Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York (12840 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Photo Of The Day: Wizkid Spotted Shopping In A Shoestore(funny!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Oby1(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
MERCY JOHNSON SPOTTED SHOPPING FOR WEDDING DRESS IN NEW YORK

Sultry actress Mercy Johnson and her hubby are currently in the US shopping for their forth coming wedding.

Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by MMM2(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
i heard she is getting married 2 a gay.
No offence angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by aquita(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Let us wish her best of luck as she prepares for the wedding, I hope and pray she gets her heart`s desire.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2011
Good luck with that, wish she'd stop looking like a tramp all the time sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by sayso: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2011
wetin dey inside that something self,NL don sofer 4 this kind threads.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by anishe(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2011
IS SHE A VIRGIN? why the pose!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by 190: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2011
PROBABLY THE UGLIEST DARK SKINNED WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN AFTER REGINA ASKIA angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2011
Best of luck
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2011
OK
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by mallorca(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2011
190:

PROBABLY THE UGLIEST DARK SKINNED WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN AFTER REGINA ASKIA angry angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by DeepSoul(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2011
This Mercy Johnson is just one hell of a razz human being!

Can she ever attempt to dress in a way that doesn't suggest "trash"?

*Smh*
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by PurestBoy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
190:

[size=15pt]STOP BEING BAD-BELLESTIC AND POST US A PICS OF UR WIFE, GIRL FRIEND OR GAY-PARTNER, OSHISKO[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
I this your best dress sense? No doubt you have the shape but some pple say you are facially ugly. I dont subscribe to that anyway. pls dress decently girl or woman!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by alphabet43(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
Chai, haters and backwards people o, God deliver us from them. The woman is dressed very appropriately and is working what she has. That's why she landed her man. You ppl should learn from a page out of her book instead of this stupid jealousy crab in a bucket mentality
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by tboy1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Deep Soul:

*Smh*

How is she dressing trashy in this pic? A nice dress, coat and tights?
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by denony(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
Free her jor, that shape na one in town
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by tboy1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
denony:

Free her jor, that shape na one in town
She's got a beautiful figure
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by enomakos(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
beautiful,she had one of the biggest ash in nolloywood,i only buy her movies to watch her ash
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by tboy1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
enomakos:

beautiful,she had one of the biggest ash in nolloywood,i only buy her movies to watch her ash

LMAO cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Deep Soul:

*Smh*

How the fck is she dressing trashy?

How many Naija girls have such a great figure?
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by BABE3: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Some people just love to open their mouth and talk/type at every chance they get. Na by force to contribute?

Pls how the HELL is she dressed trashy?? Can you see her b@@bs or a$$ or excessive skin? She's wearing a DRESS, A JACKET and a 4ucking PANTYHOSE!!! GEeezzzz!!!! Nawa for una o!

If you don't like her fashion sense/style, that's allowed. But saying she looks trashy in this?? Uhhmmmm--- NAH--SHE DOESN'T.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by r231(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
I see grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by queensmith: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
Paparazzi present at new york farmers market?? Lol kk t accept that was just rude! But with the way that woman dresses and the outcome of ini edo's nonsense i can just tell she's gonna look ridiculous.

If anyone knows her tell her if she wants to be the beautiful bride she's capable of she should employ me to style her! Recently found some beautiful cost effective accesories for brides.
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by claremont(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Oh boy, this gal front and back make sense wella abeg. A fully rotund African babe, her husband is very lucky because I will give anything to be in his shoes hammering away grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by pepperoni(f): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
@topic
Ime soooo happy for her!!! hapi married life in adv dear
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by queensmith: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sagamite:

How the fck is she dressing trashy?

How many Naija girls have such a great figure?

Im actually quite impressed shes dressed nicely here ,and she has a banging body. But mercy really does dress atrociously, cheii she's a disgrace to the amazing body she carries!

And plenty nigerian girls have great figures- hers is simply exceptional!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by tboy1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
queensmith:

Im actually quite impressed shes dressed nicely here ,and she has a banging body. But mercy really does dress atrociously, cheii she's a disgrace to the amazing body she carries!

And plenty nigerian girls have great ok figures- hers is simply exceptional!

Fixed smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by queensmith: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
YOur a certified oraguntang!! :p

Nigerian girls have banging bodies! slim, curvy ,volumptous! Even tho alot of us inherited large bellies we still have the breasts and curves to fill in! and most nigerian girls have the basics no matter the tribe- nice skin; bright eyes; long legs and and a phat ass to match!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by tboy1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
I agree with you, but its only a few %
Havin big azz/big belly/big boobs does not mean you have a great body. An example of a lady with a beautiful figure is this lady in the pic
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by harpo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
PROBABLY THE UGLIEST DARK SKINNED WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN AFTER REGINA ASKIA [quote][/quote]

@190 people always criticize you and i always wonder why and I'd always felt you were just being you but now i know better that something DEY wrong with your head. Are you for real as per the statement above (especially Regina part) guy examine yourself.

I can assume that you are an average Nigerian cos you are always online replying, re-posting and posting meaning you have time and resources but try and be serious and positive it will help you.

I hope you don't mind if i tag you THE BEEFER
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by queensmith: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
I dunno abt you but i dunno what else making a beautiful body is abt?? Mercy has a lovely figure ,its even getting better now she put on weight. She has large boobs- hips, toned stomach and a huge ass. She's also pretty but unfortunately it seems like shes not fond of moisturising her skin! :p

I think most naija women have good shapes- i will never say its a select few, just some of us have that extra dip in the waist or added curves to our thighs or super curvy bosoms to make us stand out!
Re: Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York by pharuk: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
Bad belle plenty ohh, always very hard to please una,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight / Tiwa Savage's 'Once Upon A Time Listening Party - Pictures / See (actress) Chiamaka Nwokeukwu's Siblings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.