Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is EDIA Money Robot Real Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is EDIA Money Robot Real Or Scam (593 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Schleez Ltd Real Or Scam??????? / SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is EDIA Money Robot Real Or Scam by newface01(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Someone sent me a Link on my WhatsApp, which I click immediately and after I found out that is EDAI Robot or EDAI investment any one of the two. I contact the customer service on WhatsApp, and they explained everything to me how to runs the app. But, the customer service said I should pay 5900 for level one to activate my account. Pls and pls, has anyone reading this, did it before. Is it real or Original scamer

1 Like

Re: Is EDIA Money Robot Real Or Scam by TheMan17: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Real bro. If you need indepth details with proof Whatsapp me. 09027747099
newface01:
Someone sent me a Link on my WhatsApp, which I click immediately and after I found out that is EDAI Robot or EDAI investment any one of the two. I contact the customer service on WhatsApp, and they explained everything to me how to runs the app. But, the customer service said I should pay 5900 for level one to activate my account. Pls and pls, has anyone reading this, did it before. Is it real or Original scamer

(1) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt / Bankly POS Machine Available / Vacancy : Enrolment Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.