Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) (61777 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
sad
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by YellowMayor(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Reading
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Shalommy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
She's now an amoeba. Chaii.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
tyson98:
I love thick babes

No because say you love thick babes come go dey find thick babes upandan. Remember she wasn't thick like this before marriage. Marry your own and make her thick.

I loved thick babes before marriage too and I married someone not thick cos I love her. Now, she is thick to my real spec. Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by jice(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
shooooo! She don blowooooo.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by micflo28(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is Theresa Onuorah Pete’s second wife. The way Pete siddon greet Jackie na the best position Jackie go like to Dey suck piston grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Kunlexy32: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
She's doing well
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by hammed71(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

No because say you love thick babes come go dey find thick babes upandan. Remember she wasn't thick like this before marriage. Marry your own and make her thick.

I loved thick babes before marriage too and I married someone not thick cos I love her. Now, she is thick to my real spec. Gerrit?
u say?!!
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Nonexisting: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
She is thicker now. I like it.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by COOL10(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
The same feminists who called him patriarchal and misogynistic are the same people going on their knees to greet him cheesy.

I just love this man. He commands so much respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
She must be Yoruba woman, they are so respectful and yet the fvck pass anybody. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
i no say ghanians go start to dey vex now!

Shattered Wall or Shattered Wailer will soon be fuming. Highly possessed with hate Gene.

God bless you Jackie.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Pete edochie is a respected Igbo man

He didn't buy the respect he enjoys with bullion van ill gotten money, he earned it.

A good name is better than riches so they say..
he is respected only in Igbo land not in Nigeria, nobody know him here.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Barbiedollz(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pete is a legend. He's like the grand patron of Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by willexyaho(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
I heard her say "my sugar daddy" hope she's not referring to him?
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by alloy123: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
BabbanBura:

It seems to me this lady is more decent and comported than these our yeyebrities!
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Tompson88: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ajimusty2:
oh yes as a matter of fact she is the kind of model our children needs in this generation.
that is not true,she started roughly with indecent movie,but changes as she grows old
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Temptee101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ogadagidi

My love for the Legendary Pete Edochie knows no bounds.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by tarantino1: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jackie don fat oo

I haven't seen her since 2013 and I no fit believe my eyes now
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good Girl kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Kellie069(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice ! But this doesn’t mean shiiiiiit actually !! What re you talking bout? Someone greeting an old man and a senior colleague ? What you expecting?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
tarantino1:
Jackie don fat oo

I haven't seen her since 2013 and I no fit believe my eyes now
Hope it's not what you are thinking?
Where you go since 9 years ago?

Hmmmmmmm Tarantino.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Maobichek: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This one way all of them just dey use ass and boobs take dey touch baba Pete edochie
Destiny etiko and blessings do thier own....now na jackie
Baba mind go soon dey

Hahahaaaa!!! You don spoil finish.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ajimusty2:
oh yes as a matter of fact she is the kind of model our children needs in this generation.

Exactly.
Most of this crazy women had good virtues and moral conducts passed down to them by their mothers,but they have sworn to pass down unclothedness, immorality and immodesty to our young girls �
God help our daughters from the hands of this yeyebritis�
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Help2020: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thandiubani:
Popular Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah has been spotted going on her knees to greet veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie after the duo met at a movie set.

Jackie Appiah is currently in Nigeria as part of the cast for an upcoming movie titled ‘Merry Go Wrong’, which features top Nollywood stars including Pete Edochie, Destiny Etiko, Nkechi Blessing, among others.

In the video shared online, the actress who has visibly added weight could be seen walking up to the veteran actor before bending her knees to greet him.

Pete Edochie didn't hesitate as he patted her back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJPnH4ob7X/

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9jSMNtZ7Q
shey then talk say we non support them? Who for know Appiah if not for Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by placeofallure(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He didn't buy the respect he enjoys with bullion van ill gotten money, he earned it.

I know how anything South West, Tinubu or Lagos used to irk you and give you sleepless nights. You know what? E sese bere ni! Probably you'll change your moniker to Prince of Aba or Prince of Onitsha! Just suggesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by naija4life247: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
We are Africans. We have culture and tradition
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by naija4life247: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu matter go kill you oooo, just as it killed those before you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by IGBOSON1: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
DropsMic:
I wonder why the typical African woman always find it hard to maintain their body shape once they start swimming in money....

That’s so the african attire can hang well for body! Just kidding! shocked
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
how is this news?.. Is she suppose to shake him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.