Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928390 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrDam(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning to my gurus and hopeful families.
Please I requested that my bank both access and Gtbank should send my bank statement to Canada embassy yesterday then I was given a print out that has TICKET ID and PASSWORD.
So my question now is how do I go about it, should i upload it via webform separately or i should scan it on a page and upload it once.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by wasd4luv(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning all

I want to apply for a study permit this month. However, my passport will expire relatively soon so I'm considering renewing it. Is it ok to send a passport different from the one provided during application whenever I receive the passport request letter?

Please help answer this question. it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sweetchi1011: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2022
MrDam:
Good morning to my gurus and hopeful families.
Please I requested that my bank both access and Gtbank should send my bank statement to Canada embassy yesterday then I was given a print out that has TICKET ID and PASSWORD.
So my question now is how do I go about it, should i upload it via webform separately or i should scan it on a page and upload it once.

Any of the two options can work but I would prefer you scan on a page and upload at once. Just make sure it is clear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stellar04: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
stellar04:
Hello house,

Please I need to know if anybody applied to the University of Winnipeg and was able to meet up with the provincial offer requirement to get an unconditional offer. Cause I need assistance with IRCC Letter that confirms you are eligible for a Study Permit (also known as “Port of Entry” or “Letter of Introduction”). I don't know hoe to go about it.

Please I need urgent help with this embarassed. Thank you...

Good morning house.

Please any help with this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrDam(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Please I hope I've selected the right option in here, I'm about to submit the document via webform

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by House34: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2022
House34:
Please,which canada college,university or school still dey offer admission for january 2023 entry pgd,masters or diploma??

Please any information on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Papapa1234:
Praise God..

My PPR and yours must drop before Friday..

I have made this decree,God abeg..

What God cannot do does not exist..

I am next to testify..

This February applicant must testify...

Amen, I am next to testify

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JDB55(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all,

Guys ITS PPPPRRRRRRR o for me. Today is the last day of our mid year 10 days fast in NSPPD and RCCG and God decided to show me mercy. Pls celebrate God with me o
Congratulations dear, i always see how you congratulate people and wishing them well and as well tapping into their testimony. Finally God has proved it to you. Congrats dear, go and conquer.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning all.

Thanks to all who congratulated me. I would like to share my timeline and what i did differently in my 2nd application because i believe this will help someone.

1st Application was submitted 1st Dec 2021
Refusal was recvd 25/2/2022

From my gcm notes i discovered what i did wrong was the fact that i used my brother as additional sponsor. Even though i am self sponsor but i decided to add my brothers account for additional comfort which wasnt necessary after all. I already paid 16kcad for 1st year fees and had sufficient funds to take care of the 2nd year fees and my upkeep in my personal account. The VO's concern with my brothers account was that his payslips werent included and there were lumpsums in his account. Well for some reason my broda didnt want to give me statement of his salary account. He only gave me statement of a join account with his wife where he saves money ( he lives in the USA)

What i did differently

I never wanted to use an agent because of the cost implication and because i believed i could do it myself but i was led by the Holy spirit to use @Frankrobbin. So i decided to go ahead with him, the guy is quite professional i must say though he is so busy that you need to keep calling his attention.

The guy advised me to get professional valuation for my land and building which i did. He also advised that based on my age i shouldn't have bothered with a sponsor outside myself or hubby ( i am over 45yrs). In addition he rearranged all my documents and made them easier for the VO to see all because i had lots of documents.

I highly recommend Frank any day because he is very very professional. I didnt give him breathing space, i must confess that i wanted my application submitted fast fast because my school was meant to Start May 9th.

I also want to appreciate @Anon123, @NorthernshoreLS. NorthernshoreLS thanks a lot, you were the person to 1st advice me to use Frank even though i didnt want to initially. This forum is indeed full of wonderful brothers and sisters.

My prayer is that we shall all get our PPR's soonest in Jesus name.

Amen

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

Thanks to all who congratulated me. I would like to share my timeline and what i did differently in my 2nd application because i believe this will help someone.

From my gcm notes i discovered what i did wrong was the fact that i used my brother as additional sponsor. Even though i am self sponsor but i decided to add my brothers account for additional comfort which wasnt necessary after all. I already paid 16kcad for 1st year fees and had sufficient funds to take care of the 2nd year fees and my upkeep in my personal account. The VO's concern with my brothers account was that his payslips werent included and there were lumpsums in his account. Well for some reason my broda didnt want to give me statement of his salary account. He only gave me statement of a join account with his wife where he saves money ( he lives in the USA)

What i did differently

I never wanted to use an agent because of the cost implication and because i believed i could do it myself but i was led by the Holy spirit to use @Frankrobbin. So i decided to go ahead with him, the guy is quite professional i must say though he is so busy that you need to keep calling his attention.

The guy advised me to get professional valuation for my land and building which i did. He also advised that based on my age i shouldn't have bothered with a sponsor outside myself or hubby ( i am over 45yrs). In addition he rearranged all my documents and made them easier for the VO to see all because i had lots of documents.

I highly recommend Frank any day because he is very very professional. I didnt give him breathing space, i must confess that i wanted my application submitted fast fast because my school was meant to Start May 9th.

I also want to appreciate @Anon123, @NorthernshoreLS. NorthernshoreLS thanks a lot, you were the person to 1st advice me to use Frank even though i didnt want to initially. This forum is indeed full of wonderful brothers and sisters.

Amen

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen! I claim it in Jesus name, Amen
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

What i did differently

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2022
I really rejoice with you ooooo

Your usual statement " Mine is next in Jesus name" has really come through for you.

Please i want to private message you biko

Chiziteremary:
Good morning all,

Guys ITS PPPPRRRRRRR o for me. Today is the last day of our mid year 10 days fast in NSPPD and RCCG and God decided to show me mercy. Pls celebrate God with me o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2022
CharitoJames:
PPR blessings today in Jesus Name...Amen!!!

Amen oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2022
congrats again, really happy for you!
Your comment even after PPR has landed, you still said "mine will be next IJN"
No go collect the whole PPR wey de dis thread o, lol
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

What i did differently

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realpaulpat(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning Guru's. I've made my appointment for biometrics 18th of this month. So i want to confirm. The documents I'm going with. Is it just the confirmation printout I got from my mail? Or the confirmation printout and every other documents I have as regards my travel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi guys, is there anyone here in Kamloops, BC already or moving to Kamloops soon? I would like to make enquiry concerning accommodation in Kamloops. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

favourdamsel:
So happy for you ooh. I thank God for you. It was really so long wait. But I thank God for intervention in PPR. It ended in Praise. my Own Canada student permit approval is next in Jesus Name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

yeleola:
Surely, am going to give my PPR testimony tomorrow 14th July 2022 by the special grace of God. E MI LOKAN to give testimony.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

collinsunusual:
Good evening one
Am still waiting for my ppr but Decided to share my time line and some documents
I got admission to naigara college for sept intake on 24 April
Applied on 9 June
Biometric on 21 June
Am 18 years old
My proof of fund 12M
And three other properties in my name
We also put another property in my mums name
Guys pls what is my possibility of getting ppr

God will grant all of us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by House34: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

What i did differently

Amen

Please how to get professional valuation for land and building ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

Best256:

Amen. Congratulations in advance. Mine this week in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onweke: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations . Your PPR is a proof that God still answer prayers

Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

What i did differently

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

Princeofabia:
Huge Congrats � My ppr Is next Ijn. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

Papapa1234:
Praise God..

My PPR and yours must drop before Friday..

I have made this decree,God abeg..

What God cannot do does not exist..

I am next to testify..

This February applicant must testify...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

CharitoJames:

Amen!!! I must testify!!! I must be Congratulated same way I congratulate others!!! I must be celebrated!!! My new name is Favor because i have found favor in the office of the VO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen in Jesus name..I receive my ppr
CharitoJames:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

CharitoJames:

Congratulations once again Sis!!! I must testify soon!! I must be Celebrated!!! I must be Congratulated!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by collinsunusual: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Tcrown2020:

What's your course duration & how much is your tuition per year ?

2 years course
16 k pay year
And I already paid 9k for first semester
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

CharitoJames:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Amen

2pretty4u:

Amen, I am next to testify

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Ojb555666:

Cad or us dollars bro?

The rate is always in USD, so for CAD 235 I paid about N115,000 instead of about 70 something thousand bank rate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Wow.
Canada looks good on you already
Chiziteremary:
Good morning all.

What i did differently

Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.