Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) (737 Views)

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) / Amotekun Arrests Notorious Thief For Stealing From Church In Osun (Photo) / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by LeeMason(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Bayelsa State Vigilante Service has arrested a notorious and violent criminal suspect at the popular Tombia-Etegwe roundabout area in the state at the early hours of today.

According to the Chairman of the State Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, the suspect, izibefie Godwill Honest Powell, who hails from Agudama-Epie and one Mr lucky now at large succeeded in robbing an Housa street trader of his belongings at the late hour of Yesterday night along Imiringi road.

The suspect and his gang member succeeded in robbing the trader, Mohammed Ismaili who hails from Kaduna state, on his way home after he has closed from his business of the day.

According to the victim, Mr. Ismaili, "I had already closed for the day and I stay along the Imiringi area. On my way home last night with my goods, himself and his brother attacked me and requested I hand over everything with me to them or they will shoot me.

"The both of them gave me the beating of my life, even threatened to shoot me which lasted for several minutes, there was no one to rescue me because it was late and the road was lonely. They finally collected all my money and ran away.

"In the morning, as I was selling along the road here in Tombia, I saw one of them and that was when I rushed to report to the vigilante boys stationed here and they chased and caught him."

Hon. Alagba further stated that the suspect has confessed to be a member of the greenlanders cult group and according to pedestrians, traders and drivers the suspect is said to be a dangerous and notorious criminal who disturbs the Tombia-Etegwe axis of the state.

The suspect has been handed over to the Anti-kidnapping Unit of the Nigeria Police Force, Bayelsa State Command.

Alagba noted that, the Bayelsa State Vigilante will not stop the "Operation Occupy the flashpoint" by it members, he further stressed that those involving in all forms of criminal activities in the state should turn a new leaf or will be brought to book.

Source https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226338817607071&id=1540990794

Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner tongue
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Karlovych: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
embarassed The level of hunger under the lifeless dullard is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lesson for the upcoming thieves...
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Lepih: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
See his face
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Dollarremix(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
All dis boys way dere head no dey house.
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Fashionista01(f): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
He is regretting his action now because he is about to face the consequence of his action.
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by RadioMOUTH(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
tongue THIEF.. make them send am go where him brothers dey sharp sharp
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Harrykn: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Notorious Bandit
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by amala1mokolade: 4:08am On Jan 27, 2022
sad
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Hand him over to the law..why beating him unnecessarily..
This is Jungle Justice..
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by paulolee(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
not just beating him but also trace his members n retrieve d stolen goods n cash of thst victim....its les than 24 hrs n dm fit use am trace his members
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by paulolee(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hand him over to the law..why beating him unnecessarily..
This is Jungle Justice..
lolz...beating is a norm in the streets wen dey are caught, and besides if the vigilante tied him n hand him over to the police without beating him, Una go still say thr tief too fresh n the vigilante didnt touch him bcox dey know him, dey are in same Greenlanders n the tief dey gv them cuts from his deals..
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2022
paulolee:

lolz...beating is a norm in the streets wen dey are caught, and besides if the vigilante tied him n hand him over to the police without beating him, Una go still say thr tief too fresh n the vigilante didnt touch him bcox dey know him, dey are in same Greenlanders n the tief dey gv them cuts from his deals..
Nope I won't say that..
Re: Bayelsa State Vigilante Nabs Notorious Thief At Tombia Round-about(pics) by Olabode971(f): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2022
grin crime dnt pay, dem no dey hear. See as dem destroy james-bond mouth. Lmao. grin

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Punished A Thief To Swim Inside Dirty Gutter / Behold The New Fraud. / Osinachi Nwachukwu: Untold Story About Cause Of Death Of Popular Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.