Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (925883 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eyegroup: 9:29am On May 03, 2022
Please I need an advice ..please what visa
Application can 13n help me to relocate to Canada by October please who can help me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Good day. Please see the first page of this thread, you'll find all you need there.

Regards

Hajarat1504:
How do I go about my canada student visa application? I just got admission, If you are also starting the process or done with the process kindly dm so as to rub mind on the process . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2022
2pretty4u:

Yea, thanks
Just got admission and wanted to know if it won't be an issue if I defer to next year without reasons

I applied for September but won't be able to meet up.
Don’t defer yet wait for it to get close to September then email your course advisor stating that visa delay as your reason or even passport delay they will oblige you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OkukuOne(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2022
Please I want to ask, is it compulsory to do GIC..?

GIC(i.e the 10,000 living expenses) can't one just show the visa officer the available balance in the account... Cos I want to enroll for 2023 fall intake, If it's not possible, can I do the GIC and use it later..?

Secondly, Can I process Form A and not use it immediately..? So as to not waste time when trying to pay fees, I heard it takes 2weeks to be done..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 03, 2022
Creativeowos:

congratulations once again, may the land of Canada favor you and may all awaiting ppr's rejoice soon. Please what do you mean by you didn't remember to wrap your Ghana-must-go bags. Wrap as how
There’s a way you wrap your bag at the airport to secure it they only charge you 1k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 03, 2022
Eyegroup:
Please I need an advice ..please what visa
Application can 13n help me to relocate to Canada by October please who can help me
Wrong question calm down and read this thread from beginning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
I called several times I was just kept on hold.
Anon123:

Do you have the admission office phone number ? If yes, call
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kingpinjay(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
Mancini737:
Please guys can anyone link me up with any current or aspiring Conestoga College student? I want to ask some questions about the school.

I am for Sept 2022.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
Thank you very much
I haven't been adding my student id as subject
But will be doing that.
vividlooks:
Your LOA should have been sent at most 3working days from when they confirmed receipt of your funds.

Just keep sending mails but note, When sending mails, ensure you quote your student ID and program code as subject. They'll respond . All the � best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teetopsy33: 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
Good afternoon my people...please if you have been given admission at Niagara College Toronto for september class please � signify.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 1:21pm On May 03, 2022
Mine was done since 13 April, and it is yet to be updated.

chuksinfotech:
Good Evening Everyone,

Please how long does it take to for an Upfront Medical Examination to be updated.

My previous upfront medical exams expired in February and i repeated it on the 25th of April and submitted via email same day and also submitted via webform the next day.

Although i got confirmation of submission by IRCC on Thursday 28 April.

So how long before it would reflect on my portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 1:27pm On May 03, 2022
Yeah that's the address I've been mailing
CentennialGuy:

Continue to mail them. Make sure you are mailing the correct region handling international students from Africa. That's africa@centennialcollege.ca.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by weezy92: 1:47pm On May 03, 2022
Hello fam pls I just received my admission from university of Calgary and the course starts 27 June. I have every doc handy but my worry is the visa application may take long. Pls can I proceed with the visa application or ask the school to defer to fall. Pls I really need help urgently any clues are warmly welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:03pm On May 03, 2022
Calmdancer21:

Don’t defer yet wait for it to get close to September then email your course advisor stating that visa delay as your reason or even passport delay they will oblige you

Ok, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Learner247: 2:12pm On May 03, 2022
weezy92:
Hello fam pls I just received my admission from university of Calgary and the course starts 27 June. I have every doc handy but my worry is the visa application may take long. Pls can I proceed with the visa application or ask the school to defer to fall. Pls I really need help urgently any clues are warmly welcome

Apply first. By ending of the month of May you may defer your admission depending on the progress of your application. We have seen people's Study Permit get approved under 20 days here.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 2:21pm On May 03, 2022
Calmdancer21:

You can never rush those CBSA ppl during my wait they announced that those who could hit meet up with their flights should go meet their airline after they are done there. Try and see if you can arrive at your final destination straight away because sometimes there’s crowd
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:05pm On May 03, 2022
Send a webform and also send mails to the different IRCC centers as regards an update on your Medicals and your application in general..

Make sure you attach the E-Medical sheet to the individual mails you will send to the different IRCC centers..

Peace
MightyRance:

Good day.

My own Upfront Medicals has not been Updated. And it's a month and a week now i submitted. MARCH 23rd, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 3:15pm On May 03, 2022
Nawa for IRCC ooooo

They are technically telling me my wahala dey too much

None of my mails went through earlier this morning
Imagine the adminislstrator bouncing my messages.

Me I no go stop until oooo
I go give them rest this week, then begin to refire again next week grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dannybomb(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2022
please have anyone here gotten admission for a postgraduate degree with HND cert would love to know schools that accept HND for postgraduate program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joanosas2950: 3:49pm On May 03, 2022
Please Gurus in the house, how long does it take to get ppr after eligibility review starts. Mine started on April 29. IRCC is really messing with my mental health, for the past 1 month na depression i just dey. Cant focus on anything.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
Iamgrac:
Good day everyone,

As at last week I got an admission from centennial college, of which I was required to make a deposit of 2650 dollars.
It's been a week since I paid the deposit, but up till now I haven't gotten my acceptance letter.
The last time I heard from them was when I was sent a confirmation message with a receipt that my payment has been confirmed.
I already mailed them multiple times but didn't get any reply, please what can I do.
You said you got admission I'm confused about what other acceptance letter you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
You really need to calm down, you wouldn't want to go into stage 5 depression and then boooommm...your PPR is out. Who will travel to Canada should that happen? Try and get busy with other things and be hopeful. Some people submitted since 2021 and nothing yet. They can't kill themselves naaa. You have done your best, allow God to do his best.

Joanosas2950:
Please Gurus in the house, how long does it take to get ppr after eligibility review starts. Mine started on April 29. IRCC is really messing with my mental health, for the past 1 month na depression i just dey. Cant focus on anything.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 5:04pm On May 03, 2022
Joanosas2950:

Your application appears to just be about a month old. Why are you stressing? It's still very much within standard processing time. Better take your mind off it for now. E never even reach to dey stress right now.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
Your Eligibility just started some days back and you are already going into depression and cant focus on anything? Interesting..

So what will now say about applicants that have applied since May last year and Eligibility started September and up till this moment, no final decision yet..

Or applicants that their BVL has dropped since April 1st and no final decision till this moment.. Your question has been asked so many times and I cant count the number of times I have given answers to this particular question of yours..

Now the answer to your question is, no particular timeline between the time Eligibility starts and when final decision drops.. It can take days, weeks, months and even a year depending on the situation of the applicant and other factors..

This is my little advise to applicants, if you know you aint strong hearted, please do not think of applying for a Canadian Visa.. You can always apply for UK which is easy to get with fast processing time (But not better than Canada, obviously)..

And if eventually you apply for a Canada Visa application, make sure you have other things to focus on.... Just my advise..

Peace
Joanosas2950:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
Hello Danny

Getting PGD with HND is a common thing though..

Many schools (Colleges) give pgd admission to HND graduate..

Peace
dannybomb:
please have anyone here gotten admission for a postgraduate degree with HND cert would love to know schools that accept HND for postgraduate program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
That's the spirit..
femmybet:
Nawa for IRCC ooooo

They are technically telling me my wahala dey too much

None of my mails went through earlier this morning
Imagine the adminislstrator bouncing my messages.

Me I no go stop until oooo
I go give them rest this week, then begin to refire again next week grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MightyRance(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
makano:
Send a webform and also send mails to the different IRCC centers as regards an update on your Medicals and your application in general..

Make sure you attach the E-Medical sheet to the individual mails you will send to the different IRCC centers..

Peace

Thanks @Makano

I APPLIED FROM TURKEY. I have send webform to IRCC center which is Ankara, yet no update. I have sent several emails too. They keep sending me generic emails.

I am so confused on what to do right now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2022
Guys pls, if you pay tuition deposit, secure GIC of 10k CAD, do you think it's worthy enough to secure visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Isyma:
Guys pls, if you pay tuition deposit, secure GIC of 10k CAD, do you think it's worthy enough to secure visa?

Instead of doing Gic ,why not pay your full tuition?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Joanosas2950:

No time frame ,Only the angels in heaven can answer this question.

When did you apply?as I am seeing you completed biometrics in April however ,Medicals was passed in March

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oppemipo(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Health Sciences (Musculoskeletal Health)

Yellowlady:
Please what course did you apply for and when did you get admission?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by yemdogg: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
My God!!!! This thread is still waxing strong wow!!! @justwise thank you for keeping this thread alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.