Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689784 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sweetchi2411: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Yeah, I'm great. Just got PPR.

It's a nice feeling.

Congratulations!!!

This news made my day!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Shenaniganzzz: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please how can I withdraw my study permit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shenaniganzzz:
Please how can I withdraw my study permit application?

Why do want to withdraw the app?

If your admission is still intact, please wait till the said Aug 6. Please!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please is there anybody going to Victoria in British Columbia? Hola!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MaziOkeke007: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please who else is going to Conestoga? Make we quick arrange ourselves
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Temmynitemmy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
You can mail your MP now if you have the contact. I'm a May 12th applicant and I mailed my MP 2days ago. She replied this afternoon that she wouldn't be able to help until the deadline of 6th August given by IRCC has elapsed without a response.

Blazca:
I need an answer please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
sweetchi2411:

Congratulations!!!

This news made my day!

Thank you very much.

May wonderful news come to us every day of our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
How do I know which mp to mail please?
Temmynitemmy:
You can mail your MP now if you have the contact. I'm a May 12th applicant and I mailed my MP 2days ago. She replied this afternoon that she wouldn't be able to help until the deadline of 6th August given by IRCC has elapsed without a response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehisforever24(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pee2Jay9:
I used a friend's phone number. They just need a number they can send log in code via text to. So you can ask anyone you know

Pee2Jay, thanks for the response, would leverage on it.
&
nice hearing from you smiley.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehisforever24(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
We dey here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bobinho10:
Finally!!!
PPR just landed

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that got PPR today. May tomorrow bring more good news our way. The wait isn’t easy. And to all those who didn’t get, don’t relent, your testimony is on the way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a public forum, which means he also has the right to post his views on here. Just as you have the right to do the same.

But if you guys keep dragging this on, this thread will be polluted, and what's the point.

PPR just dropped.

Funny thing is I applied this month, and it's a reapplication.

Previous refusals were purpose of visit and home tie.

So I made some very serious adjustments in my reapplication. I submitted more documents to prove my family tie and explained copiously in my SOP.

The purpose of visit concerns must have been entered in error because I had very good academic/career progression, so I stressed on that, albeit politely.

As for home tie, that's pretty personal and can't share that here with you.

The most important thing is that I did a lot of explaining. I think I wrote like three different LOEs. I also attached a lot of documents as evidence.

But here is the thing, there are many ways of compiling an application. And what works for me may not work for the other person.

I wish you all the best.

Congratulations. This is a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Testimonytime:

Congratulations. This is a miracle.

Thanks a lot. It is Testimony time!

Glory be to God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Temmynitemmy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Blazca:
How do I know which mp to mail please?

Well...for me, I searched on google....
But click on this; it should help >> https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

Scroll down and click on the province where your school is directly on the map

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
MaziOkeke007:
For a resumption date of 7th September, when is the right time to book flight?

August 10

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good day house,
Please Can anyone help with a sample of a letter of support like the format. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello GodsGabby,

Before the gurus come to drop their profound thoughts on your situation, you may want to consider a PGD study in a college using an unofficial transcript copy.

Most colleges accept unofficial transcripts, but colleges like NBCC & NSCC will likely demand an official transcript. Look at DLIs in Ontario province. The ones you shortlisted are equally recommended DLIs.

If you intend to apply to multiple universities that offer GC or GD programs, and for some obvious reason want to use WES evaluation, you can use the WES ICAP option. Meaning, WES will forward both your report and transcript to the universities.

A Statement of Mark is a mark sheet that contains a student score at the end of each semester. It is commonly used by departments and could be considered as an unofficial transcript as it serves the same purpose. Check Google for better understanding.

Best of Luck

Thank you so much for ur response, Justmellow.
I have gotten enough advice already from this thread, thanks to you all, and will implement them with wisdom as i have decided to go for PGD. I also hope to contact you soon for SOP and also to guide me through admission process cos it can be so overwhelming.
Yeah, i am aware you charge a fee which isnt a problem since i know what i am aiming at, i just hope you won't CUT my neck *jokes*
Till then, stay safe and more grease to ur elbows.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
shupy:

Big congratulations to you. I have never been this excited at someone else's PPR announcement before. You have no idea how happy I am.
Please I just sent you an email please respond..I have some urgent questions...or would you prefer I drop my contact
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations.

nabilahka:
Alhamdulillah! I just got my PPR !!!!

Here is my timeline :

•App Submitted - March 03 2021
•Biometrics Request - March 04 2021
•Biometrics Done - March 05 2021
•NSE request (MBS only) - March 16 2021
•NSE request submitted- March 17 2021
•NSE recieved confirmation - March 18 2021 (My eligibility and background check started the next day on Mar 19 2021)
•Medical Request- July 12 2021
•Medicals Done - July 22 2021
•Medicals Passed - July 27 2021
•BVL & PPR - July 30 2021

--I had a series of ghost updates

**ghost update - March 31 2021
**ghost update - April 10 2021
**ghost update - May 2 2021
**ghost update - July 10 2021
** Requested GCMS notes - June 18 2021
**GCMS notes recieved -July 27 2021
( Eligibility showed passed already, the last officers notes were ‘File reviewed, all requirements met- pending meds.’ Also, i could see a passport request that had been iniatiated to be sent on July 12 2021, the day i got my medical request)

Documents Submitted:
-IMM forms
-Passport data page
-My sponsors bank statement & company registration.
-My personal bank statement
-SOP (1 page)
-Letter of Acceptance & full Tuition fee payment reciept.
-A screenshot of an email from my school saying i am a full time student.(the letter was actually addressed to IRCC)
-IELTS result
-Police reports from Nigeria & Egypt
-Birth certificate
-My Radiography practicing license
-Bsc Certificate
-Passport pages showing my travel history

—This is my first application.
I’m a Radiographer, (graduated in 2017)
I applied for a Diploma at Seneca College (Office Administration-Health Services)

—I paid my full tuition for the entire program, it’s a one year course.

—I started my first semester on May 27 2021. I raised a webform & also emailed Nairobi & Lagos visa office my enrollment verification and proof that i am halfway through my first semester on 2nd of June.

—Something weird happened, on the 23rd of July 2021, a day after my medicals, i got a call from Deputy high commision of Canada in Lagos, the lady told me she was calling to ask if i had done my medicals. I was so confused because i had never heard of anyone that was called by them.

—I’m so glad i got approved, i was nervous at first because i have family ties in Canada and i also stated in my SOP that i will be staying with my relative during the period of my study. I also have an ongoing PR application so dual intent actually works!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now

I know the feeling. I pray you get over it soon. The gurus has advised. Please act fast, while waiting for your gcms, gather needed documents and refire as soon as It drops. It is well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kudiratu28:
Good day house,
Please Can anyone help with a sample of a letter of support like the format. Thank you
See this

It might suffice

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/484#104231541
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now
So so sorry about the delay

It would end in massive joy & praises in your reapplication

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by rotexteymie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good Evening Everyone,

Please has anyone who applied to Trent University gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Leyemoshood: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

I reapplied July 6.

Eligibility review started the next day.

It is God's grace o. I can't even explain. I don't even know what to say. I feel a little guilty sef because there are people here who have submitted 8 months ago but no feedback.

Congratulations on your PPR.

Spectro, can you please state the reason for your refusal the first time, and how you tackled it plus the time difference between when you got the refusal and the reapplication. I believe this will help a lot of people repackaging their application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by boyemfic: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cabesade:
Please how do I order for my GCSM note..no one is replying me

Order from thegcmsonline.com
Go for cbsa option, if you are been delayed.. it takes 10 days for delivery.. so fast, so you will be able to fire back

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
There's a whatsapp group for Conestoga College students. Though, some of us are still awaiting PPR.
You can send a mail to mudiwest

MaziOkeke007:
Please who else is going to Conestoga? Make we quick arrange ourselves
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Juwon21: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening House,
I want to know is there possibility of getting admitted with a third class for a masters program at any university in Canada or has anyone seen or heard of any in the thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Icesnow(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
jfrazzy:

Do another one in UK and move from there
Thank u very much. How do I move from there? By doing another masters . I know it's easier to get visa but on what basis. Education?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patty10: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
May God’s name be praised. After the long wait, especially after receiving bvl on the 25th of June without any further request, I almost lost my mind, but God came through. May God come through for everyone expecting PPR on this platform. Amen.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Imlicious: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone please i need an urgent clarification. My passport just got a little burnt and I dont know if this will affect me when i send my passport upon request. Please i need urgent clarification The data page is perfectly okay, I just got my ppr I have less then 30 day to submit my passport

P.S it just got burnt today the logistic company misplaced my passport and a woman found it where she was burning dirty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.