Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912105 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2022
Your LOA should have been sent at most 3working days from when they confirmed receipt of your funds.

Just keep sending mails but note, When sending mails, ensure you quote your student ID and program code as subject. They'll respond . All the � best

Iamgrac:
Good day everyone,

As at last week I got an admission from centennial college, of which I was required to make a deposit of 2650 dollars.
It's been a week since I paid the deposit, but up till now I haven't gotten my acceptance letter.
The last time I heard from them was when I was sent a confirmation message with a receipt that my payment has been confirmed.
I already mailed them multiple times but didn't get any reply, please what can I do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chuksinfotech: 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
Good Evening Everyone,

Please how long does it take to for an Upfront Medical Examination to be updated.

My previous upfront medical exams expired in February and i repeated it on the 25th of April and submitted via email same day and also submitted via webform the next day.

Although i got confirmation of submission by IRCC on Thursday 28 April.

So how long before it would reflect on my portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
Anon123:

I don't think they ask but if they do, you can say visa delay.

I don't know the policy Concordia uses but I believe if you pay the deposit, you can then defer

Ok, thanks alot. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
There are no forms in the new portal.

Peace
Theben:

Please while filling the study permit application using the new portal, I did not see any request for these forms. I hope I am not out of the line?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:58pm On May 02, 2022
Hello Chuks

There are no particular timeline for this though..

Personally I have seen Medicals being updated in 2 days and I have also seen Medicals being updated in 2-3 weeks..

So it depends...

But normally it should be updated within a month..

Peace
chuksinfotech:
Good Evening Everyone,

Please how long does it take to for an Upfront Medical Examination to be updated.

My previous upfront medical exams expired in February and i repeated it on the 25th of April and submitted via email same day and also submitted via webform the next day.

Although i got confirmation of submission by IRCC on Thursday 28 April.

So how long before it would reflect on my portal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:30pm On May 02, 2022
Awesome. Thanks
Anon123:

Yes... The embassy only calls your bank to confirm transactions within the period on your bank statement. They can't call the bank to confirm updated balance outside the period
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2022
Toceen2022:

Thank you for the response.
Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm actually asking about the previous jobs I've had. In the new portal, there's a section that asked to list all jobs in the last 10 years. I'm now asking that the job I had between 2016 - 2018, can a reference letter only suffice as evidence? There was no official letter issued or payslip.

A reference letter can suffice for your previous jobs, and you can also show a pictures of you at the previous jobs if you have one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 12:22am On May 03, 2022
kennyjoy:

A reference letter can suffice for your previous jobs, and you can also show a pictures of you at the previous jobs if you have one.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 12:33am On May 03, 2022
Correct. Although, they can ask you to send updated bank statement
Teezkid:
Hello. If I am to ask, you mean that someone can submit their 4-6 months bank statements and after submitting it to IRCC, they can still use the money after maybe the 7th month and IRCC won’t know ? I’m just clarifying shocked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 12:35am On May 03, 2022
Okay. It's better to confirm with them.
ANGELAREE:

Yes but the program is only available for fall session. It was my mistake. I want to know if I can change course and still transfer my deposit to the new course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 2:04am On May 03, 2022
Ok, thanks
Anon123:

I don't believe that is a problem. You can explain why it's likes that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:22am On May 03, 2022
pixzy:

My Port of entry was Calgary not Montreal. 3hrs is enough time . Don’t worry about bags when you get to Montreal . Do your declaration and move straight to the Boarder office .
You can never rush those CBSA ppl during my wait they announced that those who could hit meet up with their flights should go meet their airline after they are done there. Try and see if you can arrive at your final destination straight away because sometimes there’s crowd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:23am On May 03, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:

They did not promise visa.
It’s admission they promised and they’ve done it,
I started growing suspicious because of the way they are plenty, they are hawking the admission and visa application like gala and many of the adverts look so unprofessional.
Run from agents Canada is very open to immigration at this moment save agent money because you’ll need it here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:28am On May 03, 2022
atiteb4:
Good evening. Please those that travelled with Lufthansa recently, did you do the covid test? It's very urgent. Thank you .
Make sure you have your Covid Vaccine card, the government of Canada has waived Covid test results as requirement for entrance is now up to you to check if you need it for your transit country for me I just close eye do am. But nobody ask me for Nigeria doha or Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Luggy4: 3:24am On May 03, 2022
[quote author=bullstriker post=112458733]What type of application did you submit? A permanent resident application?
If you're talking about the confirmation of permanence residence online, it is for an inside Canada applicant. Since they requested your passport after completing the portal, I assume you correctly answered that you are outside Canada. If that’s the case, don’t worry your PRV will eventually arrive; they are currently dealing with backlogs of PR applications.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 3:26am On May 03, 2022
2pretty4u:

Good evening, please I need your input. Just got admission into Concordia university for September but due to some unexpected issues I would like to defer to next year. Would I need to give reasons for deferring or just pay initial deposit and request for deferment without reasons? I'm kind of confused.
I believe you are talking about Concordia Montreal ? You can send your questions directly to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:59am On May 03, 2022
Calmdancer21:

Run from agents Canada is very open to immigration at this moment save agent money because you’ll need it here
Thanks for the advice I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kehmy(f): 5:25am On May 03, 2022
lamash:

Enterprise only has Form of Application of business name which has your details as the director . You don't need Memart for Enterprise. Its only for LTD.

Thanks for the response, I'm grateful smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jakeroberto(m): 5:41am On May 03, 2022
Good Morning All, please I was sent this weeks back. I don’t really know what is needed again.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:19am On May 03, 2022
Calmdancer21:

I believe you are talking about Concordia Montreal ? You can send your questions directly to me

Yea, thanks
Just got admission and wanted to know if it won't be an issue if I defer to next year without reasons

I applied for September but won't be able to meet up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 6:26am On May 03, 2022
shinaxurdick:
Hello guys..,

I’m at the point of paying application fee.
I need advice on the platform that is best and cheap to use for the payment.

Quick response will be appreciated. Pls guys i want to pay it tonight
somebody should help a brother please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 7:42am On May 03, 2022
Heard it is rare tongue
bullstriker:
Correct. Although, they can ask you to send updated bank statement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fcisca: 7:53am On May 03, 2022
My apologies for responding late to this.
Speaking from personal experiences, your work permit is a legal status. Your home ties give a double advantage.
Samxx:
but I have more home ties to Nigeria , I have a work permit in the country I am going but no ties there at all but all my ties are in Nigeria , family , property , business

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MightyRance(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2022
makano:
Hello Chuks

There are no particular timeline for this though..

Personally I have seen Medicals being updated in 2 days and I have also seen Medicals being updated in 2-3 weeks..

So it depends...

But normally it should be updated within a month..

Peace

Good day.

My own Upfront Medicals has not been Updated. And it's a month and a week now i submitted. MARCH 23rd, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fcisca: 7:56am On May 03, 2022
Update:
I see the original question is for ‘Application Fee’

I used a foreign currency denominated MasterCard

shinaxurdick:
somebody should help a brother please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 8:40am On May 03, 2022
Calmdancer21:

Make sure you have your Covid Vaccine card, the government of Canada has waived Covid test results as requirement for entrance is now up to you to check if you need it for your transit country for me I just close eye do am. But nobody ask me for Nigeria doha or Canada
thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Please sir can you share a link on how to upload docs in the new portal, like what can be uploaded in the consent personal information, etc. I have many docs to upload but where to appropriately merge is confusing as I am using the new portal. Thank you
makano:
There are no forms in the new portal.

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hajarat1504: 9:08am On May 03, 2022
How do I go about my canada student visa application? I just got admission, If you are also starting the process or done with the process kindly dm so as to rub mind on the process . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 9:16am On May 03, 2022
True
Teezkid:
Heard it is rare tongue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by walexing2003: 9:19am On May 03, 2022
Thank you so much.

Anon123:

I will advise she goes for an advanced diploma as her bsc won't meet the admission requirements for a PGD.

If you go for a masters, she will not meet the admission requirements with amthe 3rd class. If she goes for a PHD, you will be required to submit your bsc and masters certificates, the bsc might also reduce her chances.

If you proceed with the advanced diploma, DO NOT MENTION SHE HAS A PHD OR MASTERS IN YOUR SOP OR INCLUDE ANY DOCUMENTATION THAT POINTS TO THAT.

She will be denied based on purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 9:23am On May 03, 2022
atiteb4:
Good evening. Please those that travelled with Lufthansa recently, did you do the covid test? It's very urgent. Thank you .
My friend used Lufthansa last month and there was nothing like pcr.she’s fully vaccinated.she didn’t do any Covid test

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.