Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (917651 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitta08(f): 9:00am On May 16, 2022
Malone122:
she is not a barrier as far as you can cover study gaps

Okay, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitta08(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Can I apply for study by myself or do I have to use an agent to apply? Is Duolingo accepted in place of IELTS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joedave25: 9:14am On May 16, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Asking for a friend pls which other document(s) can applicant attach on Data page/visa/stamping section in the IRCC PORTAL (new Portal) because of space/doc size?

I will appreciate responses from @makano and other gurus in the house.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2022
Omoba95:
Hello everyone, did anyone apply for Canada study permit between April 1st-April 10 & have gotten feedback?

April 5th
Biometrics updated April 8th
Upfront Medicals updated to pass April 11th
Eligibility started May 4th
Ghost update May 9th.

It’s left for God to perfect what he has started. It will surely end in Praise for us all. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 9:18am On May 16, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
Hi Just Mellow,

A case where my brother is my sponsor but has naira in my mums account in Nigeria, can my mum transfer the equivalent of $10k to me?
If yes,
How do I explain the money is from my brother and he doesn’t have a Nigerian account. Should I do the gift deed letter with brother or my mum as the sender? .

Hello Uzoamaka123,

Sorry for the late response. Your mom should give you a Letter of Support after transferring the funds to you. She should act as the sender and owner of the funds. Ensure to explain the term deposit in both the LOS and your study plan.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:19am On May 16, 2022
soloblink:
pls house i need your assistant on this, i have don my biometrics and medicals and it has been approve. i want to ask, how long does it takes to call for passport submission, it was approve 1st week of April, up till now no message from them. any way out?

What you’ve done is just 1st step.. Processing time says 3 months.. However some wait for 6-10 months... i’v seen 14months even but it’s not our portion

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:20am On May 16, 2022
aamey15:
I applied April 9th and no response yet.. nothing .. I have even done my medicals and it’s yet to be updated

Did you upload your medicals after doing it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 9:21am On May 16, 2022
If you're truly trying to liquidate one of your assets and use the proceeds thereof as POF, there is no problem.

The problem is if the officer is swayed by this. You have to prove that you will use the funds generated towards your study as they can only analyze the origin of these funds via evidence of sale to which is difficult to verify from CA.

You will need to show commitments by paying your first semester or First year tuition from the funds and/or buy a GIC.
This further proves you're bona fide and truly dedicated financially to this endeavor.

You can use your other properties, family, societal bodies/groups, and business as ties to your home-country.
Lezy:
Please, someone advise me: Selling your property A as an additional funds for cost of study, but you still have property B, would VO have issue with that?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Theben(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2022
CharitoJames:

April 5th
Ghost update May 9th.

It’s left for God to perfect what he has started. It will surely end in Praise for us all. Amen
please did you apply through GCkey?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
Nitand2:
Good morning NL, it another fruitful week may God hear our cry and answer all our prayers. We will testify to loads of PPRs this week Inshaallah.
This is my week of PPR�
So shall it be and to all other expectants

Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beautifulchy: 9:25am On May 16, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I need a guide,I am a bit confuse and need direction on the right course of study to follow,i a female civil engineer here in Nigeria with an over five years work experience in the construction industry here in Nigeria.COREN certified and a member of NSE.I have 2.2 which is not possible for Masters.
I need guide on the best career route to follow as a female and also that will later land me a
a good paying job in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2022
Chuksiesmom:
I declare that this week will be better than last week. God will increase us and move us into our level of PPRs. Whatever our expectations are, may we receive help speedily and may all strongholds and barriers be broken down in Jesus name for our sake.
Teemenzo, Chukwuemekatehi you have been remembered. It is done.

Amen! Chinenye you have been remembered

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:27am On May 16, 2022
Theben:

please did you apply through GCkey?

Yes it’s GCKEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by doniluv: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
Makah00:

Pls have you gotten admission. I applied to university of Winnipeg for ma economics.. the wait is tiring

I got a rejection from UWinnipeg and URegina…accepted in both UManitoba and Dalhousie. Just send them a mail and they will reply in no time…good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 10:07am On May 16, 2022
Chubbyface:
Abeg what’s the meaning of this ghost mail I have been hearing, cos I got a confirmation that my biometrics has been received, but now I can’t find the mail again(wanted to save the attached document that came with the mail)
I need response plz sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:12am On May 16, 2022
Submission on new portal - April 10th
Biometrics - April 11th
Upfront medical updated to pass (submitted with application) - 13th May
Eligibility -

Omoba95:
Hello everyone, did anyone apply for Canada study permit between April 1st-April 10 & have gotten feedback?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by doniluv: 10:13am On May 16, 2022
aamey15:
I applied April 9th and no response yet.. nothing .. I have even done my medicals and it’s yet to be updated

Is your eligibility started already?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:13am On May 16, 2022
Amen!!!

Nitand2:
Good morning NL, it another fruitful week may God hear our cry and answer all our prayers. We will testify to loads of PPRs this week Inshaallah.
This is my week of PPR�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:16am On May 16, 2022
It will surely end in praise!!!

CharitoJames:

April 5th
Ghost update May 9th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:30am On May 16, 2022
Teemenzo:
Hello my people, long time no update. Its your boy Teemenzo grinding on a low key.

Had to drop this for a friend, she has three kids and would like to go with the girl among them but the issue in her application is quite complicated. Let me explicate.

She once applied for a visit visa when she still had two kids, a boy and a girl. She was refused the visa. When she ordered her gcms notes, the VO's comments questioned why she wanted to go to canada with the eldest child who is a boy and not the girl.

So right now that she wants to apply for a study visa, God has added to her family with another boy of about 2 years old.

So guys how will you advice her to go with her application?

Any answer will be appreciated. Though in my own understanding, i believe canada aloready has her info so i told her she has to go with the girl and the last born as the girl needs a mother to take care of her due to her tendencies of been molested if not properly watched and she has to go with the toddler because he needs his mother at that age.

Abeg help me da si oro yi. God bless you all

Hello Teemenzo,

Everything boils down to the concerned individual's and family's available financial, economic, and ties. If the individual is well established and funds won't be an issue, an application can be submitted for both her and her baby. Otherwise, a sole application will be best. After a successful outcome before departing for Canada, an application can be submitted for the baby. The rest member of the family can be invited after a period of stay in Canada.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:31am On May 16, 2022
Amen

Chuksiesmom:
I declare that this week will be better than last week. God will increase us and move us into our level of PPRs. Whatever our expectations are, may we receive help speedily and may all strongholds and barriers be broken down in Jesus name for our sake.
Teemenzo, Chukwuemekatehi you have been remembered. It is done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:46am On May 16, 2022
Amen grin

Wifefo88:

Oh nice..God will favor him ijn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:47am On May 16, 2022
Favouriteguy:
Hello guys a quick question for a friend.

Does 3rd party sponsorship work? If YES, please can someone give a breakdown of what is required.

NB:Sponsor is not related to applicant

Thanks guys

Hello Favouriteguy,

Using a third-party sponsorship is not a total red flag if a strong relationship, history of educational, financial, or economic support, and adequate financial commitment can be demonstrated.

Drawing a family tree, sponsor's marriage & birth certificate, related parent's marriage & birth certificate, old photos of your sponsor together with you and/or your family, etc. are good proof of relationship.

Tuition payment and LE transfer to PA is also a good financial commitment demonstration. In all this, PA's parents should play a role. If PA is a matured applicant, PA must demonstrate an adequate level of economic establishment likewise including personal financial statement and employment information.

[/quote]

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:47am On May 16, 2022
You will get an update this week grin

aamey15:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:59am On May 16, 2022
Beautifulchy:
Hello everyone,
Please I need a guide,I am a bit confuse and need direction on the right course of study to follow,i a female civil engineer here in Nigeria with an over five years work experience in the construction industry here in Nigeria.COREN certified and a member of NSE.I have 2.2 which is not possible for Masters.
I need guide on the best career route to follow as a female and also that will later land me a
a good paying job in Canada.

Hello Beautifulchy,

For now, forget about how to land a good-paying job and focus on securing the study permit. It will help you have a clear assessment and insights of justifying your study intent convincingly.

You may consider a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma or a Post-Graduate Diploma/Certificate in a closely related study or experience.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beautifulchy: 11:08am On May 16, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Beautifulchy,

For now, forget about how to land a good-paying job and focus on securing the study permit. It will help you have a clear assessment and insights of justifying your study intent convincingly.

You may consider a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma or a Post-Graduate Diploma/Certificate in a closely related study or experience.

Best of Luck
Thank you so much. For a securing a study permit,I am seeing option of an Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology (3 yrs and Under graduate studies) and Construction Management ( 1 year and post graduate diploma). One year Construction Management is the only I can see for a post graduate diploma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

FolakeeA:
My visa has been approved o, just within 14 days. A big thanks to Mr. Frankrobbn1 of fandrglobal.com for his excellent services. He was so helpful and always answered all my queries and concerns without getting annoyed. Tho he is a busy kind of person so you must be patient working with him.

I am happy to retain his firm services in my reapplication, I highly recommend to everyone to use his services. Keep up the good work Mr. Frankrobbn1 and keep helping others to make their dreams be fulfilled in Canada. Thank you so much for everything.

This is my timeline attached to this post.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 11:16am On May 16, 2022
Hmmm, it is well oo

aamey15:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Makah00: 11:24am On May 16, 2022
doniluv:

I got a rejection from UWinnipeg and URegina…accepted in both UManitoba and Dalhousie. Just send them a mail and they will reply in no time…good luck
I messaged them and they said they will get back to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wealthh: 11:27am On May 16, 2022
Nitand2:
This is my week of PPR�
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Makah00: 11:34am On May 16, 2022
doniluv:

Which course did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Iamgrac:
Please I need the help of anyone who has made payment to centennial college.
My dead lime is drawing near and I still don't know how to do it.

Attach the payment advice in the attachment under others

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.