Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Behold The New Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Behold The New Fraud. (737 Views)

New Fraud Alert / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / New Fraud Technique By Scammers - 08149267149 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The New Fraud. by Investigators: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
I will love to use this opportunity to alert Nigerian on the new mode of fraud.
I was searching for bitter kola in bulk because a client of mine needs it. I ran out of ideas where to find such until I browsed bitter kola on Facebook and a bitter kola page popped up with over 1000likes. I was like this is it. I called the number there, the man assured me he deals on bitter kola and will be able to meet my needs, I was happy. Never knew it’s the beginning of my fraudulent trip with the man. We negotiated at a sum, he said he will supply me at Lagos airport from going state the next morning, but he can’t come if I don’t make a commitment. I was like for this idiot to have 1000likes, he must be reliable, never knew am wrong. I sent a commitment to him, as soon as he got the alert, everything changed. From I can’t come to Lagos again to the prize and to everything. How can be scammed of 10k like this. It’s a very small money to me but am pained. I told him to refund my money but as I talk to you, over 100missed calls, he is not picking. But I thank God the money is not for my big client like 500k to a million. Guys beware. Don’t pay a commitment. Go and see your goods, pay and take it away. That’s my honest advise. And be very careful with this page. I am getting prepared to make an official report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Una no dey hear word.
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Toma2: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Post his name and account number
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Alabihaskillus: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
U never see product for eye u dey pay for commitment. So pple like this still dey 9ja shocked
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Lastmankc(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Old format and you still fall.e be like say you dull pass buhari
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Tradernaija1: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Go to face our bank and report his account with your chats with her m and evidence of payment.

His account will be locked.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The New Fraud. by carrlyleone: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sorry about your bitter experience, on bitter kola business.
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Bitter Kola gone wrong.
Re: Behold The New Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Lastmankc:
Old format and you still fall.e be like say you dull pass buhari
Guy, calm down...

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips For Entering A Public Transport Medium Or Bus / Gunmen In Police Uniforms Kidnap 17 People In Abuja / Paul Pogba’s Brother Arrested Over Alleged Blackmail Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.