Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin (26612 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be / Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ndi mmadu zukwanu Ike for this matter.
It's Sammy Jesus Christ?..He commit sin..I'm don repent..Na God go forgive am.habaaa! angry
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by 4front(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlv3pUBPIwU

**PIUS: I* don't love you and I can never love you. I will kill you if you don't leave this house for me.

*KOREDE* :But I love you already, listen,you can't do nothing, I have come to stay, you big fool

What led to all of these tongue lashing between husband & wife? Until you watch the movie MY WISH...

It is a drama that start from relationship to family lives. You will not want to miss this interesting story that full of styles and suspense.
*MY WISH*

Written and Produced by Abiola OlaOluwa

...don't forget to like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel. Enjoy the full movie MY WISH.
GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Duchezgold(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad Even At His Level And What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin

https://igberetvnews.com/1413264/sammie-okposo-cheating-bad-even-level-stands-ubi-franklin/

that's a typical Nigerian man for you, they love to judge other people even when the person they are judging is far better than them, most men sleep around but would be quick to call a woman ashawo, they will not remove the plank in their own eyes first, mschwwww
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by stagger: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bacteriologist:
Religion is hypocrisy.

Don't think that this isn't a common occurrence in many Christian churches. We are only talking about this because Sammy had the courage to be vulnerable and come out publicly.

A lot of choir masters, deacons and other high members of the church use their positions to commit untold atrocities against other members.

It's truly a shit show, what Christianity turns people to, both in Nigeria and all over the world.

They dress luxuriously to church every Sunday, raising holy hands to God in prayer, and contribute great money in a bid to appease a non-existent God but in reality they are liars who don't ever practice what they preach. Their dark minds are full of strife, hypocrisy and many other sorts of evil.

I wonder what heaven is supposed to be like if it will be filled with people who are quite simply pretenders.

Stop talking nonsense. Go and read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 and see who God Himself said cannot find their way to heaven. Also Revelations 21 v 8.

Only a fool will look at the whole universe and what is in it, all in perfect order and yet say God is non-existent. Yes, there is a word for people like you....FOOL! (Psalm 41 verse 1).
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bird of a feather. Majority of our pastors are pretender they are not genuine born again it is poverty that make some of them holy and humble.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Will you shut up there, you he-goat? See this serial baby daddy is here capping nonsense. Ambassador for cheating. Pig. sad
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by herbert2017: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Imagine a man with 4 different baby Mama's,is talking about a man who has confessed publicly. I honestly acknowledge the bravery of Sammie, I don't need a prophet to tell,I know you are forgiven already.
A man at ur status came out publicly,to confess? Sir go and sin no more.
God has forgiven u!!� It was this same thing David did in the Bible,that God said King David is His friend.
I will join you in praying for the stability of ur family and ur wife too. I can imagine her pains now.

Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Forumobserver12(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

who did he cheat on?

His ex wife of course, infact his marriage failed as a result of his unfaithfulness to his wife...
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Emodeee: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
A.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Habib101: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
His face alone is enough to say this man is not innocent himself
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by krushdripper(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Coming from a so called "free thinker"....
I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO MAKE ANY SENSE.
Don't mind him he doesn't know what he's saying, he needs prayer and cancelling.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Saviourfresh: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
He's still a good man.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Ogenyi01: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pot calling kettle black
Shame.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by purpleicious(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let me check something
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Ofadaman(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Knacking no be the problem, the problem na the many other sins/issues wey the thing dey bring.

For five minute sex, the prophet have lied to his wife, committed adultery, and was about to commit murder through abortion. Just five minutes of dancing on top woman, this man has lost his social standing, his church, his relationship with God, his wife , his family, his finances. Now he's about to bring an illegitimate child into the world, this will break his home and may bring unnecessary issues to the innocent child, alimony on the way, divorce possible, neglect from his church, society and kids.

Just one pvssy, not more than five minutes.
Abstinence or condom of 200 naira would have prevented all of this.

This man I believe God blessed him, he doesn't have the best voice or best music but his song were always loved by people, yet one women ,one moment and he's about to lose it all.
Fear women, and live long

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by fof1: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad Even At His Level And What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin

https://igberetvnews.com/1413264/sammie-okposo-cheating-bad-even-level-stands-ubi-franklin/

Ubi...Franklin...At what Level is Cheating Allowed and Good Pls? Don't Beautify Evil and its attachments.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by muheeb01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pot calling kettle black....mr doguwa,father abraham having opinion
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Badonasty(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol...look who is talking
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Testimony1988(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cheating is bad at all levels.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Sleekfingers: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hypocrites full this country sha......

Those nigerians calling sammy ,all kinda names get similar skeletons in their closet ooooo grin grin grin

Awon hypocrites jatijati
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by LyfeJennings(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ubi
a'boloshi ni e ni?
no be U suppose even talk at all
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Craggybogg: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
How Ubi take get mouth for this matter sef?
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Saint1960: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Because dey never catch you undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by HRMK: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
pot calling kettle black!
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Ken4Christ: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe the church should permit Christian men who have strong urge for sex to marry as many wives as they can instead of restricting it to one wife and at the end they make up by cheating. After all, some of the Saints old had many wives and God never condemned it. God didn't even condemn the 700 wives King Solomon married. What he condemned was that they turned his heart away from God.

The great King David also had several wives and concubines. And he was a man after God's heart.
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by davillian(m): 1:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Out of 200million people
See who de talk
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2022
I THINK UBI SHOULD MARRY BLESSING CEO sad sad sad sad angry
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by Vaponod: 3:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Bb
Re: Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin by BruncleZuma: 4:58am On Jan 27, 2022
This ekuke wan join mouth give advice...this country mo level at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.