Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909362 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onaya(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
kennykentipsy:
Hi everyone I have a question for the study permit questionnaire. For somone who took full education loan what should be filled in the area where it says

# Who will pay for all your expenses in Canada?
Myself or others?

# Are you receiving financial support for your studies? Should this be YES or NO what should be the answer since the education financing is on loan?

Thank you

If the loan/money is in your own or parents' account, then you have to select Myself and Parents . But if the fund is yet to be released to you/parents by the loan provider, select Other.

For your question on Are you receiving financial support for your studies?, select Yes if you have a scholarship or bursary from your DLI or any other government's agency providing you with funding for your program; and No, if there isn't anything like that. There's also another question about Who will pay for your expenses in Canada? This is where you'd have to write the name of the company/individual that's granted you a study loan.

My two cents. Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onaya(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omiinii:
Good day guys, I had to settle to write this because I started my journey here and will finally end it here as well. I recently received my passport request on 21/04/2022.

This journey has started since 2019. My first ever application I used an agent to which was recommended to me by a family friend. My mother was the one in direct contact with the agent all i did was drop documents and go for biometrics. I wasn't really ecstatic about leaving Nigeria then. It wasn't in my plans at all. my application was already 6 months old. Luckily, I withdrew the application as I needed my passport for certain things which I'll not go into the Intricacies. I didn't even bother if my application was going fine or not I just desperately needed my passport at that point not caring what was done or if my application was submitted correctly. Sha I withdrew.

Fast forward to 2020. A friend of mine sparked my interest in traveling to Canada. Especially with the way the country don be. Mhen, then I remembered I had applied for this before. I asked for her advice and she directed me to Nairaland instantly I started reading the thread sometimes I could go as far as 2016 to see what was discussed and how things has changed found that Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Justmellow, Fgmp12, shupy,dommakavelli, just wise where top contributors. So I took my time and read their timelines. Every answers they gave/answered.

However, due to what I already learnt here I knew I had to get in contact with the agent of 2019 again to tell me what he filled in my IMM forms. I also planned to order my gcms files to see myself but I needed the details from the last application and hear what he has to say. I was in shock to what was submitted. The fallacies in my application and knew instantly that I was in deep shit. I can't drastically change any information as that will be considered misrepresentation. IRCC no send if na agent apply for you. So one way or another I maneuvered. I was able to dilute some information. While some i just left it like that. There was no way I could change them.

With what I already knew I applied on July 23 2021. I was then refused November 29 2021. I was devastated. Upon everything whey I don Sabi. Haba na. I ordered my notes the same day I got refused.

I took my time got closer to God, bought some course from Mark holte. Paid for study permit webinars organized by immigration lawyers. Looked for other resources to gather information, felt nairaland wasn't enough. I would always direct message immigration lawyers on twitter i.e Andrew kolton, Raj sharma, Mikal, Mario Bellissimo. I got some information about the Intricacies, learnt alot about chinook e.t.c
Information choke sha.

With that in mind. I addressed my refusal reasons as accentuated by my GCMS notes. Which were sources of funds in 3 words. Packaged my application and applied on the 11th April of 2022. I received my passport request on 21st of April 2022.

Docs submitted in no particular order
1.) Evidence of post secondary education
2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
4.) NIN Slip(Me and my sponsor)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
7.) 12 months bank statements for sponsor
8.) My bank statement (4 months)
9.) Business Invoices and receipts
10.) Tuition payment receipts
11.) Recommendation letters
12.) Financial statements of business
13.) Family pictures
14.) Business related pictures
15.) CAC registration docs
16.) Tenancy agreement and evidence of it's proceeds
17.) Sponsorship letter
18.) Bank reference Letter.

It'll end in praise for each and every one of us.

Congratulations, Omiinii. I share in your joy of the great tidings you've got from the IRCC. More of God's awesomeness in your life.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Priceless25:
I am livid right now.. so I got admission with CNC since Feb 2022, filed for form A, it was taking time (7 working days) to move from the first stage, a friend of mine tried with union bank and it got to the disbursement stage within 24 hrs. I then decided to use Keystone bank based on some experiences I read here and it got to the disbursement stage in 2 weeks but since March, that's where it has been, I've called the bank multiple times, sent a litany of emails explaining my situation (School gave me 30 days to pay tuition). Despite my best efforts, it wasn't resolved and just this morning I gave a mail from my school, rescinding my admission. Keystone bank really gave me a 2022 to remember.

In such cases, you can send mails to the school explaining the difficulties you have in paying the deposit, so they can extend the deadline for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by splnxxy(m): 1:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Where and how can I start my application, a friend introduced me to naira land on how to travel and am new here. I need directions. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shankeybee: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Belxsz:
Hello...Anyone here going to Durham college in September? Hit me up please. I'd love to connect. Thank you �
Hello, I would be going to Durham College in September

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bankowner: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2022
I am sorry to ask this question but did you really want to travel at all? If you saw that one bank was delaying a transaction that would cost you your admission what stopped you from immediately opening an account with another bank?
Priceless25:
I am livid right now.. so I got admission with CNC since Feb 2022, filed for form A, it was taking time (7 working days) to move from the first stage, a friend of mine tried with union bank and it got to the disbursement stage within 24 hrs. I then decided to use Keystone bank based on some experiences I read here and it got to the disbursement stage in 2 weeks but since March, that's where it has been, I've called the bank multiple times, sent a litany of emails explaining my situation (School gave me 30 days to pay tuition). Despite my best efforts, it wasn't resolved and just this morning I gave a mail from my school, rescinding my admission. Keystone bank really gave me a 2022 to remember.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Chichi133:
Hello house,

Please I need help and clarification on something.
I'm about to apply for my Canada study permit and I want to know if i can use two accounts for my proof of funds.
One is my dads account and the other is a non relatives account

You can certainly use two accounts for your study permit application. However, the sponsor who is a non-relative must show some commitment by transferring some funds to your account and pay part/full of your tuition fees. More importantly, the reasons for wanting to sponsor your education in Canada rather than Nigeria must be rational to demonstrate that your education is a reasonable expense.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:07am On Apr 24, 2022
ameryzzy:
Its seems the success of rate of applying together with spouse and kids through study route is low. Ogbonge gurus, please I need to your input on the best way to achieve this.

I don’t believe this to be true!. Usually, a family application takes about 2 to 4 months to be finalised as background check will be conducted on every members present in that application. Family application tend to have more approval rate when you've shown that you've reasonable reasons to come back home after your stay in Canada e.g adequate ties and Financial resources to cover for the cost of living in Canada.

It will end in praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2022
KC23:
Hello and respect to all the gurus in the house. I have been a silent reader for quite some time now. The info here is worth more than gold. Brothers and sisters sharing knowledge and advise selflessly. I dove my cap to you all.

I am about to apply for my study permit for Jan 2023 intake and not quite sure which portal to use - old or new portal. Any particular advantage of selecting one over the other? Also, I am not currently based in Nigeria for the last 3 yrs…currently a temporary residence in one of the East African countries (work things). I’m thinking to apply using the NSE route but not sure if Nigerians residing outside Nigeria qualifies to use this option. Or should I just apply from here through the normal route stating my current residence?

PS: I currently hold a Canada visitor visa which I applied for from here and got approved in 4 weeks…though this will expire in Jan 2023 along side my Int’l passport. Should I wait to renew my passport in July before submitting my application? I read that IRCC recommends to have a valid passport up to the study permit request timeframe.

I need comments and advise pls.

For clearer clarity above the bolded points, see my responses below:

There is advantage between the both immigration portals (old and new). Applicants get approval using the old portal in less than 2 months whilst those who used new portal might stay longer than necessary. You should understand that what delays an immigration application to Canada is the complexity of an applicant's profile and not the pathway in which the client is using to apply for the visa. In a nutshell, if an applicant's case is difficult especially on the verification of vital documents like educational documents, travel histories, employment documents from employers as well as bank statements, the processing times for such applicant will be prolonged as IRCC officers will patiently be waiting for a feedback from the issuing bodies before making a decision on the file.

Please be properly guided that NSE route do not exist and this route has been scrapped off by the IRCC officials.

It will end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Kemluv004:
Hello guys good day please I have a question that has been bothering me.

Is it possible to change from a DLI university to a DLI college immediately I get to Canada? I applied to a university in Canada and got admitted and It's the admission letter i am using for my permit & visa processing now. But I would like to change to a college instead when I get to Canada. So as not to delay my visa processing is why I am using the one from the university.

Please Is it possible?

It is possible to change your DLI to another when you arrive Canada on a study permit. All you need to do is to inform IRCC via your online MyCIC account about the change of DLI. Prior to filing for one, you must have an acceptance letter and made a deposit to the new DLI you're transferring you in Canada. The change will be made automatically and your profile will be updated with IRCC.

It will end in praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennykentipsy: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Please where can these documents be uploaded in the document sectiob

Police clearance
Birth certificate
Employee reference letter
Letter to recommendations
CAC documents
Receipt from business
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:32am On Apr 24, 2022
patriciai:
Good day everyone. My hunt is finally over. I would love to share my immeasurable joy with everyone on this platform. My application to study in Canada has been approved within a month and a week. Thanks to the exceptional services provided by fandrglobal.com.

TIMELINE:

Submitted: February 19, 2022
Correspondence Letter/BVL: March 24, 2022
Original Passport Request: March 24, 2022
I did upfront medicals which was passed on February 20, 2022

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

Sponsor's (Husband's) Documents

1. Letter of Sponsorship,
2. Employment letter
3. 4 months pay slips,
4. Work ID
5. Affidavit of financial support,
6. Copy of sponsor's international passport bio data page,
7. Copy of sponsor’s landed property documents,
8. Copy of approval and Survey Plan of sponsor’s landed property,
9. Building plan of residential property
10. Sponsor six (6) months bank statement,
11. Sponsor pension statement,
12. Other banks statements (pension and fixed deposit certificate)

*IRCC FORMS*
1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
2. Family Information form (IMM5645E)
3. Temporary Resident form (IMM5257E)

My Personal Documents
1. Commercial property documents and tenancy agreement
2. University of New Brunswick Official Letter of Admission for MBA,
3. Tuition deposit (from University of New Brunswick)
4. Copy of my Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of my West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate,
6. Copy of my International Passport Bio data page,
7. Copy of my family picture.
8. Statement of Purpose
9. NYSC discharge certificate
10. My previous Master's Degree
11. My previous Master's Transcripts
12. Degree certificate
13. Degree Transcripts
14. 1 copy of Passport Photograph.
15 IELTS Certificate
17. Scanned pages of my previous visas to countries I have been to.

My Employment Documents
1. Letter of Introduction from my company
2. Statement of Account (Savings account).
3. Business complimentary card
4. Screenshot of my business online presence
5. Pictures with my employees
6. CAC certificate of my business
7. Particulars of proprietorship of the business
8. Business invoices
9. My previous employment documents

Proof of Relationship Documents
1. Marriage Certificate
2. Newspaper change of name
3. Wedding Photos
4. Family Pictures
5. Affidavit of change of name

My Children's Documents
1. Birth certificates
2. International passport bio data page
3. Report sheet from my children's educational institution

Prior to bringing my profile to @Frankrobbn1, I had entrusted my application to an agent who filled me with hopes of a swift and stress-free approval. Much to my dismay, his work ethic was the first indication that he would rescind on his promises. It was always difficult to get accurate feedback from this agent, evidence that he did not quite have a firm grip on things. Eventually, I got that distasteful refusal letter from the visa officer. Everything looked so bleak as I was filled with much frustration and disappointment.

After shaking off my disappointment, I took to the internet resolved to find a result-oriented agent who would handle my re-application and ensure that I got an approval. It was during this hunt that I discovered @Frankrobbn1, the CEO of fandrglobal.com on nairaland. I still harbored residual skepticism due to my initial refusal, so I carried out extensive research on fandrglobal.com which yielded a heap of positive results. I am so elated to have crossed part with @Frankrobbn, he ensured that my long-standing aspiration to move to Canada became a reality.

I have never known transparency like that which @Frankrobbn1 displayed whilst handling my application. I am exceptionally thankful to have been carried along through every stage of this process. Frank is a true professional. He conveyed his utmost sincerity from the day we established communication. He sensed when I had doubts, especially because I was reapplying. He assured me that his approach would portray the strength of my application. Frank is swift, thorough, and focused on bringing in the expected results. Frank makes it so clear and simple.

I am a married woman with kids, whose current career path is not necessarily corresponding with my intended master’s program and yet Frank found a way to make it work. If you feel your case is so peculiar and impossible to work, let my case encourage you to seek out your solution at fandrglobal.com. I am certain your success story will be next.

Thank you @Frankrobben1. You have fulfilled my dreams. Best wishes to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kindhearted review and for sharing your experience working with us. Congratulations to you, I'm glad to have been able to help you achieve this excellent result within a short period of time. I wish you the very best in Canada and looking forward to helping your spouse and kids join you soon in Canada.

It will end in praise

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Chidon40:
Guys,
If a student started studying online in Sept 2020 from outside Canada and his study permit has been approved but he is yet to enter Canada. If this student decides to complete his program by August, 2022 from outside Canada. (Note: His study permit has been approved), Can he still apply for PGWP from outside Canada?

If the program gave the option that courses can be taken remotely due to covid-19/other reasons, the international student at the completion of the program can certainly apply for a post graduate work permit (PGWP). However, this application (PGWP) has to be done inside (online) of Canada.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2022
sophiebby:
Hi everyone , please does anyone know schools in Canada that offer RN to BSn programs and An idea of their tuition

You will hardly find any DLI in Canada that will offer you direct Bachelor’s of Nursing program. You can consider applying to Brandon University at Manitoba, they offer Pre-Nursing Bachelor’s program. Other options is to look at Practical Nursing programs at the diploma level.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:46am On Apr 24, 2022
kennykentipsy:
Please where can these documents be uploaded in the document sectiob

Police clearance
Birth certificate
Employee reference letter
Letter to recommendations
CAC documents
Receipt from business

Employment reference letter, CAC documents, and Receipt from business should be uploaded under the proof of means of financial support column. Whilst, the police Character Certificate, birth certificate and letter of recommendations can go in for client information.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Teemie22:
Good morning, due to the going NASU strike I can’t get my original certificate. Can I submit statement of result for my visa application?

Statement of result can be submitted in lieu of the degree certificate.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Holuwatoyin201:
Good afternoon house,
Happy Sunday

Please advise me on this:
Bsc Biotechnology 2.1
HSE leave 1&2
IT at firro biotechnology department
IT at NIMRS Biotechnology department

Work experience
Secretary, receptionist and marketing.

Please what course can she apply for (post graduate)

Thank you,

You stand a better chance of getting approval if you opt for Master's in Biotechnology at University of Windsor and/or Master of Science in Biotechnology at Brock University, Ontario.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2022
feistymikey:
Good afternoon everyone, Quick question please:

Is Passport request letter the same as Study permit approval letter?

I’m supposed to upload a study permit approval letter on my school account…. So I’m confused.

Anyone please?

Study permit approval letter is also termed as - Letter of Introduction, you will receive this letter once a visa has been issued to you and a counterfoil updated on your MyCIC account.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Best256:

Pls guys can I get medical and police certs in anoda country and apply for study permit in another country?

Medical exam can be obtained from any part of the world, insofar that its from IRCC panel physician. Nonetheless, the police Character Certificate must be gotten from the countries you've spent over 6 months since the age of 18.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 2:57am On Apr 24, 2022
eyidamilola:
Good day Mr Frank, do you mean IELTS is not mandatory?

Oops! Sorry for responding this late!

Yes, IELTS is not a requirement for a study permit application from Nigeria.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2022
karryprincess:
Hello everyone, please can anyone confirm to me how long it will take VFS-global to upload my biometrics and same reflect on my portal.
Thank you

Biometrics details are automated and uploaded on your MyCIC account in 1hr after enrollment.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:08am On Apr 24, 2022
biolaowoche:
Please my student permit and passport is expiring in feb next year, i need guru to advice me on how to renew the 2 documents and how fast can i start with the application

Are you done with your studies in Canada? If no, you need to renew your passport at the Nigerian consulate in Ottawa and subsequently apply for a study permit extension after the passport has been renewed. Ensure you apply for your extension six (6) months before the expiry date of your study permit.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 3:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Yes, there is, look again. You can choose to pay into their Nigerian account even (they will be displayed and sent in the booking email also), without going to their office.
mercy445:
Thank you so much for your response. We have been trying online but paying with a debit card in naira is not possible. And no option to reserve and pay at the office. Can u plsshedmore light I dont want to loose the one I am on.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2022
efizyhenchmen:
Hello nairalanders, I got refusal on the following premises, kindly advice;

Thank you for your interest n studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
the requrements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
resdence.
appication and supporting documentaton, I have determined that your application does not meet
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
demonstrate that your situaton meets the requirements. All new applicatons must be
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties n Canada and in your country of
accompanied by a new processing fee.

I showed the following finance:
Fixed deposited of 14m
Savings account 3m
Landed properties valued at 27.5m
My wife and three children not going with me
My parents and siblings. Kindly advise of the way forward..

I regret to hear about the refusal of your study permit application. Oftentimes, the mistake applicants make is including evidence/papers in their application without proper explanation on how those documentary evidence would compel their return to their home country after studies. From the excerpt, the visa officer has concerns relating to your personal Assets and Financial Status which is channelled towards your personal financial establishment in Nigeria. I feel you didn't elucidate in detail the worth of those properties and investments in the bank and how important they are to you back home after studies. Once you're able to establish these things in your application, your application will be reconsidered.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Popson09:
Please guys, can I use conditional acceptance letter for visa processing

You can use a conditional acceptance letter to apply for your study permit provided the conditions on the admission can be met.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2022
matthew080:
Hello pls can I use only HND TRANSCRIPT to apply for PGD admission.

My ND transcript will be stressful to get
Thanks

You need both certificates and transcripts to apply for admission. This is the only way the institution can evaluate your degree/certificate and be able to make a decision on your file.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mercy445: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Oh wow, really. I would go back and check again. Been on the site night and day.

Thank you so much for this info.
Gift212:
Yes, there is, look again. You can choose to pay into their Nigerian account even (they will be displayed and sent in the booking email also), without going to their office.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2022
ramon212:
Hello people, which is better? For my sister who is a lecturer 1 at a private university to be my sponsor or I sponsor myself (I have a registered company llc since February 2022). How do I work around home ties ?

The determinant factor to be considered here is your age. How old are you age?. If you're above 30, it is highly advisable that you apply being self-sponsored. This demonstrate to the Visa officer that you're well established in your home country and would depart from Canada immediately at the completion of your studies. In the same vein, you need to include other social ties and professional ties from your employer to show that you've a paid study leave and must return back to occupy a position in the office. Further, add proof of ownership of property in your name to cement your economic ties to Nigeria.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Helengirl:
Hello everyone,

Pls I want to find out if it is possible to go directly to the hospital for medicals without prior appointment online, cos its urgent I need it done ASAP.
THANKS

You can go and book in person. However, you won't be allowed to complete the medical exam that same day.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:41am On Apr 24, 2022
francisxbee:

1st time applicant
Submitted: Dec 31st 2021
Upfront Medicals passed and eligibility started: February 15 2022
Ghost Update: April 9 2022
PPR: April 14 2022

Self sponsorship. 2 years masters.
Client Info:
3 Page SOP relating my business to proposed course of study. I sought the services of frankrobbn1 (CEO of fandrglobal) for this and he was able to express my thoughts beautifully. I cannot thank him enough.

Resume.
Pictures with family.
Estate Valuation and deed of landed property.
University Degree, transcript and past awards.
School fee deposit slip. CIBC.

Proof of Funds.
My personal Bank statement gtb (used Mbs).
My Business account bank statement.
Cac certificate.
Cac sole proprietorship page showing I'm the sole owner of company.
Bank reference letter showing I'm sole signatory to the business account.
5 copies of Business sale receipts
Screenshot of Business instagram page
Screenshot of Business presence on Google.
Picture with 2 of my staffs.

I only sent webform twice. I'm grateful to God and this platform as well as the constant contributors. Learnt everything here, reducing pdf size, Sending webforms etc. Thanks everyone.
And for those still expecting, may God answer your praYers.

Congratulations Francis, i appreciate your kind words and your time in leaving a review. We are pleased to have helped you navigate through your immigration journey. Thank you for placing your trust in us. We wish you the very best in Canada.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 3:46am On Apr 24, 2022
tonnymexx:
Hello gurus,
A situation whereby am working in my dad shop without employment letter or ID card and payslip. How will I package my application?

How dose deed of gift look like?

You don't need pay stubs or employment letter to prove that you work in your father's company. A detailed reference letter outlining your duties and your influence overtime in the business would help in your case. If you can show that you're also a director in your dad's company, that would be a bonus in showing that you play a major role in the growth of the business.

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.