Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up (314 Views)

I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by EBMedia: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Blessing Okoro Reveals She Didn't Need Her New House, Just Built It To Shut Enemies up

Nigerian relationship expert, Blessing Okoro took to social media to give update on her new house, IGBERETV reports.

When she was cautioned about trying to get people's approval, she revealed that was the main reason for building the house.

Blessing recently announced that she has completed her duplex years after she was shamed for claiming Onye Eze's house as hers.

With the construction of her house complete, she took to social media to reveal that she is working on the interior and will "break internet again" when it's ready.

She revealed that she's not in a hurry because she currently lives in a 5-bedroom duplex.

She wrote on Facebook;

"Just to update monitoring spirit asking about my new house .
Here is update .
We are working on interior and it will take a little time because I want to break internet again . No rush me Biko make them no go break the television wey I buy 5 million.
I currently stay in a 5 bedroom duplex too, no dey stress me abeg ..
3 sitting room, space one kee me, BQ empty sef . No dey rush person , interior cost abeg .
I am not suffering like you people wish me, I am a very comfortable successful woman Biko .
Instagram children tell gist lover that I will update them soon . I want to make sure I shame that blog . Chill for me .
Ogun will kee the person that painted this house .
Purple ,white and yellow .
Anyways wait no rush person abeg , this my house una go beg me because I go pepper una tire .
Don’t forget
Blessingceo close .
Come and buy land .
Ndi Ala"
https://fb.watch/aN2uzC2nx3/

A follower commented on her Instagram post, writing: "You really don't have to prove anything to anyone. Did you build your house for people's approval?"

And Blessing replied: "Yes, I did. I built it to shut them up. Did not really need the house now. So I will carry them along."

https://igberetvnews.com/1413199/blessing-okoro-reveals-didnt-need-new-house-just-built-shut-enemies/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by Graceworth(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Living for peoples approval
Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by Kriss216: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Daily, this gender keep showing the world how senseless they are. undecided

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
The only thing I crush about this one is her MOUTH
She go sabi suck like new born baby
Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
the true definition of deluded ignorant people who do things just to please others.... SOCIAL MEDIA DONKEYS!
Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by andysmith123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
person wey go marry dis one go CAST and BIND tire....! just negodu dis one.
Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Check my signature for affordable and durable wall cornice, window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel, Linoleum carpet and curtains.
If you can't find link to my signature please click on my moniker (xcelinteriors) to see my threads
Re: Blessing Okoro Says She Didn't Need Her New House, Built It To Shut Enemies Up by tutudesz: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
All this brainless Celebrities undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Contributed Immensely To My Growth As An Actor – Junior Pope / Reactions As Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community / Top Richest Nigerian Male Musicians And Their Net Worth In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.