Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909329 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faith550: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am using a canada ricc new portal to summit my application but my statement of account couldn't enter because of the quantities. What will I do?
P
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Use MBS
It's called my bank statement. You can get it from your bank. About 2 pages

Faith550:
please help me ,I want to summit my study application through ricc portal but my statement of account refused to upload bc of the quantity please what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Roffy3:
Greetings to the Gurus, Please I like you to put my through on the student visa, I’m in my 400level but strike is not making things work out for me. What would you like me to do? Would you advise me to go for diploma or any other alternative Please let me know, help a sister 
Will look forward to hearing from you. @makano @lekiboboe @justmellow @ominni @frankrobon1 @scott99tish @Anon

A friend left 400lvl agric engineering to start all over, construction management in Alberta. But if you’re in your final year with no C/O be patient oh

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ukinebo1: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please I need your advice, i was given an offer letter to study aerospace technician but someone told me to ignore the offer, that my chances of get visa is small because of my age. I’m 36
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by auroraborealis: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toceen2022:
Please, for those that got Mpower loan, how did you structure your SOP under POF? Do someone need to explain reasons for taking a loan and how it will be paid and the number of years? Or attaching the MPower approval loan letter is enough?

kuze1, ifeks216, JosephYemsol, Amicableoga, lushk.
Please I need your input as your visa applications were approved with Mpower. Thank you

I think I am going to learn from this too because I will be using MPower Loan for the whole payment of Tuition and Fees about the equivalent of US$34,000. The CAD$10,000 for Living Expenses POF has been saved already. I do not have any sponsors as well. For home ties, I am married with no kids yet and wifey won't be traveling with me (not yet). We do not have any landed properties or huge investment accounts, both of us are self-employed. I have a registered business which I registered in 2017 and have executed a contract (some tens of millions of naira) for which the government has not paid me till now, still pursuing the payment. The company account has less than N300k right now. In the light of the above, how do I show home ties with these in my study permit application? Gurus in the house, please advise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for your sincerely advice, I already have a sum that can take me for 1st year tuition + living expenses. I'm only using a third party to augment my financial strength. As par my living, I'm still considering going with them but I still want to give it a try.

Toceen2022:

Hello,

My advise might not really sound cool, but I'll say it. Doing a PhD without funding is Slavery... Yes, it's Slavery. Don't even think of it, especially in developed countries. PhD is purely research, and a lot of cost is embedded in it that's totally different from your tuition. How will someone spend so much, continuously for 4 years, and with wife and 3 kids. Sincerely, it's not advisable at all. Except you have twice of the total cost for four year + research and you don't really mind spending it

No 2. For a married person with 3 kids to use a third party sponsor is almost a straight denial. Because I still don't know what explanation can be given that the VO will not think "applicant is not financially capable"

My sincere advice - take your time to get a fully funded scholarship for your PhD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for your sincerely advice, I already have a sum that can take me for 1st year tuition + living expenses. I'm only using a third party to augment my financial strength. As par my living, I'm still considering going with them but I still want to give it a try.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JapaSTUDY: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lekiboboe:

I heard the likes of BIM (Building Information Modeling) is trending for you guys in Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Civil Engineering.

That being said, you might also want to consider the following programs

PG. Cert, Building Information Modelling Lifescycle Management
Algonquin College, Ontario
https://www.algonquincollege.com/acce/program/building-information-modeling-lifecycle-management/

PG. Cert, Environmental Building Sciences
Conestoga College, Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/environmental-building-sciences/Description?id=22155

PG. Cert, Construction Management
Conestoga College, Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management/description?id=22589

Good luck

Good evening sir. I've applied to Algonquin College but I got a mail that it requires an upper division.

And Conestoga college requires a passport number.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
amila20042001:
Someone should help us answer this question.
Thank you.

l

Only the forms are supposed to be uploaded where they are downloaded. Every of your personal documents like birth certificates et al should be under client information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
amila20042001:
Use MBS
It's called my bank statement. You can get it from your bank. About 2 pages

But zenith Bank gave me 1page that contain the ticket number and password. Hope it is Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes, you're good to go

efeturi3:
But zenith Bank gave me 1page that contain the ticket number and password. Hope it is Ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nawa o, client information, all the necessary documents including marriage certificate change of name, newspaper publication,
kids birth certificates etc will definitely be more than 4mb even after compression.

CentennialGuy:
l

Only the forms are supposed to be uploaded where they are downloaded. Every of your personal documents like birth certificates et al should be under client information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
TonyDeAnalyst:

That's fine... But if there's no funding, it requires a proper plan and strong application to scale through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wealth102: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hi guys I'm new here how should my parents run their account to be able to use it for proof of funds?
I have been denied before due to using a fake agent and I want to reapply again but with better understanding thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wealth102:
Hi guys I'm new here how should my parents run their account to be able to use it for proof of funds?
I have been denied before due to using a fake agent and I want to reapply again but with better understanding thanks.
Search for a user called Frankrobbin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Omo flywire local transfer rate is bloody sha, 9300 cad is less than 3.1m but the 9200 cad I'm to pay as deposit is more than 4.5m through them. I guess I have to go learn how to use form A

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnbravo1994: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
There is no age limit for Canada study visa please!
Go ahead and put your visa application in order

It will end in praise

Ukinebo1:
Please I need your advice, i was given an offer letter to study aerospace technician but someone told me to ignore the offer, that my chances of get visa is small because of my age. I’m 36

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olujok3(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please sir, can I get an admission for master's with a 3.33/5.0 CGPA?

Frankrobbn1:

Oh sorry for the delayed response via WhatsApp, a phone call could've been much better for quicker feedback. I hope to be able to assist you some other time. Wishing you the very best in your application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olujok3(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please sir, can I get a masters program with CGPA 3.33/5.0?

quote author=Johnbravo1994 post=112354777]There is no age limit for Canada study visa please!
Go ahead and put your visa application in order

It will end in praise

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
No PPR news here today? God Abeg flash us small something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
JapaSTUDY:

Good evening sir. I've applied to Algonquin College but I got a mail that it requires an upper division.

And Conestoga college requires a passport number.
Really, in that case do consider other schools
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JapaSTUDY: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Really, in that case do consider other schools
I've applied to NSCC but I don't know what the criteria will be before I pay the application fee. Another issue is that NSCC only have programs that'll start by September this year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
nk20:
No PPR news here today? God Abeg flash us small something

I tire ooh, it's been days since we last saw PPR here... And it was raining RFV (PPR) in the EE thread yesterday embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please is there any flight with one stop over to Vancouver? And also I need a flight that will send all my loads to my destination at one, any suggestions pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Halyshia:
Please is there any flight with one stop over to Vancouver? And also I need a flight that will send all my loads to my destination at one, any suggestions pls?

Checkout AirFrance or Lufthansa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
kennyjoy:

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
kennyjoy:

Thanks, can you please send me the link for booking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have a question. If my PPR is given and passport has been stamped and I have deferred my admission to a further date, will I still be able to send the new admissions letter through webform and will it affect anything?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MirahO: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
For someone that did GIC of 10,000.00  CAD what  amount should the person fill in the section for "funds available for stay in Canada(in Canadian dollars)"?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hello Lekiboboe and gurus. Please help with this.

Chuksiesmom:
Hello gurus,

I am asking this question on behalf of my niece. She studied International Economics and Trade at the Shanghai University of Political Science and Law with a GPA of 3.21. She applied to study Political Science at UVic but was refused. She is thinking of applying for other courses but is confused. What courses will gurus in the house recommend? Please we need help here.
@Anon @Lekkiboboe @makano @frankrobbn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Faith550:
I am using a canada ricc new portal to summit my application but my statement of account couldn't enter because of the quantities. What will I do?
P

Go to your bank and request for MBS (my bank started). Another thing, try to type your words in full so it doesn’t affect your SOP. Like summit is a different word all together but i guess you mean submit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JayEjabz: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Urgent please hello everyone I am trying to upload my medical sheet after I got a medical request but there is no place to upload it since please how else can I upload it on the new site? Not they gve me 30days to upload. Kindly assist this is how blank it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.