Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907807 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Richie4l:
Is there any way I could get police Certificate without having to go to Lagos ,anyone help please

Its really not necessary but you can still go and get it ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pinkiestouch: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please help.

My dad wants to sponsor me but he has a lump sum(salary advance). He wants to send the money to me and do a gift deed. I just finished service, so no personal money.
Can I just submit my bank statement and his employment letter, pay slips?
Or do I still have to submit his statement of account since I'm submitting mine already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
bioladebs93:
Pls house does university of Manitoba require ielts for one to be considered for admission or it’s as a ielts waiver as I find the school cheaper than others and I see more Nigerians are there
No it doesn’t, got admission there myself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pinkiestouch:
Hello everyone,
Please help.

My dad wants to sponsor me but he has a lump sum(salary advance). He wants to send the money to me and do a gift deed. I just finished service, so no personal money.
Can I just submit my bank statement and his employment letter, pay slips?
Or do I still have to submit his statement of account since I'm submitting mine already?

Yes still submit his statement. Get his work id, his picture, snap pictures with him, his birth certificate and yous. His NIN, his vehicle license. In short everything about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pinkiestouch: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

Yes still submit his statement. Get his work id, his picture, snap pictures with him, his birth certificate and yous. His NIN, his vehicle license. In short everything about him.

Alright, thank you. Do I have to mention the lump sum in his account as salary advance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pinkiestouch:

Alright, thank you. Do I have to mention the lump sum in his account as salary advance?

Yes, pls explain ooo. Canada no go kill us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pinkiestouch: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

Yes, pls explain ooo. Canada no go kill us.

Amen.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FaithCanny: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please I collected loans from my office to make up my proof of funds. It affected my salary and it showed in my salary account, how do I explain the loans and is it alright if I say I collected car and housing loans?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Please it appears IRCC have blocked me from sending them mails. I received this mail when i sent them reminder mails this morning

The following message to <abuja-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator

Pls has anyone experienced this? Kindly reply

Yes oh! That has been my case for over 1 month now... they don block us oh... na webforms i dey send. I am even tired

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Lilkalifaa post=114082721][/quote]

How was biometrics number sent to you? I’m just hearing this for the 1st time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lilkalifaa:

Some days after my biometrics, my biometrics number and expiry date appeared under "Applicant information" on my IRCC portal.

But it was still showing "we need your fingerprint...." under Biometrics. I think the visa officer will update it when he gets to your application.

But mine changed from "we need your fingerprints..." to "we have not received your fingerprints...."

So has the biometrics number and expiry date disappeared now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

There is still NSE but IRCC doesn't send request to applicants again. There is a requirement for one fo be automatically considered for NSE without being requested for. See attached. If you joined yesterday's webinar, you would have known. All the best

Well, applications that don’t match the NSE has been approved and those with NSE requirements are still waiting since last year... so what then is the use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Which airline should I avoid because of transit visa?

Or which stop should I avoid because of transit visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bioladebs93: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yemlizzy:

No it doesn’t, got admission there myself.

Oh nice can I send a PM pls,i just neeed someone who as had the experience cos I’m new
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
CharitoJames:

Well, applications that don’t match the NSE has been approved and those with NSE requirements are still waiting since last year... so what then is the use?

Just giving summary of the diplomatic webinar lecture we received yesterday. All na scam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
nairagrounds:

Your destination should accompany your questions so that people can give you best of answers. Arinye ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Edmonton, Alberta

Teemenzo:

Your destination should accompany your questions so that people can give you best of answers. Arinye ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ZionSpecie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi all. I have 2 questions please.
Someone is planning to get a study permit and travel with a year old baby. On the first page of the application, she picks group application (family) and she completed her own study permit application. To add her one year old baby, what application type should she fill for her? Someone suggested visitor but I don't know if that will limit the baby to 6 months stay with her mother. Please advise

Secondly, she tried to continue to payment few days ago after completing her own application but she got an error and since then she has not been able to access that application because it says pending. Does anyone know the cause of that and way forward?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022

Edmonton, Alberta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AdrIO: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hey Guys
Pls, I need some advice on something.
I received a medical request from IRCC on the 9th of June, but I already did an Upfront medical after submitting my application.
I submitted my application on the 29th of April and did biometrics on the 6th of May.
I did an upfront medical at IOM Lagos on the 24th of May and got confirmation from IOM on the 6th of June.
WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Please it appears IRCC have blocked me from sending them mails. I received this mail when i sent them reminder mails this morning

The following message to <abuja-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator

Pls has anyone experienced this? Kindly reply

Yes, I experienced same when I sent email to them two days back.

I don't think they blocked you, maybe server or problem with the address.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rasakiopoewa: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Guys urgently need your advice. Got from IRCC request for medical which I did and passed. I was expecting them to ask for an updated LOA since I was suppose to join May 2022 class but had to defer to Jan 2023. I did not send this new admission letter to them and this is my GCMS assessment. Instead of updated LOA request, I got a correspondence letter of my biometrics with no request for LOA. What does this mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Upload your medical slip via Webform again. Nothing to worry about.

AdrIO:
Hey Guys
Pls, I need some advice on something.
I received a medical request from IRCC on the 9th of June, but I already did an Upfront medical after submitting my application.
I submitted my application on the 29th of April and did biometrics on the 6th of May.
I did an upfront medical at IOM Lagos on the 24th of May and got confirmation from IOM on the 6th of June.
WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
bioladebs93:

Oh nice can I send a PM pls,i just neeed someone who as had the experience cos I’m new
Yes, you can.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by thaiwo1234: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello
Pls where can I get a loan to study in Canada apart from mpower ,I already have admission to Georgian College..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rasakiopoewa:
Guys urgently need your advice. Got from IRCC request for medical which I did and passed. I was expecting them to ask for an updated LOA since I was suppose to join May 2022 class but had to defer to Jan 2023. I did not send this new admission letter to them and this is my GCMS assessment. Instead of updated LOA request, I got a correspondence letter of my biometrics with no request for LOA. What does this mean?
congrats this is PPR send the updated admission letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rasakiopoewa:

Expect your ppr

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bioladebs93: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yemlizzy:

Yes, you can.

Done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Avoid Delta airways, Use Egypt air, Ethopia, Emirates & Qatar for easy travel

nairagrounds:

Edmonton, Alberta

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ManlikeDee: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good evening gurus, please who can help me out with the application fee payment??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Merciful96: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good day,

Please I got refusal due to financial situation ( GCMS confirmed that) Now my company wants to take up my sponsorship ( is that advisable after self sponsored caused denier) and if yes, what are documents I need from my company.
Please it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
nixymax:
If I borrow $40,000 from Mpower, will they credit my Canadian school 40,000CAD or 40,000USD?

Good afternoon all.
Mpower loan is in USD, even if your school is in Canada. So if $40,000 USD is approved, you'll get equivalent in CAD, something around $52,000 CAD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.