Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply (28644 Views)

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by G1STM0RE: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Between Ubi Franklin and a follower praying to God for the restoration of his marriage to enstraged wife, Lilian Esoro.

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/fan-prays-to-god-for-restoration-of-ubi-franklin-marriage-to-lilian-esoro-see-his-reply

1 Share

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by G1STM0RE: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by SaintAlbert53: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2019
lol....
you never pray for yourself finish,you dey pray for Ubi marriage..Africans with eye services

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Betakeshi: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Agbero English

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by CuddleBear(f): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2019
when a rich person says he's looking for money

18 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Now, this is funny! wink cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Onyi22(f): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Busy body fan, just to be noticed

1 Like

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Acecube(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Ubi Franklin already said a very big AMEN to that prayer... That guy love Lilian Esoro like mad. He's just trying to cover up what we already know grin... Sharp guy Ubi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by princechurchill(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Money over Bitches...

22 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Tychamps(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
How is this news?. Nairaland is overrated. This news should have just stayed in Trending section jnstead of FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Offpoint: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
You want to know what my next Google Search will be?

Scroll down.

"How to kill a mod via comment" and "When will science and technology invent an E-bullet"

1 Like

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Cyoung4real(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Anytime i cook at home , the whole family decide to drink garri , i dnt know why. Please help me.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
princechurchill:
Money over Bitches...

M.O.B

8 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
My G. Let am know as e dey hot.
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Tychamps:
How is this news relevant to someone that hasn't feed his family today.. Nairaland is overrated.

Dem force you to open the thread

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Oluwa4u(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
D
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Timekeeper: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Even Messi sef prayed for their comeback.... Check
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by nelronaldo(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Anytime i cook at home , the whole family decide to drink garri , i dnt know why. Please help me.
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
dindinrin man, they are praying better prayer for him.
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by vastolord4(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Able God*3 shower your blessings we want this money
Eeeh eeh
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Jestin: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Na money mata sure pass
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Busy body fan, just to be noticed
U r too jealous.
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Godspoweradiani(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
just prayers that all
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
He knows that once the money enters, his wife would smell it from afar and come crawling back.

1 Like

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Tychamps(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Dem force you to open the thread
Run along
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
If he's a good man and Lilian is a wonderful person, then what went wrong??

3 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Dunnytt: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
OK,there is no reason bro........just that ur family love themselves and no wan die young due to food poisoning by your most high skilled chef.

10 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by NwaliE01: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Very funny you grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by sukerefakere(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
He knows that once the money enters, his wife would smell it from afar and come crawling back.
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 / Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.