Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (910222 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=collinsunusual post=114990879][/quote]

Amen! It will end in praise for us all

Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deronke1:
Old portal or new portal please??

Old portal

Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
mss8888:
Hello everyone,

Please how do we email our MP? Is there a general email address?

How to FIND MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT (MP) of the Province your DLI (school) is Located[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/495#104258912

Email Content to be sent to a Member of Parliament (MP) of the Province your DLI (school) is located to enquire about the status of your Study Visa Application for possible expedition of your Application (Avoid Plagiarism & Make sure the mail content is based on your own situation[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

CC: @Lekiboboe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations
Teekay20:
MY PPR TIMELINE
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
NEW PORTAL

I started this Journey last year November when I got admission but I couldn't meet up to resume for January so I deferred my admission to May.
I used the whole two months to keep reading and researching on this platform and will ask questions if I don't understand. God bless Mr Ray who I sent a message on nairaland( he just got his approval at that time) I would ask him all I don't know and he will answer me, even more than I asked for. May the heaven open gate of blessings for you Sir.
I finally applied on the 19th of January and the wait begin, it was getting to the resumption date for May. I wrote to my school and they asked me to defer to September which I did.
I couldn't even open the mail myself, my Fiance did.
Thank you to everyone who answered my questions @makano, @ lekiboboe, @buchito 1, @ EyinjuGod, to others I didn't mention too. Thank you so much.

Document Submitted
SOP
Fathers Statement Of Account
Fiance statement of Account(MBS)
Applicant statement of Account
Fathers work ID
Fathers letter of employment and promotion
Fiance business Recepit
Picture of I and My Fiance
House Rent recepit to show we are stayed together( for the common law partner proof)
Fiance Work ID
Applicants Birth Certificate
Father Birth Certificate
Police Report
School Recepit( paid the 2,200 deposit)
Letter of Employment for Applicants
Letter that I will Return back home to my position from my Employer
Waec
Undergraduate Certificate.
I started praying and fasting everyday from the day I Submitted with Psalm 86. GOD DID IT. I am so Grateful to God.

Submitted: January 19th
Biometric: January 23th
Upfront medicals passed March 30th
Eligibility started: May 11th
PPR: June 6th
THANK YOU ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tamsam19: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations!!!! MAy God do mine too.

Please can you share documents submitted and amount you had as POF? or a range of amount pls?

THanks

Oluwanishore:
SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!
It's PPR for me, my spouse and son... Hallelujah. Please praise God with me.
MAY 9th applicant.
God you are great!!!!
Will send in my timeline soonest.
God will do yours too. Just as I am shedding tears of joy and jumping for joy..so shall you jump for joy too. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations Ewaade
Ewaade23:

LONG POST ALERT

I Don’t even know how to start, all I know is the lord is good and he answers prayers.
My Canada journey started through my mom Her church member gave her a pamphlet that he does flight booking and hotel reservations. So we were speaking and she asked why I haven’t tried to travel to either USA, uk or Canada because she has tried for USA and she was refused . I sha told her I will try and started researching because she kept on asking. I went to a friend’s place and he spoke to me about university of Manitoba, I started the application after payment na so them request for my waec result, I live and work in Abuja and I did my gce and waec in lagos . I sha went to lagos to collect it ( the wahala wey my eye see this day). I proceeded and submitted from October to January na so I hear from them.
I sent them a message towards January ended and they responded saying I was to too old for university 1 that I should change to undergraduate degree which I did and was given an admission to study BA GENERAL.
I was gisting with my friend a week after because I knew he has applied for Canada 4x and was denied so I was asking for insight and he directed me to this platform. I started to read and read to gather knowledge.
Fast forward to when I wanted to apply I was introduced to one agent, I will ask him questions although I have the answers from what I read here, his response was weak all he was interested in was my payment, I had a lump sum I asked this man how will we tackle the issue he said it not a big deal. I went back home while on Instagram I saw my friend from university in Canada with her spouse. I messaged her to ask how she did it , she said she was on spousal visa but she introduced to the person that helped her husband applied. I spoke to the lady, she requested for my admission letter na so she say my admission can’t fly for visa application. Her reasons was I am a graduate of English studies so why am I going for another undergraduate BA program. I came to nairaland to ask , I was also advised about the admission. She helped me apply to sault college and another college in timmms got admission in both colleges to study PGD in global business management, I also remember Anon advised the same thing.
And the rest is history.

TIMELINE OF MY APPLICATION
Applied March 24 2022
Biometric March 25th 2022
Upfront medical March 28th 2022
Eligibility ( can’t say because I didn’t have access to my portal)
Correspondence letter and ppr 7 June 2022.

Document submitted
SOP 2pages
International passport (scanned copy )
Letter of acceptance (sault college)
Police report
Npower acceptance letter
Nysc certificate
University Transcript
university certificate
Waec result

Proof of financial stability
LOA
Flywire receipt showing I paid my first semester 9113.30 CAD
LOE explaining the lump sum and transaction receipt to show for the sale
Sworn affidavit of sponsorship (notarized)
Business documents
MyBankstatement
Landed document of both parents and myself .

I want to use this medium to say Special THANK YOU to Mr Teemanzo and EyinjuGod for taking their time to listen and advising me.

To everyone hoping to God for a miracle, your miracle is around the corner. Just believe because this wait and silence no be here o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tamsam19: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks for this very detailed post. It's encouraging.

Please what was the range of POF submitted?

Oluwanishore:
So this is my timeline. The docs I submitted are as follows:
Application submitted on 9th of May
Biometrics done on 13th, updated same day
Upfront Medicals 19th of May
Medical request for spouse and son on June 17th. It was later passed on July 1st and mine on the 12th of July
Eligibility still ongoing
Background check still ongoing
BVL and PPR for us all 20th July

APPLICANT
ALL IMM FORMS ( 1294, 5713, 5645, 5257)
EDUCATION DOC
1.Bsc cert
2.Transcript
3.Nysc cert
4. Waec cert

EMPLOYENT
1. Reference letter from work
2. Offer letter
3. Confirmation letter
4. Letter of promotion
5. Payslips( Latest 4 months)
6. Work ID
7. CV

PERSONAL DOC
1. Change of name( newspaper publication)
2. Sworn affidavit for change of name
3. Family pics..myself and hubby during our court and church wedding ( just 3 pics cos of space)
4. NIN
5. Police character

HOME TIES DOC
1. Parents and siblings birt cert and sworn affidavit
2. Docs of Landed property of hubby n myself (just deed n receipts)
3. Pics of ongoing building construction.
4. Docs of parents property that I'm managing ( just deed, survey and pics of building)
5. Pics of myself with parents and siblings at different occasions
Note: I had to use all I had that could be regarded as home tie as I was including my spouse and son in my application.

FOR MY SPOUSE
All IMM FORMS ( 1295, 5645, 5257)

EDUCATION
Same as mine

EMPLOYMENT DOCS
Leave of absence letter from his office
Work ID
CV
Offer letter
Confirmation letter
Bonus on pay letter
Pay slips ( 4 months too)

PERSONAL DOC
Birth cert
Marriage cert
Police character
Pics with his parents and siblings
His parents property doc( he is the overseer)
His parents and siblings birth cert
Drivers license ( because we filled the number on it as additional means of ID on one of the IMM Form)
His statement of account ( I mentioned in my SOP and his own Purpose of travel letter that he also has some money of his own exclusive of mine)

MY SON'S DOCS
ALL IMM FORMS( 5257, 5257 schedule 1)

Birth cert
NIN
His creche receipts
Plenty pics of him and us.

I am really grateful to God for His graciousness over me and my family because this can only be God. The journey to travel to Canada started with my hubby in 2020/2021 but he couldn't secure an admission. He also tried a UK sch but nothing positive. We both decided to switch the applicant and apply to Canada again and several UK schs. I became the Principal applicant for Canada and we both did several UK schs. I was given admission less than 2 weeks after I submitted my application and we both had 7 admissions all together from UK schs. We decided to stick with Canada as travelling to UK now is not beans. It was really a tough decision for us when we wanted to apply for Visa. We read of how it was best for one person to go first before others joining but the thought of leaving my husband and son behind scared me oo so we decided to put our faith in God and submit as a family. We praise the name of the Lord because it has ended in praise.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all our support system in this application for admission and Visa journey. God bless you all and to Nairaland family..you guys ehnn you too much. God bless you all including our gurus( Frank, Anon and several others. Your selfless service will never go unrewarded by the Almighty.
And to all PPR hopefuls you are next in Jesus name. Amen

Sorry for the long post, I just had to be explicit enough for others who want to apply as a family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Let there be rain of PPR before the end of July in Jesus name

Emi lo kan

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2022
EMI LO KAN SE!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mytenola: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2022
llionaire:
when did you do your upfront medicals?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mytenola: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Sylvester4040 post=114329745]Urgent!!!
I just got a medical request from ircc today despite doing an upfront medical.
Should I book a new medical appointment or send the one I had previously done.
I'd really appreciate if I can get any response as quick as possible.[/quote
Hi
I’m in the same situation, do you have an update now? And how did you go about it
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=mytenola post=114994199][/quote]

If the last medical you did is not upto 1 year, submit the medical sheet again via webform and email.

Congratulations in advance

Emi lo kan

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2022
zeza01:
Good evening family, a silent reader.

It’s PPR today 22nd of July 2022.( used maple education for my application)

Submission April 11
Biometrics April 12
Upfront medical may 9
Passed medicals may 18
Eligibility and ppr July 22.

God is Good.

I pray all waiting will be answered.

Glory!!!! Congratulations... i am next to testify

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativebelle: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello Everyone ,

I have a question..

What do I select for purpose of travel on the new portal if my husband is accompanying Me to resume school and will be returning.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by goldenedem: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2022
7COLOURS:
We want more PPR ooo

I applied 9th of June, 2022 and my eligibility started today

Medical passed

Any June applicant with PPR or eligibility started yet?

May God favour us all.

Please did you get a mail to
Know your eligibility had started ?
Or
You only checked the portal to see it updated?

June 1st applicant.

Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kikivanxx: 2:42am On Jul 23, 2022
PasqualO:
Good morning all......
I mailed my MP yesterday, this was the response I got from him few hours ago.. (check attached pic).
Please I have 2 questions..
1. Please can someone explain what he means by my eligibility being a recommended pass...

2. If ones gets a medical request, can the person just walk in to either IOM or Qlife for the medical or must it be booked also?

Thanks as I await your replies..

Hello. Can you kindly share the format with which the email to the MP looks like. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2022
There are lots of Information Technology programs that accept 3rd class. Let me know if you need assistance to secure school admission.
leksite120:
Please, who can recommend a school that accept second class lower for computer related course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/jaymaster18/posts
This page has the answer to your question
Kikivanxx:

Hello. Can you kindly share the format with which the email to the MP looks like. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jokunle(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Guys whoever is kind enough to reply me, how long does a m application process takes for Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lilknight(m): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2022
And Newfoundland and Labrador potential resident here??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 3:23am On Jul 23, 2022
There is no fixed timeline for study permit applications. The average is 3 months.
jokunle:
Guys whoever is kind enough to reply me, how long does a m application process takes for Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kolajero: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Oremeter:
Hello everyone.

Please I have been trying to get my school (University of Ottawa)to defer my admission to January 2023 but they are not giving me accurate responses. Pls has anyone applied for a deferal at UofO and the reason I'm deferring is because my semester starts I September 2022 or can I still apply for a study visa this month?

Thank you.

We are in the same shoe. My program starts 8 September 2022. I'm yet to apply for a visa as I'm awaiting some important documents to include in the application.

I have decided not to defer the admission. So, I will apply like that next when I have the expected documents. I've already done upfront medical. I did last Tuesday.

I am taking this decision because I believe God can do it before the my school resumption date.

The reason is that I've seen some people that got their PPR within 6 weeks based on their timeline. I believe mine is going to be like that In Sha Allah.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kolajero: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2022

Please, can someone share with me the link to the new portal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samlolly28(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Kolajero:

Please, can someone share with me the link to the new portal?

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
7COLOURS:
Let there be rain of PPR before the end of July in Jesus name

Emi lo kan

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Reggyiyke: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2022
yea there is
email me
reginald.ogbuagu02@gmail.com

Meenah2hot:

I also got pre admission at Cambrian college. But I don't know if there is any WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Reggyiyke: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
yea
connect me by mail to add u
reginald.ogbuagu02@gmail.com

DatAbiribagirl:
I got a Pre-admit mail yesterday. Please is there a WhatsApp group for Cambrian Jan 2023?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kolajero: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Leleky:
Good evening to everyone here. Please, when is the best time to start applying for admission for May 2023 intake? Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

The best time to apply is when the intake is available to receive applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Please who knows Seneca college tuition deposit
Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Mine was $7849.01

matthew080:
Please who knows Seneca college tuition deposit
Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.