Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) (61781 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Jostoman: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
tyson98:
I love thick babes
leave thick babe and talk about Pete edoche bad Belle people.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pete Edochie is old enough to be her father.

Besides, if she ever wants to leave the dirty gollywood like mawuli gavor has done, then she would do well to pay homage.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Jostoman: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
mosesomed:
I don't see anything bad or good about this greeting, it is just normal

https://www.nairaland.com/6945601/very-clean-iphone-6-plus

Used Iphone 6 Plus 128 GB

Very Very Clean
Battery Health : 84 %
Touch ID : Working Perfectly
128 GB
iCloud working 100%
Very Sharp Clear Camera
Reason for Selling : I want to upgrade
Price: 60k
Call: 08108923170
bad Belle
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by fujirice: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mtschew!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Jostoman: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Ah ah so sweet
Pete edoche is a living legend and I love him so much.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Pete edochie is a respected Igbo man

He didn't buy the respect he enjoys with bullion van ill gotten money, he earned it.

A good name is better than riches so they say..

he's not a politician, wait for his son to get his president ambition in his dream then you will see a lot of bullion van

that's how peter obi deceived you people that he didn't steal a dime and boom his Pandora scandal pump out
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by xpool(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thandiubani:
Popular Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah has been spotted going on her knees to greet veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie after the duo met at a movie set.

Jackie Appiah is currently in Nigeria as part of the cast for an upcoming movie titled ‘Merry Go Wrong’, which features top Nollywood stars including Pete Edochie, Destiny Etiko, Nkechi Blessing, among others.

In the video shared online, the actress who has visibly added weight could be seen walking up to the veteran actor before bending her knees to greet him.

Pete Edochie didn't hesitate as he patted her back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJPnH4ob7X/

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9jSMNtZ7Q
And so what!
People greet people in different ways everywhere, why lay emphasis on this.
This war that you fools are always trying so hard to cause between Nigeria and Ghana, will kill you and your family first.
Keep posting seditious and hate posts.
Go and research how world war 1 started
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
She don fat o
Normal married woman stuff na..

She look decent and portable...One of my favorite Ghana actress.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by hollywater: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
BabbanBura:

It seems to me this lady is more decent and comported than these our yeyebrities!
Apart from Chioma Chukwuka.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by tonyshine01: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
It is the general disrespectof children these days. Tou don'tstretch your hands to shake an elder unless the elder stretches his hand towards but children there days will wany to shake their grandfather's mate and say how far.
Unruly7:
She wanted shaking him sha
Daddy Pete removed hand immediately

Madam Jackie don add Wella oo

God bless them all
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by ZaramT: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Man carries himself like a real ODOGWU. You can't help but love and respect him.

Onye Nna remain blessed
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Pete edochie is a respected Igbo man

He didn't buy the respect he enjoys with bullion van ill gotten money, he earned it.

A good name is better than riches so they say..
Can we just enjoy this thread? undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Newton85: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
BabbanBura:

It seems to me this lady is more decent and comported than these our yeyebrities!
Lol, this is what makes her "decent"? I guess sleeping with Hushpuppi also makes her decent, huh?
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Zif0: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Really
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Newton85: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
teejayreal:
If you won live long on earth. Respect thy elders
Fools grow up to become "elders". You don't automatically deserve. respect because you're an "elder."
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
She don fat o
. DONT MOCK WHO IS SICK. IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU OR ME. MAY GOD GIVE HER QUICK RECOUVERY. MAY WE NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH IN JESUS NAME
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
She must be Yoruba woman, they are so respectful and yet the fvck pass anybody. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na Ghanaian lady she be.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Gospel2Day: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ask people to help push your case to rich people like Obi Cubana and others like him.
For how long will you keep begging for support on Nairaland to reach the target amount you need?
I pity your condition, but pity isn't the only thing you need now. It is money.
If you are a Christian, try to reach your church's headquarters for assistance.
There should be a way to know when you have reached your goal.
Nairaland moderators should have a way to monitor cases like this so that donations can be monitored and actual amounts realized made public on the forum.
May God send you helps, dear friend.
Shalom.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Inferiority complex is worrying u
BabbanBura:

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by nachisunday(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Seun where are you prepare let us go and visit legend @pete edochie on set, hope you are with transport?. Okay lets go bro
Its visiting attention day first is Whitemoney, nkechi blessing and now jackie appiah lets go
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by nachisunday(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Normal married woman stuff na..

She look decent and portable...One of my favorite Ghana actress.
screw it up side down bro. I undastand u
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by SPLENDID25(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Unruly7:
She wanted shaking him sha
Daddy Pete removed hand immediately

Madam Jackie don add Wella oo

God bless them all
I could remember one show sometime ago...'Celebrities with Adaslim'. That's where the man pointed that it's is wrong for an Igbo man(especially a red capped chief) to shake a lady, ever since, my respect for him new no bound.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
EmekaA125:

Na Ghanaian lady she be.

Maybe from the Yoruba tribe in Ghana.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
She don fat o

Yes ooo , who cares about watching weight again
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by sirblend: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ajimusty2:
oh yes as a matter of fact she is the kind of model our children needs in this generation.
I thought her nudes video trended some years ago.
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by Buksaylor: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thandiubani:
Popular Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah has been spotted going on her knees to greet veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie after the duo met at a movie set.

Jackie Appiah is currently in Nigeria as part of the cast for an upcoming movie titled ‘Merry Go Wrong’, which features top Nollywood stars including Pete Edochie, Destiny Etiko, Nkechi Blessing, among others.

In the video shared online, the actress who has visibly added weight could be seen walking up to the veteran actor before bending her knees to greet him.

Pete Edochie didn't hesitate as he patted her back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJPnH4ob7X/

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9jSMNtZ7Q
My crush...
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by cybriz82(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
BabbanBura:

Mr seem na u be her P.A abi.. grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by cybriz82(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Baba remove hand shapaly like come here jurrr i be ur mate?
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
The godfather
Re: Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) by emmyN(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
I love Pete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.