Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920049 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrczar(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
abeg na jazz u use?

i will like to know how this happened. grin

gaeul:
Just Landed for September 2022 today...Landing gist loading....

No question asked why I came 3months+ earlier
My Tecno phone is working smiley
Long gist...make I reach my final destination
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Enji:
Hello House
I made a Family Application: - Study Visa for me(MSc) and my 2 children and Visitor Visa for my hubby. We submitted on 6th April, 2022. My hubby and I got request for biometrics same day but were only able to do biometrics on 13th April. My husband got his Passport Request on 19th April, 2022. My kids got medical request the same 19th April while the status of my medical changed to 'we are reviewing your medical results' since I did upfront medical on the same 19th April. My children did medical on 20th April; their medical was updated to passed on the 30th of April while mine was updated to passed on 6th May, 2022. At first, I was delaying sending my husband's passport because I kept hoping our visa approval would come soon. I had to send it in so that the 30 days will not expire. My people, my husband's passport has journeyed to Abuja and back to Lagos with his visa in place yet we re still waiting. My people, any suggestions or advice on what to do next?

Hello Enji,

Happy all PPR has landed. Maple land can't wait to host you and your family.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OnyeukaO: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Any march Applicant in here or anyone still on eligibility review for over a month. I have noticed that April Applicants have been receiving PPR left right center its like the visa officers for march are not smiling. May God help us all and Congrats to all PPR recipients

Honestly March 20th still waiting Eligibility is yet to start.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
@hayoBams see screenshot

hayoBams:
Good day guys,

So I went to the bank regarding my form a application and I was told to write a letter of authority to debit my account, please can someone give me a format on what to write.
I saw this one nairaland one time but I can't find it anymore.
I'd really appreciate if I could get a quick response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bbwollex(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have 125 dollars in the virtual card, pls who can help me,me I don't understand this o

CentennialGuy:

Are you sure you funded it with the right amount? It's possible the amount you funded is not up to the dollar equivalent of the Canadian amount you want to pay.

If you just created the card, they usually charge about 2 dollars for the card creation, so you have to factor that into the amount you fund the card with.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thank you very much
Na me and first bank today
DebrahOj:
@hayoBams see screenshot

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bbwollex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Application fee is 100 CAD dollars but the transaction is declining
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tadewuyi206: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Did you proof your income source? And how long is your program and cost and did you make any tuition deposit?
FaithCanny:

Thanks. Submitted dorm acct of more than 30k USD, savings of 7m, and I am self sponsored.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Teemenzo:

IRCC made people to do nonsense with them. All you need us do is to demonstrate our funds if they are available in liquid form. How will you be telling us that the funds must be sitting there useless for at least 4months? How will you be telling us that 30m is not enough for a course that we know after calculating all expenses doesnot even reach 25m? How na? Its bad. Their schools even hold us to ransom by making us commit huge sums of money. Na beans? For most Nigerians, all these PR dreams you are talking about is not the koko, the first step is to comot and then gain some sanity. After that, if PR dream wan fall in place, no yawa. Na person wey dey alive dey reason PR.

@Teemenzo,
Its disheartening, I have more than 30USD, 7m in savings account and was refused for financial status and personal assets. Haba! with landed properties too. No sponsor, if not for my future generation, I should consider myself ok here in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
bbwollex:
I have 125 dollars in the virtual card, pls who can help me,me I don't understand this o

What do you want to pay for? Visa application fee or admission application fee. It's strange that Barter won't work. What's the error it's bringing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Now I’m getting pissed, since January haba, this isn’t fair na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bbwollex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
CentennialGuy:

What do you want to pay for? Visa application fee or admission application fee. It's strange that Barter won't work. What's the error it's bringing?

Its admission application fee, after inserting the virtual card details and submit, it will inbox me an email that is declined
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by b4biodun(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good afternoon all,

[sup]Please, I need your urgent response, does one needs any document to backup proceeds of stocks funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is the difficulty and the need to do a whole a lot with a dash of God's favour before you can get approved that we are talking about that someone open mouth dey yan opata.

FaithCanny:
[color=#000099][/color]

@Teemenzo,
Its disheartening, I have more than 30USD, 7m in savings account and was refused for financial status and personal assets. Haba! with landed properties too. No sponsor, if not for my future generation, I should consider myself ok here in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bobomaigida post

That being said, I thought you had a loan from Mpower to pay the fees, why are you paying this fund yourself?

Yes I do have a loan approved. I have requested for the MPower approval letter so I can apply to the VO's refusal letter but have not received it yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
bbwollex:

Its admission application fee, after inserting the virtual card details and submit, it will inbox me an email that is declined

If you don't mind losing a few quid, can you cancel the card, create and fund a new one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
Did you proof your income source? And how long is your program and cost and did you make any tuition deposit?

Yes I provided my employment letter, work ID card, promotion letters, payslips etc
My program is 18th months and cost 35,000 CAD
5000 CAD deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bbwollex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
CentennialGuy:

If you don't mind losing a few quid, can you cancel the card, create and fund a new one?
Thanks for your response, I appreciate .
Do you really think that's the cause? Then I have already funded it with dollar,where do I put that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please is there a special response to financial status and personal assets that I missed? i have ordered for gcms notes but am to resume sept 2022 and its very close. Before the notes will come out, should I pay tuition fees , submit with the MPower private education loan approval disclosure? so confused right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
i was denied today.......after all these

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Seanna01: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello guys,
Please what are the universities in canada that offers supply Chain Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Operations in masters programme,I'll appreciate your concerns,response and recommendations thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Did you show the source of funds?
Payslips if you receive salaries or invoices/receipts if you do business.
was the fund in your account from the start date when you printed bank statement and/or generated MBS ? For instance you printed bank statement from Jan - June, was the fund in the account before January?

There may be some peculiarity in the POF that was not quite convincing to the VO.
Kindly share so as to get the best of advise and also give room for others to learn
FaithCanny:
[color=#000099][/color]

@Teemenzo,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
bbwollex:

Thanks for your response, I appreciate .
Do you really think that's the cause? Then I have already funded it with dollar,where do I put that?

If you cancel the card, it will fund your naira wallet with the equivalent amount in naira but of course at a lower rate than what they charged when you were funding the dollar card. You can now create and fund another card.

I don't know if that's the cause, but just suggesting it to see if it will work. Often times, restarting or resetting is usually a good troubleshooting method when it comes to technologies. That's what I'm suggesting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
sorry to learn of this.

It is well with you. Do you mind sharing the reason(s)?

canada2022:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
sorry to hear this. Put yourself together.
what are the reasons for the denial.
Order ur Notes, restrategize and refire
canada2022:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tadewuyi206: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
That’s really unfair if you didn’t have lump sum deposit though. Pay more fees and if possible do GIC for your living expenses.[quote author=FaithCanny post=113434449][color=#000099][/color]

Yes I provided my employment letter, work ID card, promotion letters, payslips etc
My program is 18th months and cost 35,000 CAD
5000 CAD deposit
[quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
amila20042001:
Did you show the source of funds?
Payslips if you receive salaries or invoices/receipts if you do business.
was the fund in your account from the start date when you printed bank statement and/or generated MBS ? For instance you printed bank statement from Jan - June, was the fund in the account before January?

There may be some peculiarity in the POF that was not quite convincing to the VO.
Kindly share so as to get the best of advise and also give room for others to learn

I provided payslips from sept 2021 to jan 2022 and the fund was in my account, used MBS. the fund was in the account before sept.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
how do i order my GCMS notes..

my heart is heavy now......its like a bomb.....lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fabprincely:
Good afternoon house !! pls I want to know if ppr can come without eligibility review been updated on the portal ??

And pls what are the email addresses to reach the kenya office

thank you

Yes, ppr can come like a thief in the night. You don't need to expect eligibility. Just pray to God your good news comes.

As for the emails see below

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
-
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI WEBFORM

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

LAGOS WEBFORM

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=lagos&_ga=1.109887621.102859316.1416763527

NAIROBI

LAGOS

LONDON

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
how much is your monthly salary? (you may choose not to disclose the figure here), what percentage of the POF is your monthly salary?

These are some of the ways VOs use to ascertain if applicants are the original owners of the funds or are they just in the accounts for demonstration purposes.

Between September 2021 and Jan 2022, was there any tangible difference btw the opening balance and closing balance? ( this shows you were saving reasonable sums from your salary) and could have amass this POF from periodic savings

FaithCanny:
[color=#000099][/color]

I provided payslips from sept 2021 to jan 2022 and the fund was in my account, used MBS. the fund was in the account before sept.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fabprincely:
Good afternoon house !! pls I want to know if ppr can come without eligibility review been updated on the portal ??

And pls what are the email addresses to reach the kenya office

thank you

Yes, ppr can come like a thief in the night. You don't need to expect eligibility. Just pray to God your good news comes

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
-

NAIROBI WEBFORM

LAGOS WEBFORM

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=lagos&_ga=1.109887621.102859316.1416763527

NAIROBI

LAGOS

LONDON

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bambam4life:
It's PPPPPPRRRRR.

New portal. Applied 21 April 2022.

God be praised.

Will share my timeline shortly.

When I read people say they're shaking after receiving PPR, I used to wonder why. Now, I know why. Lol.
Congrats!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.