Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907762 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations! I am happy for you. May the joy unspeakable reach me in Jesus name

Somidotun5:
PPR HAS LANDED OOOO!!!!���
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I will drop timeline later
I'm literally shaking

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations grin
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
LivinaPatrick:
I'm eligible.
With your experience, which mpower supported university would you say is easy to get admission?
The truth is, no easy admission anywhere.
Check and Follow the admission requirements as perfect as you can.

I can only say that Top-Universities (e.g University of Toronto, McMaster University etc) may be difficult to enter. You can search for list of Canadian universities ranking, and check from top 10 - 25 in the ranking, then see the ones supported by Mpower and apply. But the fact is that everything still depends on how solid your application is!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eden2018: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
Qatar airline also accepts naira.

great, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by donbabe2000: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
the admission process took almpst one month before i recieve my addmission letter.

i applied first week of april but my addmission letter was sent ending of may

Ayimperial1:

Please can you explain the Admission process of Niagara College to me.
I seem to be confused

Actually,I applied for International Business Management in Niagara College on June 1st 2022,for the Jan 2023 intake but the Student Advisor called to inform me that the January intake is Full.

So I re-applied again on June 23rd for Human Resources Management for the May 2023 intake.
I just want to know how the Admission process is going to be and when to expect the Letter of Acceptance.

Am scared,I don't want another disappointment.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eden2018: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Deyoungjoe16:
Ethiopian airlines
ok, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jago2016(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Toceen2022:

The truth is, no easy admission anywhere.
Check and Follow the admission requirements as perfect as you can.

I can only say that Top-Universities (e.g University of Toronto, McMaster University etc) may be difficult to enter. You can search for list of Canadian universities ranking, and check from top 10 - 25 in the ranking, then see the ones supported by Mpower and apply. But the fact is that everything still depends on how solid your application is!

Check University of Windsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deyoungjoe16(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Abeg who has ever gotten response from the MP in Windsor, i don message this man tire no response. His profile state he is a Liberal omo baba no Liberal anything worst part him resemble immigrant sef. Please if you have gotten a reply pls message me make i copy format
grin grin grin I don message tire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrsOwoks: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
I just got my passport and the feeling i can’t explain, may Almighty God answers everyone asap! Everyone deserve to feel this type of happiness I swear! God will definitely answer each and everyone’s prayer. I’m too grateful and happy.

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deyoungjoe16(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
lawajo:

Applied March 18, Medical passed June 8. till then nothing
check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations
Inikay:

Congratulations...to God be the glory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deyoungjoe16(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking
congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Many thanks

quote author=vividlooks post=114235093]

It's PTA Not BTA(this is business travel)

You'll require your return travel ticket, data page and visa to book on the CBN Trms page[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by donbabe2000: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
for instanbul they dont give transit visa, if you want to enter istanbul you will get visa on arrival OR you apply for EVISA online for 100usd as long as you have UK,USA,CANADA OR AUSTRALIA VISA

Teemie22:
Good morning, I just got my application approved, I plan to do my court wedding July ending. Should I inform ircc for change in marital status now or chill till I arrive in Canada?

Also do I need transit visa if I’ve layover in Istanbul and Dublin?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes,medicals have been passed..just send an email to them to verify
llionaire:
Hi guys,
Is there anyone here who did medicals (IME) last week at IOM ikeja?
have you gotten a feedback yet?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations...I am next
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Papapa1234:
Yes,medicals have been passed..just send an email to them to verify
did you do your medical on Thursday or when last week?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
llionaire:
Hi guys,
which day did you do your medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please Whats the duration of you sending out the passport and getting it back? I sent mine to Lekki because that's where it was done

MrsOwoks:
I just got my passport and the feeling i can’t explain, may Almighty God answers everyone asap! Everyone deserve to feel this type of happiness I swear! God will definitely answer each and everyone’s prayer. I’m too grateful and happy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Did mine June 16th..oh two weeks ago
atiteb4:
did you do your medical on Thursday or when last week?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kokinsko: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Did mine also on the 16th.
Papapa1234:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wealthh: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
paragon4b:
Hello My people,

I submitted a Canadian family visiting application since 2020 October and Biometrics completed November 2020 as can be seen in this screenshot, but since then I have not heard from them.

Please what do you advise I should do?

And if I should send them email messages, what and how should the contents of the Messages look like?

Please, help.

I don wait tire!

The screenshot shows the current status of the application
Since 2020? I will advise you to withdraw and open a fresh application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogojogo: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Pls reapply using the new portalquote author=paragon4b post=114232802]Hello My people,

I submitted a Canadian family visiting application since 2020 October and Biometrics completed November 2020 as can be seen in this screenshot, but since then I have not heard from them.

And if I should send them email messages, what and how should the contents of the Messages look like?

Please, help.

I don wait tire!

The screenshot shows the current status of the application[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is exactly what I've been trying to say. Lol thank you ���. I'm a lady BTW �

Toceen2022:

For student visa, it only determines the amount of time you have to enter Canada, it's your study permit that will determine how long you can stay. For example, my visa shows I have from now till May 2023 to travel, which is one year. My program is actually 2 years and 8 months, but when I get to the port of entry, I'll be issued a study permit that'll last for 2.8 years... So, I don't need to leave by May 2023.
That's what he's explaining to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Papapa1234:
oh. When was your medical passed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Charley97: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes your agent is right, admission with a 2.2 to a Canadian university is slim, cos the minimum requirements of Canadian Universities for Masters is a 2.1 and a strong GPA in your Last two years in the University i.e 400L & 500L (if your undergraduate degree is a 5 years program or 300L & 400L if your undergraduate degree is a 4 years program).

Your best shot is a POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (PG.CERT) or a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in a COMPUTER SCIENCE related program at a college

That being said, what branch/area of Computer Science are you interested in

e.g
Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, IT business Analysis, Business Analytics, Mobile Application Development, Web Development,
Software Development etc. ?

please gurus in the house, with respect to academic progression
is there a difference between diploma and PG diploma?
i wouldn't want to go for a certificate program, cos its mostly 1year.
so would i be qualified to apply for PR after a PG diploma or Diploma?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
I did mine on June 22, 2022 but I haven’t gotten any update from them yet. When did you do yours?

llionaire:
Hi guys,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
paragon4b:
Hello My people,

Please, help.

I don wait tire!

The screenshot shows the current status of the application
This application was made during COVID-19 era when there are travel restrictions all over the place ..

To send message @ webform start with...

Hello, Good day...
I made an application for a family visit since October 2020 and no response regarding this application has been received till date,please i wish to confirm the status of this application,thanks for the consideration of this matter
..the reply from them may tell you what to do Next or if a decision has already been made.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrsOwoks: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
greeners222:
Please Whats the duration of you sending out the passport and getting it back? I sent mine to Lekki because that's where it was done

It took exactly 1week and 1day, I sent directly to abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Charley97:

please gurus in the house, with respect to academic progression
is there a difference between diploma and PG diploma?
i wouldn't want to go for a certificate program, cos its mostly 1year.
so would i be qualified to apply for PR after a PG diploma or Diploma?

Yes there is a great difference.

Diploma is a two-year undergraduate study. It is lower than HND/Bachelor degree.

PGD is either a one- or two-year post graduate study. PGD is higher than Bachelor degree, but less than Master's degree. Sometimes, some PGD are ranked as equivalent to Master's degree.

Both certificates— Diploma and PGD— will get you PR insofar they are taught at a DLI and are PGWP-eligible.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lahades: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kurukuru:
Congratulations to those who have got their approvals. I also pray that those waiting for decisions would laugh and come here to testify. If student is coming to Newfoundland in this September. There is a shared two bedroom apartment available at a decent location in St John's. You can dm me for details.
Thank you.

I sent you an email with my contact details.
Please get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.