost an hour drive. They offered to deliver it to me anyway, make i still dey observe them.

Guys I stepped out of the Airport in Vancouver, and the COLD that hit me, blood of Jesus Christ! I never believed it! It was just 12° ohh!! And to think Vancouver has the best weather in Canada? Haaaaa!

Na why people full here and it's extremely expensive. Guys make person no lie give you, Canada is extremely COLD!!!!!!
Thank God for my cousin who came to pick me up at the Airport.

It's 5:55am as I type this, and we're on 4°c, so prepare yourself please, and come with your winter jacket socks, head warmer and hand gloves, yes even if our own for Naija na rubbish, carry am come like that, e dey useful! Thanks to my sister and a friend in Vancouver that forced me to buy it.

So in a nutshell, I thank God for a safe trip into Canada. When I sit and reminisce on it, omo! This Canada isn't for the weak! I thank God for this platform (Nairaland), y'all are a blessing, also met good people that have turned friends through Nairaland.! A bigger chunk of thanks goes to my FAMILY. Without them, I wouldn't be here. Mehn, y'all are the real MVP!

The whole journey wouldn't have started at the first place.
Those delayed, please don't relent, please, it's definitely gonna be worth it in the end, those waiting for an update on their app, please keep praying and keep being optimistic, God would definitely perfect your application.

Guys story don finish, make i go back to sleep. I had to do this, make una no think say I don run, which I can't. grin

It has ended in praise for me. I hope it does same to each and everyone here.

Thank you. cool

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Richiebay(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=Semtu post=111613047]

okay thank you for the response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls oo @ManLikeMace’s OR is there anyone that recently travel with AirFrance airline, what do you fill as your flight number on the arrive-can? I fill my ticket number there and it showing me wrong input.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OkukuOne(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
You get the same number of weeks/months of your studies if your program is less than 2yrs

Abyduel7:
Please I will like to know if a student in a program/course during of one year plus can get a work permit in Canada after he graduates from a 52 weeks course in Canada.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please who can recommend a honest person that can help me pay for visa application fee? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
HazeeyzaH:
Please who can recommend a honest person that can help me pay for visa application fee? Thanks
the platform accepts naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by onyeebekee: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
zxxtx:
Semtu:
Hello house, I submitted my application in December but I’m worried about whether my proof of funds is sufficient.

I submitted bond fund investment papers worth around 40m and explained in my letter than the investment can be withdrawn to cash at any time. But I’ve come across several articles that says IRCC does not consider investment papers as proof of funds.

But alongside the investment papers, I submitted three bank statements of my sponsors with a total closing balance of 10m.

Though my tuition for one year is CAD 8,096.. Plus living expenses of 10k, totals about 7million in naira.

My question is even if IRCC doesn’t consider the investment papers, will the 10 million bank statements suffice? And also will the investment papers have adverse effect on my application?

My sponsors are my parents. @makano @anon123

Which college is this please!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
zxxtx:
New portal doesn't accept naira.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by imarrpopson: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
dbeautyful:
Good morning,

I saw 0000.00301880 for NGN today. Is this supposed to mean N301/1CAD?

Meanwhile Google shows N331.59 / 1CAD...

Please confirm.

It isn't 301 o. It means 1NGN is 0.00301880 CAd
1CAD is 1/0.0030188=331.25
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 1manuel(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jacklens:
Pls let's meet and greet.
University of Regina -fall 2022.
Email me pls: jacklens336@gmail.com

Message me on WhatsApp, I'll add you to a group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Been waiting for this landing gist. Congrats again. I hope by the time people like us will be travelling in August by God's grace, this no PCR test if fully vaccinated would have circulated very well.
buchito1:

So my trip was Lagos - Vancouver via Ethiopian Airline by 1:40pm wasn't a smooth one, but I thank God..

Arrived the airport very early, but the queue at the airport no be here! Airport was crowded, scattered, nothing was orderly at the Airport. After waiting for almost 1hour on the queue, one devilish immigration officer eventually told me to join a wrong line, and I lost my spot, and had to go back to the queue again! I almost comot my boxer swear for this guy! angry

Got to Ethiopian Airline/Naija Immigration checks, was sha asked for my Passport, Acceptance Letter, Arrive Can, Vaccination Card, Covid-19 TEST PCR (which I eventually did, cause I just didn't want any issue and problems.) they told a Chinese lady there to go get a Covid-19 Test and I'm sure she missed the flight, and that was all.

Going through checks to board my flight, begging and taxing everywhere at Naija Immigration, I no give anyone 10kobo, cause no be their papa gimme money I use apply for Visa or pay any of my expenses, my check-in bags were searched and unfortunately, those wicked Naija Immigration seized my body lotion, body and anti persperants deodorants was 3, like 5 hair cream, everything seized was worth almost 15K. (I eventually found out, I wasn't meant to check in those kinda stuffs) Guys please learn from me. Don't check in with those sorta stuffs, they should be included inside your boxes. Begged and begged this woman, she no gree, gave me the option of taking it back to my fam outside, family wey don begin dey go house, or trashing it there( which kine mumu trash? Na them go use am, BASTARDDDSSS) I eventually found out na money she dey find, but unfortunately, I didn't have cash with me. Gave out all my naira. Dem no born me well give am $100 notes cause na only wetin I carry be that.

Eventually I was the 2nd to the last person to board on the plane. Almost missed the flight. Was running like a FOOL! Immediately I boarded, wasn't up to 8mins, we took off . ENROUTE >>>>>>>ADDIS ABABA (5hours 20mins)

Food was terrible, met Nigerians that were leaving the country. Addis Ababa Airport is really beautiful, see difference between Naija Airport and Ethiopian Airport nau. Everything orderly and arranged.
Didn't stay at the Airport for up to 40mins. Got into my next flight to Toronto, longest journey of my life (16hours 20mins)!

Guys my ass became numb! embarassed Thank God it was a night flight, I just kept sleeping and watching movies on my phone. Couldn't watch their movies cause the earphone they gave me was trashy. Almost couldn't hear anything with it. With the whole noise from the aircraft. Though they had good collections of movies.

Fast forward >>>>> We landed Toronto Airport, the airport is a beauty! Jesus! Beauty at it's peak. Everything was too organised. I kept asking God who did this to Naija? Cause it's just not fair! Was going with the crowd, omo guys follow who know Road, and keep asking questions. Everybody in Canada is always happy to help in anyway they can.

I went straight to the Immigration Officers, I was fortunate, I didn't spend up to 15mins on the queue before it got filled up and crowded.

There was this stand where one Immigration Officer was loud and asking this Naija guy plenty of questions! In my mind I was like, God please don't let me go to this same guy! Pleaseeeeeee! Naso e reach my turn for Immigration, ghen ghen! Na that same man them post me go! Quickly told my siblings on WhatsApp to pray for me to pass this Immigration checks, they told me only my mama prayers should sort that out for me. And,

Guys guess what? This Man asked me for just my PASSPORT!!! That was all! And asked me how long I'd be studying and who my sponsor was, and where my school is. I didn't spend up to 45 seconds with him. And he printed my permit. Like I was like really? How? Covid-19 Test? Introduction Letter? Acceptance Letter? Proof of Fund? ArriveCan? Tuition Receipts? Vaccination Card? Everything wey i print out? Baba ask me something at least nah... grin Nothing! Only my Passport! Is God not wonderful? Loll.. He is for sure!

Proceeded to my next flight to Vancouver (Air Canada) The queue was terribly long. Was on queue for almost 50mins. After checks, I begin run again, normal level. I was like the second to the last person to board. Immediately, we left. Another 5hours flight! God I was tired of flying! � This journey ain't for the weak. I angrily forced myself to sleep. And kept seeing the series on my phone.

Finally, we arrived Vancouver! But unfortunately, my bags weren't complete. My bags were missing, they tracked it, and saw its still at Toronto, it didn't come in with the flight. Air Canada fall my hands for that one. Was disappointed. My apartment to the Airport is almost an hour drive. They offered to deliver it to me anyway, make i still dey observe them.

Guys I stepped out of the Airport in Vancouver, and the COLD that hit me, blood of Jesus Christ! I never believed it! It was just 12° ohh!! And to think Vancouver has the best weather in Canada? Haaaaa!

Na why people full here and it's extremely expensive. Guys make person no lie give you, Canada is extremely COLD!!!!!!

It's 5:55am as I type this, and we're on 4°c, so prepare yourself please, and come with your winter jacket socks, head warmer and hand gloves, yes even if our own for Naija na rubbish, carry am come like that, e dey useful! Thanks to my sister and a friend in Vancouver that forced me to buy it.

So in a nutshell, I thank God for a safe trip into Canada. When I sit and reminisce on it, omo! This Canada isn't for the weak! I thank God for this platform (Nairaland), y'all are a blessing, also met good people that have turned friends through Nairaland.! A bigger chunk of thanks goes to my FAMILY. Without them, I wouldn't be here. Mehn, y'all are the real MVP!

Those delayed, please don't relent, please, it's definitely gonna be worth it in the end, those waiting for an update on their app, please keep praying and keep being optimistic, God would definitely perfect your application.

Guys story don finish, make i go back to sleep. I had to do this, make una no think say I don run, which I can't. grin

Thank you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BoluwajiPieters: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
buchito1:

Congrats, Chief! I've been anticipating this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

New portal doesn't accept naira.
oh, I used the old platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello guru,

I want to know if there is application fee for Centennial college?

Also between Cambrian college and
Seneca college which one is flexible and easy to apply?

Please is urgent thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 1manuel(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Danikcm:
Hello guy, Its PPR time!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have shared this here earlier but I had to give God Glory first in church as he is the reason I got my visa.

Date of Submission: Oct 18 2021
Biometrics: 25th Oct
Upfront medical: 11 Nov
Review: 8th Dec
Ppr & bvl : 30 March 2022

Documents Submission
1.My waec
2.Parents landed property
Parents cac
3. Work experience in my parents businesses to explain almost 5 year study gap.
4. Graphic design certificate
3.Sponsorship letter (also explaining I will return to nigeria)
4.Sponsors Account as proof of funds
5.Fixed deposit receipt
6. Police clearance
7. Vaccination card
8. Proof of acceptance Fee
9. Part payment of fees (not up to a semester tho)
10. Acceptance letter.

Truly delay is not denial, I never Doubted God, I sowed seeds concerning this and  now they have bared fruits.... I'm truly grateful to God.

And everyone believing God too, don't ever doubt it, locate scriptures concerning his promises and believe.

Congrats bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Theben(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
feistymikey:
Congratulations!

Passport Submission Information after Study Permit Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly

When you go to DHL, also indicate that you want a two way courier service. Then provide them the address you want your passport sent to when ready.

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

Send your documents via DHL 2-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

Anon123 paid mine when my card didn’t accept the payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
KellyKk:

Anon123 paid mine when my card didn’t accept the payment

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativeowos: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Semtu:
Please I heard starting from April, pcr test is no longer a requirement for fully vaccinated travelers...

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, does that mean that pcr won’t be required to board flight in Nigeria and we won’t also be asked of it when we land in Canada?

Please this is the link I got the information from
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada#pre-entry-testing

Please what does pcr means?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by keleto(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hey fam.
Please anyone knows of any nigerian community in Nipawin Saskatchewan Canada.
Please i want to connect so urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
They verify. Infact they can ask for updated bank statement to be sure if the money is still there. Wo infact they prefer a new verification process by asking for your MBS. That way they can see every intricacy in relation to your bank account.
I just say make I just clear you now.
Richiebay:
Hello Great People,

Please i will like to know if canada verifies bank account statement for student permit visa?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello house, good evening.
Please I just got admission into a one year certificate program in NBCC Moncton campus.
Yet to accept the admission though, need some information from the gurus in the house.
1) will i be able to get the post graduate work permit upon graduation?
2) how do I go about my application for study permit and requirements?
3) I'm currently in uae, can I apply for study permit from here?
Please your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jioke1994(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls, are u sure about this?
I message ur moniker.

kennyjoy:

AirFrance, I just confirmed now….I don’t need Covid test….try and check your airline travel requirements.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativeowos: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
buchito1:

Thank you. cool

����Awwwn awwwn. This your story is interesting, i was just imagining as i was reading and it was like am watching a movie. Congratulations to you and am happy for you, with all the higi haga you don reach. Thank God. We sef wey dey wait que, God go do our own too .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ormoretayour: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good evening great people, pls can a study permit work out for a family of one(father mother and 1 child) i.e one person going in as a student then the spouse and child have a visa together? I need sum1 to help me out on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
My Very own Guru..pls I need your help..
My sister has a 3rd class in zoology and shes been working more than 10 years with an insurance company as an Underwriter..
Pls will she get schools that take 3rd class for PGD..
Thank you.
Lekiboboe:

Yes this move is a wrong Academic/CAREER PROGRESSION and a red flag on a study visa application which which will give a visa officer an impression your PURPOSE OF VISIT TO CANADA is not to STUDY.

Going for another Bachelors degree is a Red flag since you already have a Bachelors degree
Going for Nursing which has nothing to do with Geology is another red flag.

A Canada Visa Officer Will expect you to go for something higher e.g. a PG. CERT program in a Geology, Environmental related field in a College.

AWAIT RESPONSE FROM THE GURUS AND OTHER MEMBERS HERE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello guys, please I want to get this straight. After submitting your application, how many days does it take for dem to say u should go for biometrics? Or can dey do that one anywhere in Nigeria, cos I am in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
buchito1:

Thank you. cool

Thank you Buchito, at least we get hope
May the land of Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Papapa1234:
My Very own Guru..pls I need your help..
My sister has a 3rd class in zoology and shes been working more than 10 years with an insurance company as an Underwriter..
Pls will she get schools that take 3rd class for PGD..
Thank you.
Hi Chief,

Your Sister should take her time to go through all contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/319#111601908

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
I am a first timer here. Congratulations to all the PPR holders onboard, I pray we all will get ours too in no distant time in Jesus name. Amen!

Peace!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.