Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907878 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Daslimo: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Wow!
Why do you think Australia is better?

Onweke:
Hello Daslimo,
Do you know the reason why you have not received responses from people here is because God has already blessed you with visa to one of the best countries in the world and you still want to worry about IRCC and their delay method.
Let me even shock you Australia is even better than Canada.

Buy your ticket now and japa before they change their mind.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dzees: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Best256:

Strongly believe the same month that I'd get my my PPR in Jesus name. Amen!

Same hereooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ollatoye: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2022
matthew080:
Hello my people

How can I get Conestoga acct number for form A payment?

Pls it's urgent

Hello morning bro, I sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Shegzymilan(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2022
I also got admitted to University of Manitoba can we link up?? [quote author=Olanrae post=114059582]My PPR gist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

mightysam002:
Thank you for the update, I got my passport request this afternoon despite submitting a webform 2days ago.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2022
ollatoye:
Good Morning Everyone, pls I need suggestions on which university in Canada I can apply with cheaper deposit fee( I mean below 2k dollars) and cheaper tuition fee for Msc.
The way you mentioned 2k as cheap deposit... Try and give a range you have in mind for cheap tuition for Msc, so that you can get responses.

But be aware that most times cheap tuition is relative to your program of choice.
For example, a Master of Art program may cost around $10k/per year, while in same school, MEng or MBA may be around $20k/per year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Please did you get any email from the program
administrator regarding winter schedule?

The reason I’m asking is because I want to know the estimated completion date for winter 2023 program (4 terms equivalent to 2 years) as I’m meant to include this in my study leave letter.

If you have the document, please share it with me.

Thank you.

francisxbee:

Listening...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2022
I join my faith with that of both of u. My PPR will be released before the end of this month in Jesus name.

sinorte:
I strongly believe this together with you. Behold! The Lord will do a new thing and it shall be marvellous in our sight.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TitanII: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello, good morning.

My Form A has been approved since June 3rd. But the fees haven't been remited. It's been more than 3 weeks now. I don't know what to do. How long did it/does it take ? Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Pls guys do we have to get valuation report on all properties owned by sponsor or just select from the properties and value them...I want to be sure because the company doing mine said a report can only take 4 properties so i should just select 4 properties out of 7 properties
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Jenny255:
Please did you get any email from the program
administrator regarding winter schedule?

The reason I’m asking is because I want to know the estimated completion date for winter 2023 program (4 terms equivalent to 2 years) as I’m meant to include this in my study leave letter.

If you have the document, please share it with me.

Thank you.

Completion date would be march 2024. You can Put April 2024 to be on safer side.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
When are you starting your program?

chuksinfotech:
I reached out to an MP through my supervisor and this is the summary I got from the MP's office

Study Permit received October 30, 2021
Medicals Passed and valid until May 4th, 2023
Criminality Passed
An interview was recommended for Eligibility assessment (waiting for this)
Security not initiated

Last GCMS Notes I ordered stated that "Based on the LOA, funds, and documents provided, PA appears to be a BF student."

Please what are your thoughts about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2022
for example: for the period of 4 months you have debited more money in your account than you have been credited.

thats what i mean, its that clear ?
OLAMINREWA:
Outflow more than inflow. I still don't understand this question. I am not really sure if it is possible for outflow to be more than inflow. The reverse is always the case in ideal situation. But if your outflow is more than your inflow, it may attract a red flag because definitely that balance will close with negative.

Meanwhile please wait for more clarification from the experienced in the house.

Good luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by afrobrown2000: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
@ MrsOwoks did biometrics in Abuja sent pp to Abuja for stamping passport return that i didn't pay for transmission fee ...i argued with the DHL guys and they said it a new development ....called vsf office they werent pick had to pay oooo just sent them a mail waiting for a response.
MrsOwoks:

The process involved in passport stamping:

Abuja Address;Visa Application Centre, sterling bank plaza, 3rd floor, plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria

Lagos Address; Visa Application Centre Ground Floor, The Manor Plot 110, Admiral ayinla way, lekki phase 1 lagos Nigeria

Requirement; if you did your biometrics in abuja, Theres no fee except for delivery fees.
buy an envelope.

IF NOT, You will first pay a transmission fee of N9410 to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION account(0065165839) Sterling bank
Then print the receipt from your phone(coloured).

if you did your biometrics in lagos. Go to DHL closer to you and pay for 2-way courier and also pay for insurance to be sent to canada VAC Abuja, buy a fresh brown envelope and add the following NB; remember to give DHL a return address since its a 2 way courier

1.)put two photocopies of your passport data page(coloured)
2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to VFS so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
3.)Passport request letter
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
5.)one coloured copy of the receipt of the transmission fee payment

Cc: atite

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Good morning all,

I pray that all PPR hopefuls will receive their good news soon, and all that are traveling for the fall will arrive safely in Jesus’ name.

I have a couple of questions, as I plan to book and pay for my flight this morning.

I don't want to go to Canada and start incurring costs since I can't start working until September.

1. I'm planning to travel soon, but I’ll like to know how many weeks will be enough to prepare for the start of the fall semester?
2. On which platform can I get the best flight ticket deal?
3. Which airline has the cheapest flight to Canada from Lagos?

I’ll appreciate your answer to these questions.

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Has anyone traveled recently? Any recent update on documents required?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2022
1. Nobody can answer that for you. It depends on your school and things you have to put in place.

2. Try Skyscanner they have really good deals

3. Not really sure. Try Ethiopian Airline

nairagrounds:
Good morning all,

I pray that all PPR hopefuls will receive their good news soon, and all that are traveling for the fall will arrive safely in Jesus’ name.

I have a couple of questions, as I plan to book and pay for my flight this morning.

I don't want to go to Canada and start incurring costs since I can't start working until September.

1. I'm planning to travel soon, but I’ll like to know how many weeks will be enough to prepare for the start of the fall semester?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Amen and Amen. WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOESNT EXIST.

nairagrounds:
Good morning all,

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Odun3088:
Hello i am new here please i started my process in march with the help of an agent.. since march I haven’t gotten admission. He just sent me a message that schools are rejecting me because the date of birth on my certificate is different from the one on my international passport which i need to submit affidavit and i have done that. How long will it takes to get admission now i am really worried since march

What's your highest qualification you already have?

What are you doing now?

What course do you want to study in Canada?

If you can answer these questions, you will be able to get suggestions on schools and courses you can apply to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pgirl08: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Pls which bank is going fast for the form A now...pls I need adon this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
How can I create a table of content for my Canada statement of purpose?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Princeofabia:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application May 30th.

My MEDICALS got passed today..

Is this a sign that am getting ppr soon?

It’s upfront medical so it’s not a sign but if you got medical request and it was passed then it’s a sign. Mine was passed over 2 months ago
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ollatoye: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Toceen2022:

The way you mentioned 2k as cheap deposit... Try and give a range you have in mind for cheap tuition for Msc, so that you can get responses.

But be aware that most times cheap tuition is relative to your program of choice.
For example, a Master of Art program may cost around $10k/per year, while in same school, MEng or MBA may be around $20k/per year.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fredisbavk: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello House,

I just submitted my application but I didn't see anywhere I could opt for NSE processing.
Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Arike999: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
ShowYoung:

Try a walk-in and explain to them. Since you got a medical examination request, and it's not upfront, either IOM or QLife will find you a slot.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Chiziteremary:
I join my faith with that of both of u. My PPR will be released before the end of this month in Jesus name.

I join my faith with yours. My PPR will be released before this month ends and it will end in praise for us all../

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Fredisbavk:
Hello House,

I just submitted my application but I didn't see anywhere I could opt for NSE processing.
Is there something I'm missing?

There is nothIng like NSE... Applications are getting approved very fast recently without Ielts and other NSE requirements

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OLAMINREWA(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
geekly44:
for example: for the period of 4 months you have debited more money in your account than you have been credited.

thats what i mean, its that clear ?

That's not an issue as long as you have a good balance sitting in your account.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nairalanders,

Pls what do you guys mean by emotional email to IRCC..like do you mean beg them..

cos i am about to start sending the emotional email ooo..
Feb 12 applicant...i got medial request and it hasnt been updated..

At this point i am tired,i need this chapter ended in praise and move on to the next level

pls i need sample of emotional email ooooooo..abeg ooooo

This IRCC wait isnt for the fainthearted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OLAMINREWA(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pgirl08:
Pls which bank is going fast for the form A now...pls I need adon this.

According to the information on this platform, Globus bank, jaiz, heritage are faster for now.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vecman22(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
justwise:
This is part 21

Part 19 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

How can I meet a genuine agent who will help me facilitate my admission proceeds?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lilkalifaa: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good afternoon,

Please I need help. I completed my biometrics on 26th May and my biometrics number was sent shortly after that with my biometrics expiry date.
I logged into my IRCC portal and noticed this update under my biometrics. Before it was showing "We need your fingerprints....." but now it's showing "we can't find your fingerprints...." Please what does this mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.