Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907925 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
HELLO
PLS HOW MUCH IS BLACK MARKET RATE FOR CAD DOLLAAR TODAY
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by paragon4b: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello My people,

I submitted a Canadian family visiting application since 2020 October and Biometrics completed November 2020 as can be seen in this screenshot, but since then I have not heard from them.

Please what do you advise I should do?

And if I should send them email messages, what and how should the contents of the Messages look like?

Please, help.

I don wait tire!

The screenshot shows the current status of the application

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Inikay: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Please I want to know how long it take to process Nigeria passport in Canada, my current passport will expire August 2023 and I am planning for January 2023 resumption. I was told my visa will only cover my the period on my passport. After i renew my passport in canada , i can apply for Visa extension.
My question is If I apply 6 months before it expires in canada will i get the passport before it expires so i can apply for visa extension?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gaeul(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Covid test no longer required ..
Heffalump:

Congratulations bro.
Was Covid test compulsory at the MMA?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LivinaPatrick(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please can you list the requirements for mpower.
Does it require Wes evaluation?
Toceen2022:

I think the $10,000 you're asked to provide is due to the third party account you're using. If it's your personal account, you'll need to provide exact amount you have as savings, and that would make your application simple. I'll suggest you start a new application and mention whatever savings you have, even if na ₦200,000 it'll be deducted from your total expense and Mpower will loan you the rest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwudi24: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
How did you later complete this form a and how did you go with the payment?
Iamgrac:
Good evening everyone,

Please I'm in need of your help
I'm trying to fill form a for my payment of tution fee to centennial college I've gotten to the stage of attaching documents in the first slot I already attached my acceptance letter but I don't know what to attach in the second slot. I can't continue without attaching a document to it because it's mandatory.
Please view the below screenshot to have a better understanding of my question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by VIKKYIFE: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kurukuru:
Congratulations to those who have got their approvals. I also pray that those waiting for decisions would laugh and come here to testify. If student is coming to Newfoundland in this September. There is a shared two bedroom apartment available at a decent location in St John's. You can dm me for details.
Thank you.

Is the apartment still available?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Seun26rafael: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
MJ1000:
We Dey here oh March 10

I’m March 13.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lawajo: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fred98:
Any march applicants in the house

Applied March 18, Medical passed June 8. till then nothing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lawajo: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amoxx66:
Any one coming to Regina sk, July/August and looking for accomodation, or room mate... Dm let's discuss

Still waiting for PPR. Hopefully when i hear the good news i will buzz you. like how much does it cost
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please house. I want to know the process of buying BTA fund from banks. Do I still need to go through Cbn website.? If Yes what am I uploading?. My visa and my flight ticket. I need the money urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
LivinaPatrick:
Please can you list the requirements for mpower.
Does it require Wes evaluation?
Go to Mpower financing page and check if you're eligible. Wes evaluation is not a requirement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank you.

No need for COVID test if you're fully vaccinated.

Heffalump:

Congratulations for your SP and escaping the big huddles at the POE.

I want to ask if 72 hours negative PCR Covid-19 test is still mandatory at the airport during departure from Nigeria.
Anyone with useful response may please help with this question.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks alot for your concern but I specifically asked the CBSA officer and he said there's no need to extend unless I plan to travel. Although I intend to apply incase of emergency.

Thanks once again.

Bankowner:
Maybe you know what I don't but your visa determines your length of stay on foreign soil and once it's expired, it's expected you leave irrespective of a valid study permit.

I'll still recommend you consult with the International Students' Office of your school though. It never hurts to find out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
you will need to attach a copy of your BSC certificate, data passport page, letter of authorization to debit account and the invoice for payment. I assume you are a post graduate applicant. Best of luck

Chukwudi24:
How did you later complete this form a and how did you go with the payment?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes you have to use Form A on the CBN website

greeners222:
Please house. I want to know the process of buying BTA fund from banks. Do I still need to go through Cbn website.? If Yes what am I uploading?. My visa and my flight ticket. I need the money urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by llionaire(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys,
Is there anyone here who did medicals (IME) last week at IOM ikeja?
have you gotten a feedback yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks. But what do I upload. My visa and ticket?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bankowner:
Maybe you know what I don't but your visa determines your length of stay on foreign soil and once it's expired, it's expected you leave irrespective of a valid study permit.

I'll still recommend you consult with the International Students' Office of your school though. It never hurts to find out.
For student visa, it only determines the amount of time you have to enter Canada, it's your study permit that will determine how long you can stay. For example, my visa shows I have from now till May 2023 to travel, which is one year. My program is actually 2 years and 8 months, but when I get to the port of entry, I'll be issued a study permit that'll last for 2.8 years... So, I don't need to leave by May 2023.
That's what he's explaining to you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes, Your valid Visa and Return Ticket
greeners222:
Thanks. But what do I upload. My visa and ticket?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jay5050: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Greetings to Everyone,

Please, is anyone having the same issues I am having? Whenever I try to log in to my GCkey account, it will take me to this page as seen in the attachment and ends there. I don't always have access to my account. And my application is since February 2022.
How do I send an email to IRCC to know the status of my application. Please I need urgent help �.

Thank you ❤

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
greeners222:

It's PTA Not BTA(this is business travel)

You'll require your return travel ticket, data page and visa to book on the CBN Trms page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Heffalump:

Bro the way and manner you dig up old references baffles me, walahi. Honestly, I'm amazed!
How do you go about it that you've got answers to everything?

Keep it up man!!

Hahahaha, thanks Chief, I used the Search bar up there and type related contents of a question, and Voila , it brings it out (old and recent content) smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oppemipo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good afternoon NLs,

Please I want to know if my wife with SOWP and a return ticket can apply for Personal Travel Allowance from CBN or if it is limited to students alone.

Thank you for contributing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deyoungjoe16(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eden2018:
Thanks for your response. Please any idea which airline accepts in naira?
Ethiopian airlines
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Somidotun5(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
PPR HAS LANDED OOOO!!!!���
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I will drop timeline later
I'm literally shaking

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Inikay: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking

Congratulations...to God be the glory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Popson09: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking

Congratulations
Mine is next ijn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm eligible.
With your experience, which mpower supported university would you say is easy to get admission?
Toceen2022:

Go to Mpower financing page and check if you're eligible. Wes evaluation is not a requirement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jago2016(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=mrczar post=112285892]Good morning great people of Nairaland.

To the Glory of God i got PPR ON THE 22nd of this Month, second application done on the 26th of February this year.

after the breakfast i got from IRCC on the 24th of December last year God finally used @Frankrobbn1 to put a smile on my face.

i also want to appreciate @Anon, he is indeed a good guy.

i will drop full gist later on, i need urgently renew my passport.

Congratulation on getting your study visa approved on second trial. Please I really need to connect with you cos mine was refused the first time and I plan to re-apply. I sent you an E-mail request.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations!
Somidotun5:
THANK YOU JESUS
I'm a silent reader here
MARCH 21 applicant
I'm literally shaking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.