Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani (6157 Views)

Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / EFCC Bust Hindu Oath Documents In Senator T. A. Orji's House In Abuja- Pictures / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by Naijazure: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exclusive101:
Awon oloriburuku dede !

Theodore Orji take N100M monthly as security vote for solid 8 years with fools from Igboland not challenging him.

N100M multiple by 12 (months) then times 8 (years) that is how long n how much this bastard looted the destiny of this hopeless Igbos but who will they accuse of being a fraud ?! A Tinubu that as never taken a penny from them.

Same tribe sent this criminal to the senate n elected his son as the speaker in Abia state. They then voted the failure he imposed as governor twice. That fool as promise to give igbo mothers for N500 for birth more fools to come comment on NL while letting them know their fathers can not question why Abia is yet to have a single flyover in 20 years of democracy. Nigerians I ask Tinubu igbo hate so much do reach this one ?!

The surprising thing is when you point this out some fools among the igbo tribe will be foolish enough to tell you that you hate them. I do not understand if am to love a tribe powered by endemic hate n chronicle bigotry from their mothers womb. They accuse you of hate yet they are shameless about hating Awolowo MKO Tinubu Osibanjo Fashola Aregbesola etc

Any Yoruba or Igbo that want thunder to strike his or her entire household dead is free to quote n tell me am too harsh.

You're entirely correct....!

I'm in abia and an indigene... You are in the light of the whole scenario. As far as I've traveled Nigeria through, Abia is the worst governed state in Nigeria...#fact
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by UwaMmebii(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:
For those that don't know who TA Orji is, he is the man holding Abia state by the balls.

The Igbo equivalent of Tinubu, but for some reasons that is not far from Stockholm syndrome, our brothers in Abia state think it is impossible to dethrone him talkless of disgracing him.

All the nonsense that is happening in Abia is state is directly linked to him.

Do I fancy him? Hell NO

You mean TA orji wields enormous power in Abia than Orji Kalu?
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by Citizenshelm: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exclusive101:
Awon oloriburuku dede !

Theodore Orji take N100M monthly as security vote for solid 8 years with fools from Igboland not challenging him.

N100M multiple by 12 (months) then times 8 (years) that is how long n how much this bastard looted the destiny of this hopeless Igbos but who will they accuse of being a fraud ?! A Tinubu that as never taken a penny from them.

Same tribe sent this criminal to the senate n elected his son as the speaker in Abia state. They then voted the failure he imposed as governor twice. That fool as promise to give igbo mothers for N500 for birth more fools to come comment on NL while letting them know their fathers can not question why Abia is yet to have a single flyover in 20 years of democracy. Nigerians I ask Tinubu igbo hate so much do reach this one ?!

The surprising thing is when you point this out some fools among the igbo tribe will be foolish enough to tell you that you hate them. I do not understand if am to love a tribe powered by endemic hate n chronicle bigotry from their mothers womb. They accuse you of hate yet they are shameless about hating Awolowo MKO Tinubu Osibanjo Fashola Aregbesola etc

Any Yoruba or Igbo that want thunder to strike his or her entire household dead is free to quote n tell me am too harsh.
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by AmadiAba: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is Don Ubani sick upstairs?

Everybody knows T. Orji acted on principle and respect for equity. In 2015, nobody could have stopped him from going to senate
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
See all these abia old amd irresponsible men
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by State001: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well said
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by State001: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:
For those that don't know who TA Orji is, he is the man holding Abia state by the balls.

The Igbo equivalent of Tinubu, but for some reasons that is not far from Stockholm syndrome, our brothers in Abia state think it is impossible to dethrone him talkless of disgracing him.

Do I fancy him? Hell NO

Omniknowest

Clap for yourself
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exclusive101:
So because Abia can't jail Theodore Orji it is now your responsibility to leave b jump on Tinubu.

T.A Orji was and still one of the most hated politicians in Abia state and SE in general e get why.
T.A Orji was always stoned whenever his convoy was sited more especially in Aba throughout his tenor as governor,he eventually stopped visiting Aba.In 2015 he lost election in his polling booth but have to bribe himself to the Senate due to corruption in INEC.
Nobody celebrates thieves like Ochendo in Abia state like you celebrate Thıef Tinubu in Lagos state and now want to force him on us as Nigeria president.There will be celebration all over Abia state any day Ochendo and his son Chinedum Orji is jailed.When OUK was jailed there was no single protest from SE it was his friends from the North that rescued him.
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by xcesspaschal(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dis man disengaged my mother n father for not being Abians, after 32yrs in active service. T.A is just Wicked. Very wicked.
Re: 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani by Skyfly007: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:

Do I fancy him? Hell NO
He is no where near Tinubu in terms of influence!

His powers ends in ABIA state and doesn't cut across other states of the south east region..,

Unlike the Jagaban's dominance in the south west..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities / Kogi, Anambra, Enugu Quarrel Over Oil Wells / Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.