Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (903140 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Lots of PPR dropping Today!!! This I have seen!!! smiley cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Afolavid:

InshaAllah

I will be among people who will celebrate today !!!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy This one cracked me up
FantasticJ:

I do. I will be sponsoring myself though.

I'm single but considering going double. I heard it's more convenient.

Please I need help.

Starting with school that's cheap and give admission real quick so that I can start the Visa processing on time.

Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2022
francisxbee:

List the contents of what you sent.
Biometrics form given after biometrics
Ppr letter
Consent form
2copies of passport data page
International passport
Proof of payment for Transmission fee of 8k( I think that’s where the mistake is)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2022
oluayebenz:

Transmission fee is 9,410.

okay, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 1:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Sayo12345:
yes I think you have to pay 9410 not too sure if the price I paid again but you should have paid more
okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by freshdude: 1:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Are there recognized hospitals for medicals in port-Harcourt? also, is biometrics only done in Lagos/Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes Lagos ..Qlife and IOM specifically
freshdude:
Are there recognized hospitals for medicals in port-Harcourt? also, is biometrics only done in Lagos/Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by VeecThorr(m): 3:26am On Apr 28, 2022
My brother’s passport was dispatched to vfx for stamping since last week Tuesday, we’ve heard nothing since then. He’s supposed to be in school by May 2nd. Does it usually take this long for stamping?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WarriBrandChic: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2022
The only time you break the rule is if you don't declare. I declared my cash (over 10k USD) and had no issues. It wasn't even checked both in 9ja and CA.

Calmdancer21:
I really appreciate you all for taking time and answering my questions please how much USD maximum can I travel with me without breaking any rules considering USD to CAD conversation rate.
Please is urgent thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Emilo(m): 4:14am On Apr 28, 2022
What's going on with IRCC?? I scrolled through the pages backwards and only 1 PPR...

I hope they are not limiting intakes via schools. I pray and hope PPRs are about to drop like manna from heaven....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Canadaboyk: 4:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls anyone got a rental accommodation close to Algonquin college or around ottawa? Ready to move in asap. Kindly get back to me, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GraceSmart: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Please can someone who got refusal in the old portal, use the new portal to re apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Afolavid:
Amen o
We are all going to celebrate today, in sha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hotboss: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2022
charli5:

Please I also apply for MEng program (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering) for fall 2022z I submitted application last month. How long does it take to respond for admission acceptance

I submitted last year October and got response early February this year. U applied quite late. What happened
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by charli5(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2022
hotboss:

I submitted last year October and got response early February this year. U applied quite late. What happened
Japa just got activated this year ni oh. I applied for September admission. Is it September or may you applied for? I got a mail recently to choose between two specialization energy/environment or pipeline engineering. Please can we talk on chat. This is my number 09092060569
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WESTERNCR: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls what's the account the transmission fee should be paid to?

Halyshia:

Biometrics form given after biometrics
Ppr letter
Consent form
2copies of passport data page
International passport
Proof of payment for Transmission fee of 8k( I think that’s where the mistake is)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by angie88: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls sir,can u kindly suggest to me colleges dat don't require application fee and initial deposit to get admission offer. Thank you
Lekiboboe:

Due to your study gap I don't how possible it is for you to go for an I.T program, but based on this work experience as a Fire fighter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Amen. I book my own space
Afolavid:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Was it sent to Lagos? Track the DHL return tracking number he got.

VeecThorr:
My brother’s passport was dispatched to vfx for stamping since last week Tuesday, we’ve heard nothing since then. He’s supposed to be in school by May 2nd. Does it usually take this long for stamping?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Afolavid:

Amen! I am next

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elixosodi(f): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

The visa officer is not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the completion of your studies. The incentives of you remaining in Canada far outweighs your motivation of coming back to Nigeria. More importantly, the officer noted that you've weak travel history which doesn't count as a postive factor in his assessment. You've a very good profile that will make you a deserving candidate for a Canadian study permit. Work on your economic ties back home e.g proof of ownership of properties in your name or getting deed of gift documents showing your parents have transferred a particular land/building to you. Also capitalise on your future goals and career prospects in Nigeria and use your SOP to sell yourself wisely on how your proposed program would be of great benefit to your career and the change you will translate to your home country after your studies.

It will end in praise
Greetings,sir,
Kindly drop an email address to reach out to you directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Pasterlo:
Hello everyone, please I need your advice. my study visa has been approved for the September start date (Niagara College). The due date for tuition is the first of June, please is it possible to extend this date to the end of July? How can I convince them to extend the date? Thank you so much.

Congratulations on your visa approval ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I tried booking for medicals for the month of may....seems like all the days has been taken...

Any way to go about this. cry cry

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JapaSTUDY: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes...

In my own suggestion, go for a Program that starts WINTER 2023 (January) and apply for it, that will allow you more time for the admission and Visa Processing, cos if your target is FALL 2022, you might not meet up, getting admission can take some time, visa processing needs enough time as well, it can take months.

For How Much You gonna need,

Check the program you want to study and look for the TUITION AMOUNT of that program for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, then you need to have a minimum of $10,000 Canadian dollars (CAD) for your One year Living expenses.

Once you know your tuition amount as an international student, add it to that 10K CAD , then you will know the total amount of money you gonna need
Thank you so much for this sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hotboss: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2022
charli5:

Japa just got activated this year ni oh. I applied for September admission. Is it September or may you applied for? I got a mail recently to choose between two specialization energy/environment or pipeline engineering. Please can we talk on chat. This is my number 09092060569

Ok. No problem. I applied for September. I got admitted before getting that email to choose specialization. It's their new way . Previously u enrol before choosing. I will write you on WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ubahfranklin: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2022
hello gurus in the house...i really need a quick advice. I am a total novice i have been reading and making copies as well

i have BSC in GEOLOGY
i have third class GPA .1.74
i graduated 1999
i have 22 years working experience in. bakery production ;8 year,project and facility management 4 years, paint production 3 years.
and am currently nylon operator and also catfish and piggery farmer since 2017
i will be 47years this year
widower with 3 kiids.

i am planning on going only b cos of cost

i want you guys to advice me on the kind of applications i can apply for

undergraduate advance diploma, undergraduate diploma, or bachelor degree

school, course, and my chances of getting admission

Help me with any link on affordable school that i can get admission in canada

pls guys...please somebody should HELP A BROTHER IN A NEED

sorry if i jump the thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Canadasweethear: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=justwise post=109708370]This

Good morning fam,
Please can I transfer to a school from canada in January, 2023 after I arrive September 2022...please note I will be idle for 4 months.. will it affect my visa pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ubahfranklin: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Ubahfranklin:
hello gurus in the house...i really need a quick advice. I am a total novice i have been reading and making copies as well

i have BSC in GEOLOGY
i have third class GPA .1.74
i graduated 1999
i have 22 years working experience in. bakery production ;8 year,project and facility management 4 years, paint production 3 years.
and am currently nylon operator and also catfish and piggery farmer since 2017
i will be 47years this year
widower with 3 kiids.

i am planning on going only b cos of cost

i want you guys to advice me on the kind of applications i can apply for

undergraduate advance diploma, undergraduate diploma, or bachelor degree

school, course, and my chances of getting admission

Help me with any link on affordable school that i can get admission in canada

pls guys...please somebody should HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
frankrobon1 and other gurus

sorry if i jump the thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2022
frankrobon1 and other gurus. Please I need your sincere advice, I got a PhD admission at Dalhousie university and planning with my spouse and three kids. I am applying with a third party sponsor, my questions:
1. Is it adequate if my sponsor gift me around 12m which is enough to pay my first year tuition and our living expenses.
2. With adding my physical assets valuation document also count.
3. Can I ask my Dad to do deed of gifts to transfer some of his assets to me
4. Can also add my late mum gratuity papers worth 6m as POF.
5. With it be acceptable if I ask my employer (a Fed. College of Education) to provide a study leave for me to provide my home tie.
6. Can I also use my assets and deed of gifts to prove home tie.
7. Is it compulsory to pay tuition before application.
Thanks as I await from professional responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
WESTERNCR:
Pls what's the account the transmission fee should be paid to?

The service charge mentioned for passport transmission (N 9410 per applicant, with an optional SMS Fee of N990, please pay the same if you have not done biometrics at the same VAC and for the same application). This can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter;   the Account Name and Number: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839), include the proof of payment in the package to be sent as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Check IOM.

Elmemeoflagos:
Hello everyone,

I tried book for medicals for the month of may....seems like all the days has been taken...

Any way to go about this. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.