Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (904510 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sammyfrance23: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Wow congratulations �
I pray my own comes out with ease like this too
Muyiwaaaa:
Hello everyone and good morning……i got my passport request on the 29th july after submitting my application april 13th for a study permit. Normally this is good news but i am worried because a medical was not requested which i thought was the next step since I didn’t do upfront medicals. But God is good i have waited for this since and I’m happy it came. I booked a medical appointment just incase they request for it later

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations!!! Do you have any idea when your Eligibility review started?

Muyiwaaaa:
Hello everyone and good morning……i got my passport request on the 29th july after submitting my application april 13th for a study permit. Normally this is good news but i am worried because a medical was not requested which i thought was the next step since I didn’t do upfront medicals. But God is good i have waited for this since and I’m happy it came. I booked a medical appointment just incase they request for it later
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kejai: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=buchito1 post=109710490]With faith, I am booking my PPR alert space

Fresh page, Fresh testimonies. Amen

What God cannot do does not and can never exist!!!

My PPR must drop before the end of next month! ✍️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFTER 2DAYS of posting this grin grin grin grin

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Reference Letter from Bank
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.
I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.

Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

[Hi Buchi, excited to read this. I've gotten an MBA admission at UCW (Fall intake] and I'm running out of time on the study permit. Could you please share with me their email address in Abuja, London, Nairobi, Lagos that you eventually send an email & is it just a single mail with all of them I'm copy?
Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver in about 7 weeks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:
Huge Congrats, please send us your timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Exline101: 5:19am On Jul 30, 2022
hugapex:

I think your POF was good enough.

As regards the concerns of the VO if third-party funds will be available, Did you prove that you were the sole signatory to your corporate account?

How many months statement did you submit? Did you use MBS
Were lump sums explained (If any) ?
Maybe you could get to the root cause by answering these questions and reapply.

I only submitted 4 months statement of account and few sales receipt , did not get a reference letter from bank stating that am sole signatory to the corporate account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Exline101:
The guru in the house, my application was denied on 8th of June and I applied for gcms immediately and it just arrived today below is an upload of a copy of it ….. I am self sponsored used a cooperate and personal account worth about 30M with power of attorney and valuation certificate of personal property worth over 100M though I only deposited 2k$ school fees…. Please gurus in the house, how do I tackle this ?
Are you the owner of the corporate account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Busayootegbeye: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning! Please I need your guidance. I have applied for study permit and have been requested to go for medicals. However, I had taken this medical test before the request came up. After reading ircc page, I just assumed they will see it but I checked my profile and saw a message that they are yet to receive my medical results. I have gone ahead to submit the medical form using webform now. Will that suffice?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Profgordons(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Busayootegbeye:
Good morning! Please I need your guidance. I have applied for study permit and have been requested to go for medicals. However, I had taken this medical test before the request came up. After reading ircc page, I just assumed they will see it but I checked my profile and saw a message that they are yet to receive my medical results. I have gone ahead to submit the medical form using webform now. Will that suffice?

That should suffice but you can also mail to Nairobi, London. Worked for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2022
congratulation canada will favour u

[quote author=Kejai post=115207908][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Georgegreen86:
Ppr for my family of 5

Applied April 13th
Medical request 1st June
Medical done 22nd June
Medical passed 6 July
Ppr 28th June ( ppr to 5 of us )

Documents for wife :
Data page
Police report
Land properties
Pictures of our living house
Pictures of our office
Property evaluation certificates
11 reference letters
Proof of marriage
Wife statement of account 19m

Husband/spouse documents:
Data page
Pictures at work
Statement of account (3 accounts) 150m

Children:
School report cards
Birth certificates
Etc

Still in jubilation

Congratulations to your family, this is my testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Exline101: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
francisxbee:

Are you the owner of the corporate account?

YES
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muyiwaaaa: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Princeofabia:
Huge Congrats, please send us your timeline.

Applied April 11
Biometrics done April 13th
No upfront medical or medical request
PPR 29th july

Documents submitted
Letter of acceptance (durham college)
Sponsor’s Proof of funds
Statement of purpose
Letter from sponsor
Letter from sponsor’s investment fund

Thank God the wait is over!!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muyiwaaaa: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Litey8:
Congratulations!!! Do you have any idea when your Eligibility review started?

I didn’t take note but sometime in may
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Latyphat7: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning Everyone,

I was refused 2months ago and I applied for GCMS Notes, it is stated that bank statements not provided was due to my refusal in the note as shown in the notes.
Please gurus in the house kindly advise on the next steps

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Exline101:

YES
Then the mistake you made is not showing proof you own the company. Thus IRCC made the assumption that you're not the owner and that a third party company, your employer, is sponsoring you.

What you should have done is attach bank statement of the company account, the CAC certificate, the CAC sole proprietorship registration page(which shows you're the owner), a bank reference letter confirming you own the funds in the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Latyphat7:
Good morning Everyone,

I was refused 2months ago and I applied for GCMS Notes, it is stated that bank statements not provided was due to my refusal in the note as shown in the notes.
You submitted an application without adding bank statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:

I didn’t take note but sometime in may

Oh. Are you a first time applicant ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Latyphat7: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
francisxbee:

You submitted an application without adding bank statement?

I submitted mine and hubby bank statements with our payment slips for 6months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muyiwaaaa: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Litey8:

Oh. Are you a first time applicant ?

Yes but i have travel history
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DeevaB: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
With the unending ASUU strike, I am searching for a college for my sister. Can someone please recommend good and affordable community colleges in Canada I can help her apply to for IT-related programs? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:

Yes but i have travel history

Congrats once more !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Promzyusoro(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
@canadianstudyvisa

Good morning everyone
Pls can I use my brother's landed property documents as my proof of ties to my home country Nigeria, must the property be in my name or my father's name?

Pls help a sister ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Latyphat7:
Good morning Everyone,

The reason is really not that you didn't attach your statements, it stated 2 things -
Insufficient funding and unreasonable expense.

The two statements points out that your funding was the main reason for the refusal.

Try to sum up the total expenses you will need for your program and living expenses and aim to having at least 70 - 80% of it or 100% if possible.

Also try to not make it look like it's your life savings you're attempting to use so you can avoid the *not reasonable expense* point.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Promzyusoro:
@canadianstudyvisa

Good morning everyone
Pls can I use my brother's landed property documents as my proof of ties to my home country Nigeria, must the property be in my name or my father's name?

Pls help a sister ��

Personally I do not think you can use a property that's not in your name as your home tie.

Use things like your job, your house, your land, your vehicle, your parents / siblings / spouse / kids, your pension etc. They should be yours not someone else's.

Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Busayootegbeye:

Your medicals is usually transmitted to IRCC within 5 - 10 working days after you take them.
They will not reflect on your profile till it's processed by IRCC.

What you can do is to forward your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Promzyusoro(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Amen

Pls can someone help me with a sample of Canadian CV or resume ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hermes119: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hermes119: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Good day everyone
Please I need assistance with booking my medicals
I'm trying to book IOM abuja but the site is hanging,what could I do about that
I already sent an email to them and no response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Change your browser. Also, check your spam folder for a reply to your email.
Hermes119:
Good day everyone
Please I need assistance with booking my medicals
I'm trying to book IOM abuja but the site is hanging,what could I do about that
I already sent an email to them and no response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fredba: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Profgordons:

That should suffice but you can also mail to Nairobi, London. Worked for me

Please can you drop their email addresses?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2022
For post-secondary or post-graduate programs?
DeevaB:
With the unending ASUU strike, I am searching for a college for my sister. Can someone please recommend good and affordable community colleges in Canada I can help her apply to for IT-related programs? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
Fredba:

Please can you drop their email addresses?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.