Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (914790 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations

Katehasty:
My people God has done …it’s ppr …pls have faith and be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u.

Katehasty:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2022
IT IS MY TIME! IT IS MY TURN
I WILL RECEIVE MY GOODNEWS SOONEST
AMEN

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Amen amen

Nitand2:
IT IS MY TIME! IT IS MY TURN
I WILL RECEIVE MY GOODNEWS SOONEST
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist
Congratulations
Katehasty:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Samtob4life:

1. The person's Canadian bank account

2. The person's bank account (go-to bill section on the Canadian bank app... search for your school and use ur student ID as your as your bank account)
Ok so the person will have to make the payment for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Obu20: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Anon123:

1) Nobody here can tell you emphatically, you approval is sure. However with what you have already, I will advise you demonstrate stronger home ties to Nigeria than Canada since you are using your sibling in Canada. Yes, your sibling and spouse can be your sponsors but you are expected to show financial capability of your own to cover for at least your living expense. Also you have to show substantial proof of relationship with each sponsor

2) No it is not enough, you are employed. You have to include evidence of employment or what you do for a living. if your own assets either one or many, you are to attach evidence of these assets.

3) it is not a red flag in anyway. The shares serves two purpose, it can supplement your finances if liquidated and also serve as a hometie which is something that would encourage you to return home.

Thank you so much for your response. In response to what you said.

1. I plan to demostrate stronger home ties to Nigeria by using my spouse and children. Plus my shares that are worth N10 Million.

1.a I do not have other form of finances apart from the shares I own.

1.b I have the birth certificate of my sibling, I believe it is enough.

2. I do not have a full time job so no regular income. I work as a freelancer online and income is not that regular.

Do I have a good chance to still get study visa considering my situation?

@Lekiboboe's
@Makano
@justmellow
@frankrobbn1
@Anon123
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HelperDeji(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Fredba:

Pls can u clear me on this…
I booked an appointment for medicals yesterday for 26th july im still yet to make payment which i plan to pay today, how do they confirm payment is from you?

I’m confused or you carry any proof of payment to them that day?
I already got a reference number

I paid through the paystack (online) but some people paid on the spot .
Just go there with your reference number, atm card because they have a pos .
Kindly go there with your International passport.

I think they preparing you for your Canada trip, that place is cold.

It will end in praise �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
xxsandyxx:
How did you request the GCMS notes and how long did it take?
30days ..through gcmsonline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adeyinkaadetunj: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Katehasty:

What date did you applied?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Reduce the cost of obtaining Police Clearance Certificate in Nigeria - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/nbspJqC8 via @Change
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hunterzzz(f): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2022
On the 21st July 2022 at 5:42am, God shown me favour......it's PPR!!!!
I'm so grateful to this platform for the encouragement and motivation.
I submitted my application on 25th February 2022, Biometrics was updated immediately (previous VV), Medical request came on the 17th May, Test was done on 28th May, Medical passed 8th June and PPR received today.
Many more PPRs to come for everyone waiting for this good news.... grin

50 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2022
CharitoJames:

The response tire me... of all PPR I’ve seen here.. I don’t think the percentage of those who listed Police clearance as part of documents are up to 30%

Charitojames and Papapa1234, I dey look una with big eyes smiley wink

Emi lo kan ooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Angeld45: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Hello guys,

Please I did my upfront Medicals on April 6th 2022, but I got a mail this morning requesting for Medicals, I called qlife and they told me my Medicals has been sent to ircc since April 19th, please what can I do

Please what email address can I send my documents to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
CharitoJames:

It’s not too late to withdraw your application to Canada. Go ahead and withdraw and save yourself that stress. Some of us are too strong willed with Faith that can move mountains... I was expecting at the end to see you didn’t apply to Canada or you withdrew and applied to some other country... Our Grace is different! Thank you!!! God has settled it!!! What God cannot do does not exist

Madam calm down nah

It's better to let it out than bottle up, so allow him to express it.

I can understand how he feels, the wait can be tiring and mentally draining.

Let's enocourage ourselves pls.

God no go shame us

Emi lo kan

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Raise a webform or Send an email to these addresses

Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

Abuja@international.gc.ca

Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
cairoimmigration@international.gc.ca
kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca
KNGTNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

All the best!

Angeld45:
Hello guys,

Please I did my upfront Medicals on April 6th 2022, but I got a mail this morning requesting for Medicals, I called qlife and they told me my Medicals has been sent to ircc since April 19th, please what can I do

Please what email address can I send my documents to?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oluwanishore(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Good morning Fam. Please I need more insight on submitting our passports for stamping.
1. The consent form I am to include in the envelope, how many would it be since I'm submitting three passports( myself, spouse and son(2years+).
2. Please avail me the link on where to download the consent form.
3. The plain sheet for name, address e.t.c, would it be just my name( being the principal applicant) or for three of us.
4. We had our biometrics in Lagos and intend sending the passports back there. Do we need to pay for transmission fee(for three people)

Also, do I necessarily have to get a two way ticket for my son( he has a visiting visa).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olufunbi(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations.

quote author=Hunterzzz post=114941129]On the 21st July 2022 at 5:42am, God shown me favour......it's PPR!!!!
I submitted my application on 25th February 2022, Biometrics was updated immediately (previous VV), Medical request came on the 17th May, Test was done on 28th May, Medical passed 8th June and PPR received today.
Many more PPRs to come for everyone waiting for this good news.... grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olufunbi(f): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations.

Katehasty:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by space01: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Hunterzzz post=114941129]On the 21st July 2022 at 5:42am, God shown me favour......it's PPR!!!!
Many more PPRs to come for everyone waiting for this good news.... grin[

Glory to God, congratulations my February people. I must testify today. I receive my PPR.

What God cannot do does not exist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Fredba:

I booked an appointment for medicals yesterday for 26th july im still yet to make payment which i plan to pay today, how do they confirm payment is from you?

For IOM, upon successful booking, you will be notified the bank accounts to transfer to depending on your location. Simply make your transfer to the account 2 days to your appointment, print out the successful receipt and have it with you. Documentation will be made on your appointment day and you don't want to get there and be asked to step aside for incomplete documents or for someone to take your spot while you try to make your payment (The crowd no be here).

Documents you need: Your int'l passport (not photocopy except you want to be stressed with going to verify it)
Your IOM appointment letter
Your IRCC letter of request if its not upfront (for upfront you don't need it)
Your successful transfer receipt
Go with your biro except you want to be borrowing from others

good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
adeyinkaadetunj:

What date did you applied?
20th June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2022
After 4½ months of waiting i should withdraw my application. Did you even understand a thing i wrote cuz i dont know where your response is coming from. So me am not strong willed or i dont have grace. I only implied that ppl that might get affected by the delay to have a back up plan. Even if one has faith as big as mount Everest its good practice to have a plan B in life. Nigerians have an abysmal 11.8% visa Approval rating with IRCC i didn't make that up its d stats. Plus its just an opinion.
CharitoJames:

It’s not too late to withdraw your application to Canada. Go ahead and withdraw and save yourself that stress. Some of us are too strong willed with Faith that can move mountains... I was expecting at the end to see you didn’t apply to Canada or you withdrew and applied to some other country... Our Grace is different! Thank you!!! God has settled it!!! What God cannot do does not exist

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Drawer: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations, I’m happy for you. This will be my testimony soonest. Amen

Hunterzzz:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by darling4real1: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=darling4real1 post=114935356]
Please someone should assist me here[/quote@]@ Frank or any other person please help me here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2022
thaiwo1234:
Hello
Please who has the promo code for Seneca college application fee waiver ??

SENE5163821488 valid till July 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Hafeez6948:
After 4½ months of waiting i should withdraw my application. Did you even understand a thing i wrote cuz i dont know where your response is coming from. So me am not strong willed or i dont have grace. I only implied that ppl that might get affected by the delay to have a back up plan. Even if one has faith as big as mount Everest its good practice to have a plan B in life. Nigerians have an abysmal 11.8% visa Approval rating with IRCC i didn't make that up its d stats. Plus its just an opinion.

Lol you guys should take it easy.

Her response I guess was from a place of perseverance. You will agree with me that this is a thread for Canada application and not a thread for discussion of other options. I get that you're only trying to encourage people and all, however, you will also agree with me that the only encouragement on this thread is to persevere. If you are denied, repackage and refire, at least that's what I've read so far since I joined this thread, I have not come across any comment advising people to try other options if you get what I mean.

It's good to know that you're positive and patiently waiting for your success story. It will end in praises for everyone of us.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Hunterzzz:

Congratulations is well deserved

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Fredba:

Print out your payment advice and show it to them when you get there.

Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Katehasty:

Kate congratulations, Canada will favour you.

Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nzealibaba: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Please anyone applied to any of these schools for winter intake ..

university of Alberta
Mcgill university
University of British Columbia

I applied since March . Haven’t heard anything from any of them ..
or have schools not started sending mails to students for winter .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations
May Canada favour you

Hunterzzz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.