Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908450 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Thefil:
Hello famousprince,
I had an issue like that and bugged ShowYoung. He patiently helped out. I suggest you check the file format used. Download and use an acrobat reader to download and save the file.
I guess if you compare files uploaded and one not you will notice it is not saved in the same format.
I hope this helps out

Famousprince:
@Filanodivine pls help me. I've here asking for help for 4 days now but no one is replying me. I need help submitting my application. The first form to upload on the questionnaire has been giving me headache as i get error message whenever i tried to upload it. Does IMM5257 appear twice on the questionnaire? Maybe that where i am getting it wrong. Help me pls

Thank you @Thefil

@Famousprince
Have you ensured the file extension is PDF? Did you fill and sign the form with Acrobat Reader DC for Mac or Window?

Can we troubleshoot together?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iamblessed17: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
After sending numerous webforms , I got a reply yesterday
Please can someone tell me what they mean by Receipt date?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:
Good morning my people….

Please I would like to know whether IOM and Qlife will be observing the public holiday on Monday or not…..??
If they gave you an appointment for that date, they'll be open.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nino22: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Exactly, everybody's sponsor must not be a relative. I get that. Buh those successful scenarios are few. I've been reading the thread. And I'm yet to see. Buh i really need to get first hand experience from someone with that kinda sponsorship. The processes the person underwent to ensure a successful application. I'm on a limited timeline and i can't afford to fail.
Do i need to convince him to send the lump sum into my parents account? My mum owns a school, but her closing balance is not even up to 500k. Her transactions revolved around thousands. Not in millions. Do i need to make him pay the school fees of the school.?

Secondly, the school is University of Saskatchewan. Computer Science dept. The start date is September 1. But my acceptance letter is valid until January 2023. I spoke with the admissions officer of the school and she said i could register for either fall or winter term. If i register for winter term then i would start by January thereby allowing time for my study permit to be processed

ShowYoung:

With reference to the bolded in your comment above: it's the best way of proving relationship between an applicant and a sponsor; yes, it's incontestable: but in your case as you have explained the relationship between you and your sponsor; what happens if your sponsor is not closely related to you? Does it mean there is no way to establish and prove cordial relationship? Does it mean everybody's sponsor must be a relative?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Cannywaka: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Hi all I'm a software developer, I studied information management technology, I just served (nysc) last year, barely 2years experience of work, please what course will show career progression and in which low tuition school (preferably scholarships) can I apply to? this process is so new to me thanks. I await your responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
That’s what I did but till now they’ve not debited me even after form A approval.

Is there anyway I can speed up the tuition payment? Sigh
I don’t want eligibility to start without me paying tuition at least .
Hi, yes you can go to the bank to worry them a bit, let them know it is very important to you, yours is even different, according to the poster, he has paid tuition deposit meaning school have acknowledged payment, he's waiting for the approval of the balance before he applies, that doesn't make sense to me... A lot of people even apply without any tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cannywaka:
Hi all I'm a software developer, I studied information management technology, I just served (nysc) last year, barely 2years experience of work, please what course will show career progression and in which low tuition school (preferably scholarships) can I apply to? this process is so new to me thanks. I await your responses

If you are a degree holder (Bachelors degree) and you have a minimum of 2.1, you will find the following contents useful if you are looking for a Fully-funded Masters Graduate Opportunity (Scholarships) in Research Areas in your Field of study

POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS FOR 2.1 GRADUATES LOOKING FOR A MASTERS/PHD ADMISSION AND FULLYFUNDED GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES IN A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY OR UNIVERSITIES

You need to package and position yourself before making move on your graduate application cos there are lots of brilliant graduates from different parts of the world you gonna be competing with. So in order to AVOID SUBMITTING ANY HOW and NON-COMPETIVE GRADUATE APPLICATIONS, see this;

- Send COLD MAILS to Profs. you have something in common with in terms of research
- Your Research Interests must align with what a Prof. focuses on most especially those of you who want to do thesis-based programs
- Do online courses related to your research interests which is to be stated in your ACADEMIC CV, this can boost your admission chances
- Attend conferences webinars, workshops etc. related to your research interests for Masters
- Your SOP for admission must be well written, proofed read, and plagiarism free
- COVER LETTERS to apply for advertised graduate positions (MSC, PHD)
- Recommendation letters

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LINKS FOR PROSPECTIVE GRADUATE STUDENTS

Detailed Guide for Masters Degree holders who want to do a PH.D in Canada (fully-funded) also find attached Dr. Olumuyiwaayo's magic/jazz Academic CV & Cold Mail (THIS IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO B.SC HOLDERS INTERESTED IN GOING FOR A MASTERS)
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/649#105043322

Cold Mail Samples to Secure a Supervisor in a Canadian University
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/103#102538464

Tips & Tricks on how to secure Fully-funded Graduate Opportunities in a RESEARCH GROUP - STEM & Non-STEM (With an over 75% Success Rate if you do your DUE DILIGENCE) in Canada, USA & other countries
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/69#105460732

Facts about getting FULLY-FUNDED GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES (VERY IMPORTANT)
https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/59#105424761

A SAMPLE OF A SOFT REMINDER MAIL TO THE PROFESSOR YOU SENT A COLD MAIL TO AND IS YET TO RESPOND
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/436#104040092

You might need to check out the above information and resources so you can be strategic about your approach for graduate school against 2023

Good luck!!!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nino22:
Exactly, everybody's sponsor must not be a relative. I get that. Buh those successful scenarios are few. I've been reading the thread. And I'm yet to see. Buh i really need to get first hand experience from someone with that kinda sponsorship. The processes the person underwent to ensure a successful application. I'm on a limited timeline and i can't afford to fail.
Do i need to convince him to send the lump sum into my parents account? My mum owns a school, but her closing balance is not even up to 500k. Her transactions revolved around thousands. Not in millions. Do i need to make him pay the school fees of the school.?

Secondly, the school is University of Saskatchewan. Computer Science dept. The start date is September 1. But my acceptance letter is valid until January 2023. I spoke with the admissions officer of the school and she said i could register for either fall or winter term. If i register for winter term then i would start by January thereby allowing time for my study permit to be processed

The successful ones did something differently than the unsuccessful ones
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg do we pay to order GCMS notes, asking for my friend that just got refused?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
Omo that’s a long time o .
My account officer told me 1 week that’s why I even proceeded with stanbic . I would have opened an account with another low key bank .
Maybe account officer lied, faster you can get form A now is 3 weeks plus except their is something extra ordinary you did.
Then stanbic is one of the best for form A currently, polaris will chop 2 months plus with maximum disturbance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chubbyface:
Abeg do we pay to order GCMS notes, asking for my friend that just got refused?

https://www.thegcmsonline.com/?wmc-currency=NGN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
gaeul:
LANDING GIST

Read about the guy that travelled early here after confirming from CBSA and decided to give it a shot. Got Visa in February, missed January and my MBA didn't have a May start date. The long wait was tiring and I was like I might as well leave. Booked BA for June 1st. Got to the airport by 4am and was greeted with Cancelled Flight. Our info were taken and the normal Nigeria back and forth. BA lodged us at Transcorp Hilton and Sheraton Hotels Abuja. The room was huge and it was breakfast, Lunch and Dinner inclusive; all buffet. Food was good, the varieties was top notch...

4.30am June 2nd, BA bus was ready to take us to the airport, the portals brought our luggages to the bus and by 6am we were at the airport. Probably because of the number of people that came in same time, my luggages weren't checked by immigration. Was asked what was inside and I just said clothes and more clothes.

Bags were checked and everything sorted and my onward journey was booked ahead. Documents requested for by BA in Nigeria were;
-International passport
-ArriveCan and
-Covid Vaccination card...

Immigration cleared me and collected offerings x 2, It didn't matter though but I guess I was just feeling generous cos they weren't forceful, just friendly. Let me add that Abuja airport is clean clean and very organized.

Flight was delayed for 45mins, connecting flight was 3hrs differential. We got to Heathrow on time though despite the delay and I proceeded to the gate for Montreal (I didn't have a transit Visa and I didn't need one). BA breakfast was a mess though....Document asked for in London;
-International passport
-Boarding Pass

Connecting was easy though. So left London and got to Montreal in 6hrs 15mins. The flight was short and meal was better but all on my mind was immigration.

I was directed to Immigration at Montreal after electronically filling the declaration form. I printed my number at immigration and before I could catch a breather, boom my number was called. The officer showed me a list posted on the wall and said to bring those. When I saw School fees payment receipt, I was like Mogbe o lol. I didn't pay school fees before visa cos my school nor too like refunds so school fees wasn't compulsory and no deposit was required. I wanted to pay before leaving Nigeria but them say this year fees will be updated June. So what to do?

The immigration list at Montreal pasted on the wall were;
International passport/visa
Declaration form(U will get it in Canada)
Acceptance letter
School fees payment.

Letter of introduction was not there but I added mine. Since I didn't have school.fees receipts, I added the letter of confirmation from my school stating students are not required to pay school fees and the email that said updated fees for 2022/2023 will be available in June (please, am a high risk taker o, go with tuition or school fees receipt)

He asked how much I had with me; I said 1000USD (I paid for my house already, and didn't want to take much cash for security reasons only), he was like; is that what you plan to pay your school fees with, I was like No o, so I brought my newly printed bank statement. Was at the bank May 30th to get it. So he asked how much is that in CAD, I subconsciously said over $28,000 and he was like go and sit down. I sha went back to my seat o, calculated and saw it was more than $28,000. I was Sha calm and fired prayer small lol. Less than 5mims he called me and was like ;You are good to go. He gave me my passport and documents and I saw the student permit with it. I vanished immediately before I hear excuse me pls smiley Everything took less than 15mins; So fast!

He didn't ask why I came earlier, he didn't talk much. Just the requirement placed on the wall. Everything was super smooth. My last flight took me to my destination with a friend already waiting for me. I rented my place while in Nigeria and we drove straight home.

Note:
Although I didn't pay school.fees cos of my school and personal reasons cos one UK school is still owing me 3000pounds till date but please if u are travelling, even if you got your Visa without school fees, try and pay no matter how small cos I was shocked to see it as a requirement pasted on the wall.

BA was pretty short, 6hrs to London, 6.15hrs to Montreal (different from what was on d booking sheet) Then 3hrs+ between the two trips.

Ehen, I read alot that Tecno phones don't work here but my Tecno battery is like power bank so I couldn't risk leaving it, and it's been working so well with WIFi, I have Sha not tried it with Sim card. As for charging devices, am using a Universal Charger.

The rule of travelling a month before study has changed. One can travel as soon as your visa is ready but I chose 3months cos for UK, it's 3months prior to your study. I wanted to be on the safer side; Calculated risk.

Sadly I don't have access to my nairaland email but will be happy to answer all questions here.

To those waiting for their PPR...Good news is on the way...and for those planning their trips, I wish you safe Journey and smooth sailing.

Canada is presently warm and beautiful and their cooked meals are eatable...Can't wait to have y'all here...Cheers

How far are you in Montreal?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lademi12: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Am trying to log in into my portal but is not going through,please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motun260: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
It doesn't matter as far you have the experience needed.
Derick01:
Please is it a bad idea to apply for Canadian study visa with an admission for a diploma/certificate program from a college even though I already have a bachelor's degree but over 1 year of experience in the field I got the admission in. My problem is it doesn't show study progression but it's what is in line with my work experience.

Pls I need help urgently with this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shupy: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Teemenzo:

Shupy na you be this? Long time boss, how's canada?
Baba I dey o. Canada is amazing but schooling can be stressful at times. Thankful for being here. All the best to everyone awaiting PR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sensible11: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
All the landing gist, no one is coming to Montreal lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
shupy:

Baba I dey o. Canada is amazing but schooling can be stressful at times. Thankful for being here. All the best to everyone awaiting PR.
How did you pay your school fees
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finally I have gotten to the end of this thread, started reading from the beginning, skipped very few times it’s took me weeks to read all and now I’m here.
This is my first time posting on any Nairaland also.
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR. I’ll testify in good time by God’s grace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pesaco2: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
[Hello

Please what can I do? My application has stayed one year without approval. I was asked to go for medicals since November which I did on the 8th of December. Yet nothing till now. Please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please I am in the process of my brother's application.
I am his sponsor and wants to provide my foreign bank statement and work documents all.
He has got travel history as well as career progression from bachelor of transport and logistics to grad certificate in Supply Chain management.
However, he does not have job ties in naija. he finished in 2018 and was in Turkey and we decided to commence the Canada studies.

I am a bit confused and worried as to what to prepare and if it's compulsory he shows job ties. please if any one can offer suggestions and guidance I will be very grateful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eden2018:
Silent reader mode deactivated.

Its PPR guys! God is indeed faithful.

Family application. Study visa for kids and SOWP for spouse. I used the GCkey Portal.

Here is my timeline:

Submission: May 4, 2022
Upfront Medical for all: May 10, 2022
Biometric done and Updated: May 13, 2022
Medical Passed for all: May 19, 2022
Eligibility Review: June 9, 2022
BVL/PPR: June 9, 2022

This is to encourage those who want to go for family application that it is doable. Details of documents submitted will be posted soon. I got worried at some point because I did not include Police Clearance Certificate. But we got the approval without it.

I gathered all the information I used for my application from this platform. God bless you guys! The commitment to the success of others on this platform is amazing.

Congratulations toy you and the family
Please don’t forget to drop your documents.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MsLane: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please advise.
Since I can't fund my study or depend on my family for money, I want to go to a Uni that Mpower or Prodigy works with.
But all the Universities are requesting for GMAT or GRE and the fees are very high.
I have a 15year study gap and I am in a leadership position at work hence an MBA program.
I just need any sort of advise.
Are there colleges that have loan companies working with them or do i go ahead and write GRE or GMAT. University of New Brunswick offered to waive GMAT for me but they aren't on the list and $30,000CAD is not beans.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello house plz I sent a webform once to submit my child’s birth certificate and NIN slip, coz I would be going with him and I forgot to submit it during our application. How do I know it has been updated, cos they sent me this email below just after I submitted. Do I also need to send the birth certificate via email to them as-well?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
pesaco2:
[Hello

Please what can I do? My application has stayed one year without approval. I was asked to go for medicals since November which I did on the 8th of December. Yet nothing till now. Please I need help

I think this is the part where the guru’s would say send them webforms and emotional email, do it like a prescription Morning afternoon and night.
It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Spicy12345: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Its PPR guys. Long Post alert

I have been a silent reader of Nairaland since the beginning of this year and everything that led to this point (obtaining our PPR), Nairaland contributed to it.
We started this journey in 2021. I started off with some countries which eventually did not work out. My husband had applied to a couple of schools and we either received rejections or no responses at all. Fast forward to January, my sister was leaving for Canada at the time and came visiting so I requested that she helped apply to a school. We followed up and received admission to Centennial College for a Postgraduate Certificate program in Cybersecurity. It is also worthy to note that we applied to several schools in the UK, I think about 6 or 7 of them and got admission to all.
Amidst all these, my husband insisted on Canada.
We applied for my husband's Study visa, my Spousal Open Work Permit and a Visiting Visa for my 19 months daughter on the 1st of April, 2022. This happened when everywhere I turned to for assistance on how to proceed with these applications kept giving warning signs for my husband to apply alone. My husband insisted that we all apply together and back it up with prayers and I agreed.
We gathered all our documents and applied with faith and the wait started. Sometimes, I would wake up in the middle of the night and say my prayers sometimes with tears. Sometimes, I and my husband would find it difficult to sleep at night. I would disturb my sister from time to time even during her busy schedule just to find out if there was anything to do to hasten the process. I am not a very patient person but my husband who has more patience among the both of us started to worry too on the 1st of June. We kept praying and hoping that God comes through.
I felt our application could be better but believed God will use the documents we had submitted to speak for us. We noticed that his passport was due to expire in October and then we decided to apply for that as quickly as possible.
On the 5th of June, my husband came back home worried which increased my worry as well but we kept telling each other that our application was more complex so it may take them a while to get to it.
On the 7th of June at around 7:30am, my husband called my attention and, in his words, "it is already happening o"
I ran to his phone and saw 3 emails with "do not reply", my heart skipped several beats and I remember saying to him, if we were rejected, we fire again.
I went straight for the laptop but was not fast enough as I kept shaking. My husband grabbed it and signed in.
At this point, I hissed and said aloud "Eligibility just started and its a ghost update", then he said hold on let me scroll down and there it was Original Passport Request. I screamed my lungs out.
Our timeline:
GCKey 1st time applicant
Application: 1st of April, 2022
Upfront medicals: 26t of March and updated to pass on the 21st of April, 2022
Biometrics: 14th of April, 2022
PPR for Study, SOWP, and VV on the 8th of June.

I would say it has been God and I am putting this out there to encourage people most especially families who are too afraid to apply together. Do it, research, make your application as tight as possible, and back it up with prayers. I reached out to only one person on this thread who happened to be going to the same school as my husband, @centennialguy, thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
I wish everyone the best and to all PPR hopefuls, your time is now.

It will end in praise

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please who knows if Humber college gives deadline extension for initial tuition Payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spicy12345:

I have been a silent reader of Nairaland since the beginning of this year and everything that led to this point (obtaining our PPR), Nairaland contributed to it.
We started this journey in 2021. I started off with some countries which eventually did not work out. My husband had applied to a couple of schools and we either received rejections or no responses at all. Fast forward to January, my sister was leaving for Canada at the time and came visiting so I requested that she helped apply to a school. We followed up and received admission to Centennial College for a Postgraduate Certificate program in Cybersecurity. It is also worthy to note that we applied to several schools in the UK, I think about 6 or 7 of them and got admission to all.
We applied for my husband's Study visa, my Spousal Open Work Permit and a Visiting Visa for my 19 months daughter on the 1st of April, 2022. This happened when everywhere I turned to for assistance on how to proceed with these applications kept giving warning signs for my husband to apply alone. My husband insisted that we all apply together and back it up with prayers and I agreed.
We gathered all our documents and applied with faith and the wait started. Sometimes, I would wake up in the middle of the night and say my prayers sometimes with tears. Sometimes, I and my husband would find it difficult to sleep at night. I would disturb my sister from time to time even during her busy schedule just to find out if there was anything to do to hasten the process. I am not a very patient person but my husband who has more patience among the both of us started to worry too on the 1st of June. We kept praying and hoping that God comes through.
I felt our application could be better but believed God will use the documents we had submitted to speak for us. We noticed that his passport was due to expire in October and then we decided to apply for that as quickly as possible.
On the 5th of June, my husband came back home worried which increased my worry as well but we kept telling each other that our application was more complex so it may take them a while to get to it.
On the 7th of June at around 7:30am, my husband called my attention and, in his words, "it is already happening o"
I ran to his phone and saw 3 emails with "do not reply", my heart skipped several beats and I remember saying to him, if we were rejected, we fire again.
I went straight for the laptop but was not fast enough as I kept shaking. My husband grabbed it and signed in.
At this point, I hissed and said aloud "Eligibility just started and its a ghost update", then he said hold on let me scroll down and there it was Original Passport Request. I screamed my lungs out.
Our timeline:
GCKey 1st time applicant

I would say it has been God and I am putting this out there to encourage people most especially families who are too afraid to apply together. Do it, research, make your application as tight as possible, and back it up with prayers. I reached out to only one person on this thread who happened to be going to the same school as my husband, @centennialguy, thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

It will end in praise
Wow congratulations to you and your family.
Please kindly share the documents you used.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sensible11: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
pesaco2:
[Hello

Have your medicals updated to passed?

Have you been sending webforms and mails to IRCC offices?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family.
Please share the documents you submitted and how much POF did you submit? could be of help to someone next door
Spicy12345:

Our timeline:
GCKey 1st time applicant

It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.