Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907748 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:
I just got my stamped passport back. I don’t know why I feel so elated!
I pray that everyone waiting will get their pprs very very soon. Amenn.

The feeling is amazing and the journey is worth it!

Congrats! Have you gotten your LOI?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:

Did you send to abuja??
When did you submit?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sapte(f): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Join the whatsapl group. Send me a message

Gidiboyo:
Please oo is there anyone who has gotten admission from the University of Regina I recently got admission too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:

OMO, I am HAPPIER for you than FOR yourself. Congratsss.

Thank you Belle
I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 3:25pm On May 13, 2022
Dem don give 3 pprs on Wednesday close office Nawa ooh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 3:29pm On May 13, 2022
NgumimiT:

Congrats! Have you gotten your LOI?

Yes I have grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 3:30pm On May 13, 2022
buckyfof:

Did you send to abuja??
When did you submit?

Yes I sent to Abuja. I read here that they are more efficient. I sent last week Friday by 2pm and got it back today by around 2pm also.

Mind you I stay at Ibadan. So if you stay at Lagos, you may get it faster.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 3:34pm On May 13, 2022
buckyfof:

Did you send to abuja??
When did you submit?

If you haven’t sent yet and you’re in a hurry I’d say send to Abuja.

I’m in Abuja and I sent on Wednesday, it’s been stamped but I haven’t gotten it back yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:

Yes I sent to Abuja. I read here that they are more efficient. I sent last week Friday by 2pm and got it back today by around 2pm also.

Mind you I stay at Ibadan. So if you stay at Lagos, you may get it faster.

I sent to abuja yesterday through DHL
And vfs have gotten it already today

The transmission fee is 9410 right??

When are you planning to travel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2022
NgumimiT:

I’m in Abuja and I sent on Wednesday, it’s been stamped but I haven’t gotten it back yet.

I sent to abuja yesterday through DHL. I'm in lagos

Vfs abuja got it today sha

I'd be expecting it next week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2022
NgumimiT:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
My program is 2 years. I plan to pay CAD$24,208.50 for a full year before I travel, and also have CAD$10,000.00 for living expenses while I travel. Is that good enough proof of funds to show at the port of entry in your opinion?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 4:05pm On May 13, 2022
buckyfof:

I sent to abuja yesterday through DHL
And vfs have gotten it already today

The transmission fee is 9410 right??

When are you planning to travel?

Oh great, yes, that’s the exact amount.

Oh I’m starting school by fall now, I had to defer. So by august, I should be out of Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 4:38pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:

Oh great, yes, that’s the exact amount.

Oh I’m starting school by fall now, I had to defer. So by august, I should be out of Nigeria.

Please when you deferred did you send your new LOA to IRCC before your PPR or After
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 4:40pm On May 13, 2022
Belle110:

Yes I have grin

Nice! Did they send a message or it just dropped?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 4:52pm On May 13, 2022
Submitted 23 January 2022
Eligibility started March 23
Three ghost mail(last one was last week Friday)
Application is 4 months now
My question is can this people still refuse me visa after all this wait?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2022
nk20:

It is still possible bro

But I'm positive your application will be approved, with all the ghost updates, I think they are seriously working on your application.

Have you done your medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
nk20:

I wonder why your question is about refusal and not approval... when you think it... it’s bound to come! Remember this and stay positive.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
buckyfof:

It is still possible bro

But I'm positive your application will be approved, with all the ghost updates, I think they are seriously working on your application.

Have you done your medical?

Yes medical passes February 10
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
nk20:

Yes medical passes February 10

Be positive, you will get it

There's nothing more you can do than be hopeful. You've done your best, let God do his own part.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chyigb: 5:28pm On May 13, 2022
nk20:

Please be positive & hope for the very best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julius223pounds(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
Do your traveling insurance with Cornerstone Insurance Company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julmbachu: 5:31pm On May 13, 2022
makano:
Hello Julmbachu

The Visa Officer simply had issues with your 3rd party sponsor(They always have issues with 3rd Party sponsors), and this is because you failed to show your relationship with the said sponsor..

Also your sponsor failed to show his commitment to your studies and stay in Canada in your refused application..

This is what you will do, make sure you proof your relationship with your sponsor, if the sponsor has sponsored you in the past and you have docs to back it up, this will be an added advantage for your application. Also let your sponsor pay the full school fees (If he is capable of doing this) transfer your living expenses to your bank account..

You will have to explain in details (both in the Letter of sponsorship and your Letter of explanation) every huge amount sent to you by your sponsor, to avoid any issues with lump sum..

In summary, let your sponsor show total commitment by proofing to the Visa Officer that the funds in his SOA will be readily available all through your stay in Canada..

Peace

Thanks a lot sir for your input. Now my sponsor(my employer) is ready to send the remaining tuition fees & living expense to my account. When he sends the money, should he do a gift deed or tag it complete funds towards the company’s sponsorship for my studies in Canada? And as regards home ties, I submitted my children’s birth certificates & dt of my husband, my employment letter, promotion letter, the bond I signed with my employer. However, the VO talked about insufficient financial stability, pls what documents should I use to convince the VO as regards ds? Thanks a lot sir for your assistance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Holuwatoyin201:

As for me, Conestoga college admission letter was sent with 3days

Please anybody going for diploma in conestoga
I want to know the requirements
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
The best requirements you will see is on the school’s website :/ . They literally have all you want there
Bolanle18090040:

Please anybody going for diploma in conestoga
I want to know the requirements

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BoluwajiPieters: 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
Good evening guys.

Is it too early to start cold mailing Profs for potential supervision for Fall 23?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belxsz: 6:27pm On May 13, 2022
Hello everyone. I am in a situation and I' need advise please.
I submitted my application on the 4th of April. Got my biometrics request on the 5th, I tried for about a week to book my appointment but for some reason I wasn't getting otp to proceed and the page kept refreshing.

I was finally able to book for the 22nd of April. When I got to the vfs office I was told that I booked for 2 applicants and they can't attend to me until the second person shows up(this was in error btw). I was advised to cancel and reschedule after 24hrs which I did.

But I couldn't get a date within the 30days given before my bil expires. The vfs officer told me they can only take my biometrics after getting approval from ircc. They collected my details.

Problem is , I haven't heard anything back, on my end I've raised a webform,Sent mails to vfs to ask for progress and nothing yet. At this point I'm considering withdrawing my application and reapplying. I'm feeling frustrated cos I've wasted about 6weeks on this now.

Please guys, do you think I should wait for a response or go ahead to reapply? Its been 10 days since I raised the webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Miraculousviva(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Pandasofire post=112783675][/quote]
Thanks for the response.
I already applied. But now I have an issue.
One of The documents requires a bank Statement of up $22,556 and I don't even know anybody that has up to that amount. That is the only thing holding my loan.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
Hafeez6948:

Please when you deferred did you send your new LOA to IRCC before your PPR or After

No I didn’t because it was still in the month of may. I might have if may had passed or something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
nk20:

Are you meant to resume by May? With the ghost updates, I’m sure it tilts to you getting it soon. Most especially this month.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uju4real002: 7:11pm On May 13, 2022
Pls house I need serious help, the agent dat has been applying for me refused to give me the information he filled on my application, these is the second refusal am getting, he still refuse to give me the information and document he submitted, please is there any way I can get those documents from IRCC with him. Pls help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 7:12pm On May 13, 2022
Amen. I receive it. I finally got my medicals updated to pass today. Waiting for eligibility to start.

Belle110:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.