Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909697 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olokings(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello JOgjogo
Please when you say "wrote them.." who did you write?
jogojogo:
Have you gotten your GCMS notes?
If not, write them.
The last time I applied for GCMS note, after 31 days I didnn't get response.
The response dropped 5 minutes after I wrote them quoting my ticket/reference ID
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omodesmond7744: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Sara25:
@Ikem
Congratulations.

I am assuming NBCC is New Brunswick Community College, please guide me on how to use paytuition with CBN.

Thank you

quote author=makano post=114801597]Congrats once again to you Kemi, so happy for your Visa approval..

And thank you for trusting me to give you professional guidance and advise all through your application and also drafting a resounding and convincing SOP...

Canada can't wait for you to explode, so go and prosper in Marple land..

It has finally ended in praise..

Peace

please is it a diploma program u apply for in NBCC if yes is it only waec certificate that is required please i need response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2022
pepper247:
Good day house
I intend applying for admission to study,pls help me with list of schools that I can apply to for PGD programs that doesn’t require IELTS THANKS

Google can do this in a flash.

Almost all colleges don't require IELTS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2022
omodesmond7744:
please is it a diploma program u apply for in NBCC if yes is it only waec certificate that is required please i need response

The answer is a yes but do you have bsc already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omodesmond7744: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

The answer is a yes but do you have bsc already?
no i don't have bsc am a high school graduate 2015 i want to apply for a diploma program will the waec certificate be accepted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PERVERTKAP009: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
pepper247:
Good day house
I intend applying for admission to study,pls help me with list of schools that I can apply to for PGD programs that doesn’t require IELTS THANKS

Hi. We are on the same path.
Algoquin college, centennial college. I'm currently going through their site to get more info

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Papapa1234:
God of Vengeance has settled everything in my favour and my Child's favour...

This week is our week and to all hopefuls..we will receive our PPR this week..

Amen...

God did it...

Amen!!! God did it for us too!!! Glory!! Congratulations to us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Papapa1234:

Amen...

God did it...

NSPPD!! don’t forget to write out all the problems lingering in your life and bring to the altar tomorrow. It is all coming to an end. God of vengeance has settled it

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2022
efeturi3:
And on the seventh day, God rested.
God has given me rest from all my worries. Thank you, Jesus!!!

My NL family, It is PPR!!!!!!!!!!!

First-time applicant,
PhD applicant

Application Timeline

Portal - New IRCC Portal
App Submitted - March 19, 2022
Upfront Medical - March 8, 2022
Biometrics Done & Passed - March 24, 2022
Medicals Passed - March 29, 2022
Eligibility Review Started around mid-May, 2022
BVL/PPR - July 16, 2022 (11:34 AM)
Duration - Almost 4 months (Self applicant)

Documents Submitted will come later, please.
I Sincerely thank every member of this family for all your contributions. All information for the application
gotten from here. I also thank Anon123 for renewing my hope when I became so worried.

And to everyone still waiting for PPR, yours is next in Jesus, Amen

Congratulations man..

Always happy to assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2022
omodesmond7744:
no i don't have bsc am a high school graduate 2015 i want to apply for a diploma program will the waec certificate be accepted

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2022
adeddamola:
Congratulations Beejay92.

May Canada favor you.

Can you share your SOP with me, please?

Email address is adedamolahameen@gmail.com.

Thank you.

People don’t share SOP..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Good morning guys, please is anyone here living or moving to Terrace, BC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PERVERTKAP009: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

Yes

Good morning. Please the arrangement of my name on my waec is different from the arrangement on all my other documents.
Will this be a problem when applying? Or I can use an affidavit like the one my university in Nigeria requested for when I applied?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omodesmond7744: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

Yes
cause I read that high school transcript is required and i don't have that i only have waec certificate i want to apply for carpentry and renovation technicians please can you suggest any good college with less tuition fees that has post graduate working permit eligibility
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
PERVERTKAP009:

Good morning. Please the arrangement of my name on my waec is different from the arrangement on all my other documents.
Will this be a problem when applying? Or I can use an affidavit like the one my university in Nigeria requested for when I applied?
Thanks

Is the name on your international passport same as the one on your waec. You can do an affidavit of name but it must tally with the name on your international passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
omodesmond7744:
cause I read that high school transcript is required and i don't have that i only have waec certificate i want to apply for carpentry and renovation technicians please can you suggest any good college with less tuition fees that has post graduate working permit eligibility

Are you apply for a diploma or an Ontario College Graduate Certificate (PGD)? If it's the PGD, you need a transcript. if it's diploma, you waec should suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PERVERTKAP009: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

Is the name on your international passport same as the one on your waec. You can do an affidavit of name but it must tally with the name on your international passport

Thank you.
Will I submit the affidavit alongside my waec result to the Canada college I'm applying into? Since the affidavit is for my waec
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PERVERTKAP009: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

Same name but different arrangement
E.g A B C is the arrangement on my international passport and all other documents
While A C B is the arrangement on my waec result instead of the A B C
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
GOD has done it oooooo

God has showed me mercy,showed my child mercy,showed family mercy ooo
PPR has landed for me and my child ooooooo...

February 12th applicant..the wait is over

I will be back soon with full timeline and Transcript
Papapa1234:

Amen...

God did it...

56 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
zsuby:
If you are coming to the University of Victoria this fall and looking for accommodation dm me. There is a fully furnished room in a 2-bed that will be available starting September 1st. Let me know if you are interested.
Is this still available? I've quoted and sent you a message but you didn't respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omg!!!!
I’m so happy for you.
Congratulations grin

Thank you lord for I shall be celebrated next

Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faith550: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day all.
Please what will I do when I get my study visa and my date to refuse school has passed ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day house, please Does anyone know how long to get passport back after IRCC updated passport stamped and letter of introduction issued? And which office issues passport back after Stamped VFS or Canadian Embassy?. I was updated that my passport has been stamped via my IRRC account and letter of introduction issued on Saturday. I don't know how long it will take me to get my passport back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

oh wow... Congratulations ooooo. God has done it. It has ended in praise cheesy cheesy cheesy What God cannot does not exist.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jeezybuck: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Finally Papapa1234 congrats. Charitojames, Teemenzo, Treasure1234 and everyone else waiting God will answer your prayers. You wont wait too long Insha Allah

Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations,so happy for you
Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amin Feb 11
jeezybuck:
Finally Papapa1234 congrats. Charitojames, Teemenzo, Treasure1234 and everyone else waiting God will answer your prayers. You wont wait too long Insha Allah

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olufunbi(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations.It is really working .God honoured your words.

Mine is next in line in Jesus name amen.

Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

Sis God has finally done it for us oooo

Congratulations darling

Peppersoup and Amarula loading lol.

God is great

More PPR to follow in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aniejasmine: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
I'm considering the idea as well. How is it going for you so far?

Lekiboboe:

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/648#113697664
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mich04: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good afternoon my Sabi people, please I am in need of someone who can assist or put me through with my application for University 1 program in the University of Manitoba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.