Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. (1343 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by GlowyInspired: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Nwayiocha, a Swiss woman married to a Nigerian man is trending online for the past few days. She became a general topic after a random nomination for her to be appointed the commissioner for culture and tourism in a state in the eastern part of Nigeria called Anambra. She is married to an Anambra man and Anambra state is largely populated by indigenous Igbo people. The name nwayiocha means fair lady in the Igbo language.

Nwayiocha is a vlog blogger on Facebook who has wholeheartedly embraced the culture and tradition of the Igbo tribe of Nigeria. She has not only learned how to speak the Igbo language, but she can also cook Igbo delicacies and all her children are fluent in the native language. She loves everything Igbo and always visits her husband's village to spend time with the family. According to her, that will make her children familiar with their origin and it makes her more integrated into the culture she was married to. In her words, “we try to make it home every Christmas. It is my second home, and my heart is full of joy whenever my feet touch Ala Igbo” (Ala Igbo means – Igbo Land), you can never be bored with the Igbo people”.

See more at https://reasontoglow.com/why-nwayiocha-a-swiss-woman-married-to-a-nigerian-man-is-trending-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by incogni2o: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Awesome,

I appreciate Her

and the Man
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Merlissa(f): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Let's put aside our differences and current madness in Nigeria....

We are blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2022
She is awesome! kiss
The woman try gaaaaaaaaan.✅
Naija men and women go jealous her die!

But the Igbotic dude would not value a Nigerian woman like this and VICE VERSA ke! An African woman cannot trend in an interracial marriage in the western world either.

Bottom line?

This is rare and sweeeeeet!

Oya o! Afonjas? Wey una own? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Mastakija(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2022
So?

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2022
"we try to make it home every Christmas. It is my second home, and my heart is full of joy whenever my feet touch Ala Igbo” (Ala Igbo means – Igbo Land), you can never be bored with the Igbo people”.

Igbo AMAKA

You can not but love Igbo people especially the culture smiley

Very interesting and very very historical unlike other people's culture eg

Northern culture widely known to be bandits, terrorism, kidnapping tongue

South West culture widely known to be skull mining, rape, Internet fraudulent activities, ritual killings, picking pocket on the highway cheesy, 419, and land crabbing tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by blackaxe78: 2:51am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
She is awesome! kiss
The woman try gaaaaaaaaan.✅
Naija men and women go jealous her die!

But the Igbotic dude would not value a Nigerian woman like this and VICE VERSA ke! An African woman cannot trend in an interracial marriage in the western world either.

Bottom line?

This is rare and sweeeeeet!

Oya o! Afonjas? Wey una own? cheesy

That is the point! Never!

In a culture that women are not respected and have no say. But once they get married to a White, they are the most humble men on Earth. Especially when wedding is legally binding, You won’t believe how calm and sweet Nigerian men are.

The wash dishes, do laundry, make dinner, sweep and vacuum and all sought of chores.

But married to a Nigerian woman, those qualities are close to the coming of Christ

4 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by heniford2: 3:03am On Jan 27, 2022
I think the only male son in native cloth is the man child the others are adopted undecided undecided
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Jan 27, 2022
Mastakija:
So?
Me too sef I dey wonder! undecided
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

In a culture that women are not respected and have no say. But once they get married to a White, they are the most humble men on Earth. Especially when wedding is legally binding, You won’t believe how calm and sweet Nigerian men are.

The wash dishes, do laundry, make dinner, sweep and vacuum and all sought of chores.
But married to a Nigerian woman, those qualities are close to the coming of Christ
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

Exactly.✅

1 Like

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

Exactly.✅

I have begged my daughters to please marry white dudes, so they can remain CALM. We are not good for each other truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Jeon(f): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2022
YOU TRIED...
ATLEAST YOU NO GO MARRY OUR OLD GRANNIES.

I love biracial people especially the young kids.. they are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

in a culture that women are not respected and have no say. But once they get married to a White, they are the most humble men on Earth. Especially when wedding is legally binding, You won’t believe how calm and sweet Nigerian men are.

they are calm because she got GREEN, BLACK AND MASTER CARD.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Aidejay(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They can't hype their culture without bringing down others, shows you have hateful and intolerant they are. If na by white people loving our culture we dey use measure, Yorubas go still carry first.

This people and hatred, they always need validation of some sort.
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by maysimsimple(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
I swear.. More than blessed...

ote author=Merlissa post=109722092]Let's put aside our differences and current madness in Nigeria....

We are blessed

[/quote]
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Raalsalghul: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cc; Pocohantas

You no go see this one na. grin
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Cc; Pocohantas

You no go see this one na. grin

What is there to see? That one Nigerian man who has the means is married to an average looking Swiss woman? (No disrespect intended). Black men with means marry good-looking foreign everyday. But you can also attempt it, if you think it is that easy. I would love to see yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by Raalsalghul: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

What is there to see? That one Nigerian man who has the means is married to an average looking Swiss woman? (No disrespect intended). Black men with means marry good-looking foreign everyday. But you can also attempt it, if you think it is that easy. I would love to see yours.

You can sabi shift goal post, now it's black men with means.

Unserious human being. cheesy
Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You can sabi shift goal post, now it's black men with means.

Unserious human being. cheesy

It has always been with means. I always tell you guys to quote me correctly because I am consistent in my gibberish. You guys have been the one deluding yourselves that it plays out differently. Yet it is the black footballers and musicians clinching all the model looking babes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online. by higgs: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
The husband is lucky

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / Mother-in-law From Hell? / What Is The Defiinitoin Of A Nagging Wife In Naija Terms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.