Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907941 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Personally, I like putting my best foot forward.
Expiry date for that passport is less than 1 month from today, we have seen people get PPR in 11 days on this platform too.

I recommend the person gets a new passport and apply when they get it. September is 5 months from now, there's plenty of time to apply and trust God for quick positive response.

Gokoyer1401:
Good evening sir.
I greet you for always doing a good job here.

What advice are you going to give someone who is seriously running of time and his international passport is going to expire on 17th of May 2022. However, he has applied and did biometric for a new passport but he got official letter from Nigeria immigration that the new passport will be ready to be picked up on 26/4/2022(not likely though).

Do you advise him to go ahead with his study visa application with his soon-to-be-expired international passport and add the immigration letter?

Thanks for your time sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ebonieblack: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yes ooo! Applied since October 23rd
Teemenzo:
Just a bit of confirmation. Any applicants waiting for 5months and above?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sir Teemenzo,
Congrats to them. I guess those PPRs are not for people in this house, i have only seen one here today.
PPRs should rain here too.

Teemenzo:

Sorry about this, IRCC answered a lot of people today most of whom are November and December applicants

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
buckyfof:

I've been waiting for over 6 months

Today makes it 6 months 1 week

October 14th applicant.

Wow, this is truly a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Teemenzo:

Everybody is tired. The process is not encouraging. Many of us will have to do another medicals before leaving the country.

Really exhausting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oluwaferanmi748(f): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening everyone, is a land receipt and deed of agreement enough for me to show land ownership am using it to show home ties not proof of funds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AlvinAlex: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
CharitoJames:

These are questions you ask the institution before applying for admission. Email them and ask if you can secure admission with such Cgpa. I disturbed Memorial for more than a month before I finally applied after i was sure I would get admitted and that was it, i got admitted.

These schools aren’t helping at all, I have emailed over 8 colleges, they all keep referring me to their admission requirements page and not giving me the direct confirmation I’m looking for. Please is it advisable to go for a program with credential; Ontario college certificate, seeing I already have a Bsc. Or it’s compulsory it’s a Ontario graduate certificate program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello, my sponsor’s statement of account has over 50 pages and mine is over 30 pages. Can I add the first and last pages of both statements and notify on my statement of purpose or should I include all pages of the SOA?? Just trying to stay within the 2mb per file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motun260: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening to all the gurus in the house.
May all our prayers be answered in Jesus Name.

I got medical request today from IRCC for myself and two kids (age 6Yrs and 2 Yrs)

Application Submission Date (online Submission - New Portal) 01/04/2022
Biometric Date - 08/04/2022
Medical Request Today - 21/04/200.

I reside in South Africa and have got S/A I.D.
I forgot to add that am a Nigeria but residing in S/A since 2012 but do travels to Nigeria once in a while.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
There will come a time

Where you will sit down and evaluate if this journey or wait is worth it.

I am in that stage now.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Filanodivine:
Hello, my sponsor’s statement of account has over 50 pages and mine is over 30 pages. Can I add the first and last pages of both statements and notify on my statement of purpose or should I include all pages of the SOA?? Just trying to stay within the 2mb per file
too much just use my bank statement
If you are persistent on using the statement printed out you can omit some pages but I don’t think that might help you cause of when you compress it might not be so clear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening everyone,
So I got a mail from centennial college this evening stating that my nephew has been admitted to study software engineering and he is required to pay a deposit of 2650 dollars.
Is this normal?
And if it is, can anyone tell me how we're to go about it.
I'd really appreciate if I can get a quick response as there's limited time remaining.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamgrac:
Good evening everyone,
So I got a mail from centennial college this evening stating that my nephew has been admitted to study software engineering and he is required to pay a deposit of 2650 dollars.
Is this normal?
I'd really appreciate if I can get a quick response as there's limited time remaining.
yeah it’s very normal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer1401: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thank you sir.
DestinationCann:
Personally, I like putting my best foot forward.
Expiry date for that passport is less than 1 month from today, we have seen people get PPR in 11 days on this platform too.

I recommend the person gets a new passport and apply when they get it. September is 5 months from now, there's plenty of time to apply and trust God for quick positive response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
chief since you have a bsc , if you don't have great grades like first class or 2:1 , your best option is to go for Post graduate Diploma or Post baccalaureate.
AlvinAlex:

These schools aren’t helping at all, I have emailed over 8 colleges, they all keep referring me to their admission requirements page and not giving me the direct confirmation I’m looking for. Please is it advisable to go for a program with credential; Ontario college certificate, seeing I already have a Bsc. Or it’s compulsory it’s a Ontario graduate certificate program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please I sent you a private message

Motun260:

I got medical request today from IRCC for myself and two kids (age 6Yrs and 2 Yrs)

I reside in South Africa and have got S/A I.D
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Filanodivine:

Just use MBS instead you'll get only 2pages to upload.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
buckyfof:

I've been waiting for over 6 months

Today makes it 6 months 1 week

October 14th applicant.

Chai, it is well. God will come through for us. I nist need to understand a little pattern as to how these pprs are rolled out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamgrac:
Good evening everyone,
Is this normal?

Normal. You can use Form A but please ensure the bank can remit funds fast else purchase USD and remit to the school. Alternatively, if you have someone in �� who can help facilitate payment �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
kweje:
Sir Teemenzo,
Congrats to them. I guess those PPRs are not for people in this house, i have only seen one here today.

Some are here but are staying silent. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Marshalladex: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Congratulations! Did you pay an acceptance fee?
Ayomide5651:
Good evening everyone. I’m new on here. I just secured admission into Cape Breton University. Please what are the next things to do. All response would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
There's this OJC group I am on telegram , I counted more than 15 PPR'S today alone

kweje:
Sir Teemenzo,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Teemenzo:

Chai, it is well. God will come through for us. I nist need to understand a little pattern as to how these pprs are rolled out.

Only if bro

The curiosity dy kill me sometimes lol

God will answer all our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DamilareOla: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Try and make use of the other document uploading sessions.

I believe each session allows 2MB each.

Hope this helps.

And yes, you can do webform too. Last I check, it allows you to upload up to 4MB per time.

Racewinner:
Please Help

I am using the new portal to submit my application... I have tried to combine and compress my additional document with ilovepdf, but it still exceeds the 2MB quota. I would like to know if I can submit my application like that and use the webform to submit the leftover documents.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
vividlooks:

Just use MBS instead you'll get only 2pages to upload.

What is mbs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer1401: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmn. But why can't you be checking out Australia for programs also as a kind of back up plan?
buckyfof:
There will come a time

Where you will sit down and evaluate if this journey or wait is worth it.

I am in that stage now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Racewinner(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thank you

DamilareOla:
Try and make use of the other document uploading sessions.

I believe each session allows 2MB each.

Hope this helps.

And yes, you can do webform too. Last I check, it allows you to upload up to 4MB per time.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
buckyfof:

Only if bro

The curiosity dy kill me sometimes lol

God will answer all our prayers.

The curiosity and the uncertainties are the issues we deal with daily. You don't know when your time will come.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayomide5651: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Marshalladex:
Congratulations! Did you pay an acceptance fee?

Thank you. And no, I didn’t pay acceptance fee. Can you help me with my question please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayomide5651: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
I need an assistance on this please

Ayomide5651:
Good evening everyone. I’m new on here. I just secured admission into Cape Breton University. Please what are the next things to do. All response would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Motun260:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ayomide5651:

Congratulations on your admission.
If your offer letter needs you to pay a tuition deposit, to secure your admission then that would be the next steps to take otherwise, it would be to submit a student permit application to IRCC. All what you need to achieve that can be found on page1 of this thread.

Please do go through so you are acquainted with the documents you need to back up your application.

Also reading the first 10 pages would give you more insight on how to package your application yourself if you are not engaging the services of an agent.

All the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.