Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908199 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kam3:

Thank you Lekiboboe

What about the page about biometric that’s the last page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Finally !!!
May the land favor you.

I still can’t believe I will experience this soon by God’s grace.
I’m still looking for travel buddy ooo.
May 2nd.

I never comot 9ja before.
buchito1:
Hi guys! Guess who's in Canada!! grin

LANDING GIST!!!! BRACE YOURSELF tongue

So my trip was Lagos - Vancouver via Ethiopian Airline by 1:40pm wasn't a smooth one, but I thank God..

Arrived the airport very early, but the queue at the airport no be here! Airport was crowded, scattered, nothing was orderly at the Airport. After waiting for almost 1hour on the queue, one devilish immigration officer eventually told me to join a wrong line, and I lost my spot, and had to go back to the queue again! I almost comot my boxer swear for this guy! angry

He just kept apologising, that's what calmed me down sha.
Got to Ethiopian Airline/Naija Immigration checks, was sha asked for my Passport, Acceptance Letter, Arrive Can, Vaccination Card, Covid-19 TEST PCR (which I eventually did, cause I just didn't want any issue and problems.) they told a Chinese lady there to go get a Covid-19 Test and I'm sure she missed the flight, and that was all.

Going through checks to board my flight, begging and taxing everywhere at Naija Immigration, I no give anyone 10kobo, cause no be their papa gimme money I use apply for Visa or pay any of my expenses, my check-in bags were searched and unfortunately, those wicked Naija Immigration seized my body lotion, body and anti persperants deodorants was 3, like 5 hair cream, everything seized was worth almost 15K. (I eventually found out, I wasn't meant to check in those kinda stuffs) Guys please learn from me. Don't check in with those sorta stuffs, they should be included inside your boxes. Begged and begged this woman, she no gree, gave me the option of taking it back to my fam outside, family wey don begin dey go house, or trashing it there( which kine mumu trash? Na them go use am, BASTARDDDSSS) I eventually found out na money she dey find, but unfortunately, I didn't have cash with me. Gave out all my naira. Dem no born me well give am $100 notes cause na only wetin I carry be that.

Eventually I was the 2nd to the last person to board on the plane. Almost missed the flight. Was running like a FOOL! Immediately I boarded, wasn't up to 8mins, we took off . ENROUTE >>>>>>>ADDIS ABABA (5hours 20mins)

Food was terrible, met Nigerians that were leaving the country. Addis Ababa Airport is really beautiful, see difference between Naija Airport and Ethiopian Airport nau. Everything orderly and arranged.
Didn't stay at the Airport for up to 40mins. Got into my next flight to Toronto, longest journey of my life (16hours 20mins)!

Guys my ass became numb! embarassed Thank God it was a night flight, I just kept sleeping and watching movies on my phone. Couldn't watch their movies cause the earphone they gave me was trashy. Almost couldn't hear anything with it. With the whole noise from the aircraft. Though they had good collections of movies.

Fast forward >>>>> We landed Toronto Airport, the airport is a beauty! Jesus! Beauty at it's peak. Everything was too organised. I kept asking God who did this to Naija? Cause it's just not fair! Was going with the crowd, omo guys follow who know Road, and keep asking questions. Everybody in Canada is always happy to help in anyway they can.

I went straight to the Immigration Officers, I was fortunate, I didn't spend up to 15mins on the queue before it got filled up and crowded.

There was this stand where one Immigration Officer was loud and asking this Naija guy plenty of questions! In my mind I was like, God please don't let me go to this same guy! Pleaseeeeeee! Naso e reach my turn for Immigration, ghen ghen! Na that same man them post me go! Quickly told my siblings on WhatsApp to pray for me to pass this Immigration checks, they told me only my mama prayers should sort that out for me. And,

Guys guess what? This Man asked me for just my PASSPORT!!! That was all! And asked me how long I'd be studying and who my sponsor was, and where my school is. I didn't spend up to 45 seconds with him. And he printed my permit. Like I was like really? How? Covid-19 Test? Introduction Letter? Acceptance Letter? Proof of Fund? ArriveCan? Tuition Receipts? Vaccination Card? Everything wey i print out? Baba ask me something at least nah... grin Nothing! Only my Passport! Is God not wonderful? Loll.. He is for sure!

Proceeded to my next flight to Vancouver (Air Canada) The queue was terribly long. Was on queue for almost 50mins. After checks, I begin run again, normal level. I was like the second to the last person to board. Immediately, we left. Another 5hours flight! God I was tired of flying! � This journey ain't for the weak. I angrily forced myself to sleep. And kept seeing the series on my phone.

Finally, we arrived Vancouver! But unfortunately, my bags weren't complete. My bags were missing, they tracked it, and saw its still at Toronto, it didn't come in with the flight. Air Canada fall my hands for that one. Was disappointed. My apartment to the Airport is almost an hour drive. They offered to deliver it to me anyway, make i still dey observe them.

Guys I stepped out of the Airport in Vancouver, and the COLD that hit me, blood of Jesus Christ! I never believed it! It was just 12° ohh!! And to think Vancouver has the best weather in Canada? Haaaaa!

Na why people full here and it's extremely expensive. Guys make person no lie give you, Canada is extremely COLD!!!!!!
Thank God for my cousin who came to pick me up at the Airport.

It's 5:55am as I type this, and we're on 4°c, so prepare yourself please, and come with your winter jacket socks, head warmer and hand gloves, yes even if our own for Naija na rubbish, carry am come like that, e dey useful! Thanks to my sister and a friend in Vancouver that forced me to buy it.

So in a nutshell, I thank God for a safe trip into Canada. When I sit and reminisce on it, omo! This Canada isn't for the weak! I thank God for this platform (Nairaland), y'all are a blessing, also met good people that have turned friends through Nairaland.! A bigger chunk of thanks goes to my FAMILY. Without them, I wouldn't be here. Mehn, y'all are the real MVP!

The whole journey wouldn't have started at the first place.
Those delayed, please don't relent, please, it's definitely gonna be worth it in the end, those waiting for an update on their app, please keep praying and keep being optimistic, God would definitely perfect your application.

Guys story don finish, make i go back to sleep. I had to do this, make una no think say I don run, which I can't. grin

It has ended in praise for me. I hope it does same to each and everyone here.

Thank you. cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
I hope it’s not what I’m thinking ?
Don’t try it.

Canada do verify…

Best of luck.
Richiebay:
Hello Great People,

Please i will like to know if canada verifies bank account statement for student permit visa?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrisifeanyi: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good eveni
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who got admission and is going to Selkirk College for fall 2020? Let’s link up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tolupe1: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chubbyface:

I am. But for Spring.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tolupe1: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
tolupe1:

I am. But for Spring.

Naija peeps don Dey plenty for there be this o. So happy about that. I hardly see people apply to the school and I can’t figure out why! Let’s build a Naija community!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks
Malone122:
basic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chubbyface:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
There's no application fee for centennial college. I didnt pay nothing and i got admission

tonnymexx:
Hello guru,

I want to know if there is application fee for Centennial college?

Also between Cambrian college and
Seneca college which one is flexible and easy to apply?

Please is urgent thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please when filling the VFS form for passport submission what do I fill here

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Lezy:
Do you have WhatsApp group for Centennial College? Please send if you have it. Thanks.

Nope, I don't have it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iffylove: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2022
I do not have their contact. could you please share their contact with me?
Thank you
ninab:

The best thing is to call them ,same thing is happening to me I plan to call them next week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2022
New
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Josh3322: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Is there anyone currently at the university of Alberta? Or will be going there anytime soon?
Also, if there’s any WhatsApp group please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benzdey4u: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2022
buchito1:
Hi guys! Guess who's in Canada!! grin

I'm really happy for you, thank God for mercy journey

LANDING GIST!!!! BRACE YOURSELF tongue

So my trip was Lagos - Vancouver via Ethiopian Airline by 1:40pm wasn't a smooth one, but I thank God..

Arrived the airport very early, but the queue at the airport no be here! Airport was crowded, scattered, nothing was orderly at the Airport. After waiting for almost 1hour on the queue, one devilish immigration officer eventually told me to join a wrong line, and I lost my spot, and had to go back to the queue again! I almost comot my boxer swear for this guy! angry

He just kept apologising, that's what calmed me down sha.
Got to Ethiopian Airline/Naija Immigration checks, was sha asked for my Passport, Acceptance Letter, Arrive Can, Vaccination Card, Covid-19 TEST PCR (which I eventually did, cause I just didn't want any issue and problems.) they told a Chinese lady there to go get a Covid-19 Test and I'm sure she missed the flight, and that was all.

Going through checks to board my flight, begging and taxing everywhere at Naija Immigration, I no give anyone 10kobo, cause no be their papa gimme money I use apply for Visa or pay any of my expenses, my check-in bags were searched and unfortunately, those wicked Naija Immigration seized my body lotion, body and anti persperants deodorants was 3, like 5 hair cream, everything seized was worth almost 15K. (I eventually found out, I wasn't meant to check in those kinda stuffs) Guys please learn from me. Don't check in with those sorta stuffs, they should be included inside your boxes. Begged and begged this woman, she no gree, gave me the option of taking it back to my fam outside, family wey don begin dey go house, or trashing it there( which kine mumu trash? Na them go use am, BASTARDDDSSS) I eventually found out na money she dey find, but unfortunately, I didn't have cash with me. Gave out all my naira. Dem no born me well give am $100 notes cause na only wetin I carry be that.

Eventually I was the 2nd to the last person to board on the plane. Almost missed the flight. Was running like a FOOL! Immediately I boarded, wasn't up to 8mins, we took off . ENROUTE >>>>>>>ADDIS ABABA (5hours 20mins)

Food was terrible, met Nigerians that were leaving the country. Addis Ababa Airport is really beautiful, see difference between Naija Airport and Ethiopian Airport nau. Everything orderly and arranged.
Didn't stay at the Airport for up to 40mins. Got into my next flight to Toronto, longest journey of my life (16hours 20mins)!

Guys my ass became numb! embarassed Thank God it was a night flight, I just kept sleeping and watching movies on my phone. Couldn't watch their movies cause the earphone they gave me was trashy. Almost couldn't hear anything with it. With the whole noise from the aircraft. Though they had good collections of movies.

Fast forward >>>>> We landed Toronto Airport, the airport is a beauty! Jesus! Beauty at it's peak. Everything was too organised. I kept asking God who did this to Naija? Cause it's just not fair! Was going with the crowd, omo guys follow who know Road, and keep asking questions. Everybody in Canada is always happy to help in anyway they can.

I went straight to the Immigration Officers, I was fortunate, I didn't spend up to 15mins on the queue before it got filled up and crowded.

There was this stand where one Immigration Officer was loud and asking this Naija guy plenty of questions! In my mind I was like, God please don't let me go to this same guy! Pleaseeeeeee! Naso e reach my turn for Immigration, ghen ghen! Na that same man them post me go! Quickly told my siblings on WhatsApp to pray for me to pass this Immigration checks, they told me only my mama prayers should sort that out for me. And,

Guys guess what? This Man asked me for just my PASSPORT!!! That was all! And asked me how long I'd be studying and who my sponsor was, and where my school is. I didn't spend up to 45 seconds with him. And he printed my permit. Like I was like really? How? Covid-19 Test? Introduction Letter? Acceptance Letter? Proof of Fund? ArriveCan? Tuition Receipts? Vaccination Card? Everything wey i print out? Baba ask me something at least nah... grin Nothing! Only my Passport! Is God not wonderful? Loll.. He is for sure!

Proceeded to my next flight to Vancouver (Air Canada) The queue was terribly long. Was on queue for almost 50mins. After checks, I begin run again, normal level. I was like the second to the last person to board. Immediately, we left. Another 5hours flight! God I was tired of flying! � This journey ain't for the weak. I angrily forced myself to sleep. And kept seeing the series on my phone.

Finally, we arrived Vancouver! But unfortunately, my bags weren't complete. My bags were missing, they tracked it, and saw its still at Toronto, it didn't come in with the flight. Air Canada fall my hands for that one. Was disappointed. My apartment to the Airport is almost an hour drive. They offered to deliver it to me anyway, make i still dey observe them.

Guys I stepped out of the Airport in Vancouver, and the COLD that hit me, blood of Jesus Christ! I never believed it! It was just 12° ohh!! And to think Vancouver has the best weather in Canada? Haaaaa!

Na why people full here and it's extremely expensive. Guys make person no lie give you, Canada is extremely COLD!!!!!!
Thank God for my cousin who came to pick me up at the Airport.

It's 5:55am as I type this, and we're on 4°c, so prepare yourself please, and come with your winter jacket socks, head warmer and hand gloves, yes even if our own for Naija na rubbish, carry am come like that, e dey useful! Thanks to my sister and a friend in Vancouver that forced me to buy it.

So in a nutshell, I thank God for a safe trip into Canada. When I sit and reminisce on it, omo! This Canada isn't for the weak! I thank God for this platform (Nairaland), y'all are a blessing, also met good people that have turned friends through Nairaland.! A bigger chunk of thanks goes to my FAMILY. Without them, I wouldn't be here. Mehn, y'all are the real MVP!

The whole journey wouldn't have started at the first place.
Those delayed, please don't relent, please, it's definitely gonna be worth it in the end, those waiting for an update on their app, please keep praying and keep being optimistic, God would definitely perfect your application.

Guys story don finish, make i go back to sleep. I had to do this, make una no think say I don run, which I can't. grin

It has ended in praise for me. I hope it does same to each and everyone here.

Thank you. cool

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Haremuh:
Kindly assist with the procedure for booking upfront medicals.
I can't find it again
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Calmdancer21:

What about the page about biometric that’s the last page
You are only concerned with the 2nd page of the VFS CONSENT form for passport submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 4:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Lekiboboe:

You are only concerned with the 2nd page of the VFS CONSENT form for passport submission

Lekiboboe how do I contact you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Calmdancer21:
Please when filling the VFS form for passport submission what do I fill here
no
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer1401: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello Boss,
Wife is applying for Canadian study visa and I will be applying for open work permit too.
Do we need to write LOE and/or SOP? What's the difference between the two?

Thank you in advance for your time
Lekiboboe:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Please house I need yours advice. Gurus in the house please help.

I have a B.sc science related
Been working in the bank since 6 years now.
Which course can I go for to show career progression?
Do I go for Post graduate diploma or post graduate certificate or master’s degree?
Please help a sister.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Hello Boss,
Wife is applying for Canadian study visa and I will be applying for open work permit too.
Do we need to write LOE and/or SOP? What's the difference between the two?

Thank you in advance for your time
Hi Chief,

I have no much idea on that, but I guess that's SOWP, e.g Wife Goes to Canada to study, Husband joins her after a period of time via SOWP (Spousal Open Work Permit) to work.

You can learn one or two things about SOWP from the contents in the links below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/89#97880644

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/666#101571624

https://www.nairaland.com/4390108/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/191#68217780

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/308#103436284

There are members on this platform who did SOWP, await responses from them and the gurus aswell, they will be able to tell you based on their experience which you should write (LOE/SOP)

Good luck!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Ezuchika:
Please house I need yours advice. Gurus in the house please help.

I have a B.sc science related
Been working in the bank since 6 years now.
Which course can I go for to show career progression?
Do I go for Post graduate diploma or post graduate certificate or master’s degree?
Please help a sister.

What is the name of your Job in the bank and what are your Job duties there?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Marketing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Lekiboboe:

What is the name of your Job in the bank and what are your Job duties there?

Marketing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Based on my knowledge, Actuarial Science is a branch of Mathematics, even though it has some element of Insurance in it, it is not a management course but purely Financial Mathematics.

With this, you cannot base your career or academic progression on just your degree if you have years of work experience.

If you have no job experience and not much study gap, you can enroll directly for PGCert related to your degree, this will show academic progression.

You should opt for PGCert in Banking or Financial Services, Accounting, Business Management or any course that relates directly to what you are doing in your place of work. For example, if you prepare reports and gather data, you are a data analyst and as such, you should opt for Business Intelligence and Analytics or Data Analytics; if you work in IT, say Networking, you should opt for Networking course etc.

With this, you can claim you want to study to improve your knowledge on what you do now which will later create a promotion for you or make you to be a Consultant etc.

Meanwhile, you could claim you wish to venture into academia, if you have some side gigs in some universities or polytechnics, by proceeding to do PGCert which relates to your degree.

You should also note that GCert is mostly 1 year (8 months) in duration, there are some that takes 2 years to complete though.

Samxx:
Guys please I am new on here and I have been reading and following this thread from the first page but I've seen that most people have unique circumstances so please I want to ask a few questions.
I finished with a third class degree in the Department of Insurance and Actuarial science ( but my degree says Bachelor of science in Actuarial science )and I have seen that my best option is to do a PGD for two years so I can get the 3 years PGWP , Please does anyone have schools I can apply to that accepts students easily for a 2 yrs course ,and also please I really didn't do well in my degree because I was originally studying chemistry before I switched to this new dept , so please can I do a course in Business management and the VO won't think my previous degree doesn't tally with what I want to choose now.
Please I am leaning more to Ontario colleges , but please I am open to any ideas and help at all guys.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Ojb555666:
please a response is needed house
Congratulations .
After the 1year certificate program you are entitled to 1yr post graduation work permit.
You can apply for the Canadian study permit from UAE as far as your are a legal resident of that country.
You stand a better chance of getting the study permit application approved over there if ;
I. You are a permanent resident of the UAE
ii . You are working there ( if you are self sponsored)
iii. You have got strong ties to that Country
These are just some of the few hurdles you need to scale through.
Good luck.
Nb : I am not an immigration consultant or expert and all I have written above are based on my own understanding.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Ezuchika:

Marketing

Since your work experience is Marketing, go for a Post Graduate Certificate/Post Graduate diploma in Marketing , you can't go for a MASTERS In MARKETING cos you don't have the ACADEMIC Background you only have the Work Experience

Go through the links below, you gonna see loads of Marketing Programs , explore and choose the one that suits your, you will also find some useful information in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/137#105752443

Also explore the following Marketing programs

Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing
Okanagan College, BC
http://webapps-5.okanagan.bc.ca/ok/Calendar/PostBaccalaureateDiplomaInMarketing

Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing and Data Analytics
Okanagan College, BC
http://webapps-5.okanagan.bc.ca/ok/Calendar/post-baccalaureate-diploma-in-marketing-and-data-a

MARKETING (POST-DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Douglas College, BC
https://www.douglascollege.ca/program/pdmark

Marketing Management (Post-Degree)
Langara College, BC
https://langara.ca/programs-and-courses/programs/marketing-management-post-degree/index.html

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oldfashioned145: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning pls does anyone knoow how this box should be filled ie if it's total funds available for four years or for just a year?.

Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Since your work experience is Marketing, go for a Post Graduate Certificate/Post Graduate diploma in Marketing

Go through the links below, you gonna see loads of Marketing Programs , explore and choose the one that suits your, you will also find some useful information in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/137#105752443

Also explore the following Marketing programs

Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing
Okanagan College, BC
http://webapps-5.okanagan.bc.ca/ok/Calendar/PostBaccalaureateDiplomaInMarketing

Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing and Data Analytics
Okanagan College, BC
http://webapps-5.okanagan.bc.ca/ok/Calendar/post-baccalaureate-diploma-in-marketing-and-data-a

MARKETING (POST-DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Douglas College, BC
https://www.douglascollege.ca/program/pdmark

Marketing Management (Post-Degree)
Langara College, BC
https://langara.ca/programs-and-courses/programs/marketing-management-post-degree/index.html

Good luck!!!

Thank you Boss….
I actually got admission to study marketing and data analytics Post baccalaureate diploma 2 years. At okanagan college……..
Do you suggest I proceed with my visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deronke1: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Can medicals be failed because of poor eye test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.