Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

First Bank 4th Batch And Induction Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 4th Batch And Induction Wahala (730 Views)

First Bank 4th Batch Is Out! / First Bank 4th Batch And Induction Wahala / 1st Bank 4th Batch For Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank 4th Batch And Induction Wahala by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2007
hey landers im confused and i dont seem to understand this scenerio. first bank is recruiting graduate trainees yes and a lot of pple r rushing to apply. i am actually tempted to but i have the foolwing questions which i hope will be answered here. undecided
1 are they through with the recruitment done earlier in the year? im asking so that those of us that r still hoping 4 a 4th batch wuld know wat to do.
2 if they arent thru shuld we still go ahead to fill the recruitment form?
3 wat r the chances of a 4th batch coming out?
pls #landers im waiting 4 responses. Darqly if u r there i hope to get a response frm u too, cos u always seem to get first hand info.
undecided thanx all.

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry Pls / Recruitment-PHARM 203 / Try These, They Truly Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.